Start by marking “Soaked (Water's Edge, #2)” as Want to Read:
Soaked (Water's Edge, #2)

Soaked

(Water's Edge #2)

Having hope was her weakness.
If Sadie Mullins hadn’t started to believe in love again, hadn’t let herself fall for him, she wouldn’t be feeling this way.
Wouldn’t have her heart breaking.
Wouldn’t regret meeting West Montgomery.
The cocky bastard should have left her alone, let her forget about him.
Let her move on with her life.
Of course, he didn’t.
That could have been
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 299 pages
Published March 22nd 2016 by Stacy Kestwick (first published March 17th 2016)

Start your review of Soaked (Water's Edge, #2)
Geri Reads
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
While Wet was enjoyable despite its many flaws, Soaked kinda jumped the shark for me.

The main conflict was a holdover from the previous book. I expected this book to go deeper into West and Sadie's relationship or the lack of it and delve deeper into the reason for their breakup in the first place.

Instead, we get a pseudo conflict where another guy and her ex-fiance were involved. It took me out of the main conflict about West and how he constantly puts an ex of his above Sadie's. It was
NMmomof4
2 Stars

Overall Opinion: This is going to be a little ranty, so I apology in advance...I had some huge issues with both characters in this one. I should've given up with the first one, but I was just so darn curious as to what happens with them. Oh well. In the end I didn't really care about their HEA (which I felt like I didn't even get), because I didn't necessarily like either character. BOTH of them were in the wrong and acted stupidly at times -- maybe that's what made them so perfect for
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo cfba27223967bc20559e6173dcca12_zpszqeg8vkq.gif

**This book cannot be read as a standalone. Must read Wet before reading Soaked**

photo e87a0c954aec5c0718481ccc90ec14_zps9fhozjyt.gif “She filled my arms and my heart and all my fantasies. She’d wake up in my bed in the morning, the sheets still smelling like us. And I’d make love to her all over again. I didn’t need sweet dreams with a reality like that.”

So after I took the plunge with Stacy Keswick’s debut book, Wet, I was ready for more. I had to know what awaits for West Montgomery
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is not an accusation I make lightly, but I suspect this book might have been laced with crack. I mean, I'm not sure how else to explain how it kept me coming back for more. Ignoring my children and my grown-up responsibilities, I sat for nearly every waking moment—nose buried in my Kindle, jaw slackened, heart racing, then breaking, then hoping, then racing again as I let Stacy Kestwick ease me down from the ledge she left me dangling on at the end of Wet.

I'm safely off the ledge now, and
books_and_brew
Soaked was just as good as the first book and picked up right where Wet left off.

I liked the push and pull between West and Sadie but it never felt like it was too much. They needed to work some things out but did it in a way where it was believable.

The chemistry was once again off the charts hot! (my one qualm was that I got tired of reading about her damn nipples all the time...maybe it's just me but damn!!)

This was a fun and sexy read and rounded out West and Sadie's story perfectly!
Paula
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it

Great sequel! I'm so glad I found this author when I did. Looking forward to reading more with the rest of the characters - bring on Grady and Rue's book!!!
Silly me. I just wanted to find out how everything ended. Not only was the solution to the h’s online sex tape resolved in a completely unrealistic manner, the h’s insecurities really started to annoy me after a while. Ok, fine. Right away. She started annoying me right away.

Add to that the juvenile inner monologue and dialogue, the lack of safety issue, and the utter idiocy of the H doing stuff that made the h feel even more insecure than she did already, and this is a one star read. I skimmed
David Maher
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Sadie is done with West. Resolved that he's just used up his last chance to prove himself the kind of man she's been hoping he would, its time to move on, and with her upcoming trip to shoot promotional photos for Grady's new resort just around the corner, it couldn't come at a better time.

In the end it doesn't matter if he's got an excuse for his behavior, it doesn't even matter if its a legitimate excuse, since the way their relationship has gone, there has always been the need for excuses,
Three Chicks
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

When Wet ended on that tidal wave of a cliffy, I was furious with West Montgomery! He tangled himself up with his ex whatever she is, Aubrey and poor Sadie Mullins had had enough. I have to admit, I did too. West could sail off on his boat, the Vitamin Sea and never come back.

But I have to admit, that there was more to his story than we readers knew. When he returned (after Sadie saw him carrying Aubrey on to the dock) he tried to get a hold of Sadie. But she was having no
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
Very very disappointing which is sad because I was really looking forward to this book. I don't know what the hell happened but I didn't expect the direction this book was going. It's so incredibly boring that I fell asleep at some point. Literally.

Maybe it's just me or maybe the novelty just wore off on me. See this is the problem with me. That's what happens when authors release their books so far in between. We just lose interest.
Kelly
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it

A great ending for this couple, but all that self doubt for a second part in a two part series it's blah as it goes the first book is excellent but I think this failed a little in capturing my attention completely at times. So I enjoyed it but it didn't get my heart pumping for the second time but overall a good read
Ana Oh
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Freaking Loved It

I am not sure why Amazon requires 20 words for reviews. I don't like to give spoilers, and am not sure everyone is interested in why I like or dislike a certain book. This book is about a girl with a camera. There. That's all you're getting from me. It's really good, and you should read it.
Allison
My 5 star review of Soaked
I love new authors, and any time one of them can write- and do it well, I turn into a major fan girl. I read a little book called Wet in 2015, and I loved it! It was actually in my top 10 from 2015. I really loved the way she wrote, her content flowed really easily, and I was invested in these characters. Stacy’s newest follow up, Soaked, was no different. It had everything I wanted, of course the HEA I so desperately needed from her- even if it took me the entire book
LittleRed
Jul 13, 2015 rated it liked it
I have been waiting forever for Soaked after I read Wet !

What I loved:
West - he was so damn charming in this book I probably fainted like a hundred times...his love for Sadie was totally shining.
The sex scenes- SO HOT. Definitely more intense than the first book!

What I didn't love: Kind of a rant. haha.
Sadie's attitude- She kept being a total b**ch.
I'm pretty sure I am not the only one who felt this way...
There were many scenes where I thought Sadie should have been more forgiving
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon

***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

After being left suspended by one finger on a cliff Stacey Kestwick saved us. Her first book Wet captivated me, and Soaked captured and repaired my broken heart.

Sadie leaves West and their broken relationship behind to find and heal herself to work with Grady on a new resort. She gets more than she bargains for when her flirty seat mate on the plane turns out to be the second photographer for the job.

West is back home yet she still sees him everywhere. He's ingrained in
Kim
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
2 1/2 stars. With as much as I liked 'Wet', I thought for sure I'd be head over heels for 'Soaked'. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. This follow up to 'Wet' was OK, and I'm certainly NOT sorry I read it. It's just that I was disappointed that my hunk of salty goodness- West, went from being salty, sexy, playful, and fun ( in Wet), to some whacked out neanderthal (Me, West. You, mine!). He didn't "feel" like the same character to me. And don't get me started on the whole Aubrey situation. ...more
Kelly
Sadie is my new hero!
After reading Wet and falling in love with Stacey Kestwick's writing, I couldn’t wait to get ahold of Soaked. She writes amazingly real characters that pull every emotion out of you.
At the end of Wet we're left hanging off a cliff by one finger gasping for air. Soaked picks up right at that point. Sadie is done with West. She can't believe how much her heart hurts as she was so sure West was the "real deal". She takes off to help her friend with promotional photos for a new
Stephanie Rose
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book in a day. I was a little mad at the ending of Wet, but this book more than made up for it. I loved West before, but in Soaked, he was amazing. Dedicated, romantic, and alpha hot as hell. It was great to see Sadie grow and come into her own, and watch West fight like hell for the woman he loved. I'll never look at a donut or paper airplane without thinking of these two. Great writing, tons of hotness, and a fabulous read!
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Ok, there isn't much that can be said without spoiling everything. But, its perfect. Beautiful and perfect. Paper airplane love letters. PERFECT.
Michelle Monroe
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book, maybe even more than the first one. Lol. It’s been awhile since I read Wet (Sorry, life and ARCs got in the way of reading this right after) and was nice getting back to West’s and Sadie’s story.

Things really seem to have taken a turn, huh? Trouble in paradise?
*** I met his eyes with my own, knowing he could see the tears pooling. “I’m yours. But you don’t feel like mine.”

***I couldn’t find my way back to him until I sorted through the broken pieces inside me and
Tracy *To the point Reviews*

This is the book after a killer cliffhanger. And I loved the way the heroine dealt with what she saw. I would have done the same thing. I was basically reading this to see how the hero would redeem himself.

And did he you may ask?

In my opinion NOT ENOUGH. You see, when an entire book is based on the fact that a hero is bad communicator and doesn't see how much his being around another woman is hurting the one he's supposedly wants, he's a tool. And when the heroine doesn't explain to the hero
Anne
Jan 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok, series wise this was a yes for me. The side characters were set up perfectly and made me want to keep reading. As for these two books being the same couple though, I really do think it was a bit much. Their miscommunications and drama could've easily been narrowed down to one book and then saved the second book for one of the other couples that I can't wait to read about.
Amanda Anderson (the.beauty.and.the.bookies)
This story was good. I enjoyed it. It just didnt suck me in as much as I would like. 3.5 stars
Jordan Bates
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Soaked by Stacy Kestwick
Purchased: Kindle - $2.99 - Pre-Order Price [Received copy from Author in exchange for honest review]
My Rating: 5 of 5 Stars

Spoiler Free <3

What’s It All About:
“Having hope was her weakness.
Wouldn’t have her heart breaking.
Wouldn’t regret meeting West Montgomery.
The cocky bastard should have left her alone, let her forget about him.
Let her move on
Annie
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it even though I wanted to smack West in the back of the head because he was so clueless.
Great follow up to Wet and even though the ending gives me a notion of what's to happen and it was very satisfying, it left me wanting more. I can only hope, there's a book 3 and I'll get more of West and Sadie.

Also need to know Rue's story and Theo needs a girl. A non-stalkerish girl.

Brandi
This was a bit different than the first one (in that we didn't get to see West for the first half of the book) but it was still unputdownable. (Probably because I was dying to get to West & Sadie interactions!) It was full of even more angst, more surprises, more miscommunication & more hot sex.

Sadie... I loved her salsa dancing with Grady, her revenge on her ex (Thank you, Rue!) & when she finally got it on with West again. I understood that she was hurt because of what Aubrey did
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just wow! This book was ABSOLUTELY worth the wait! It was the perfect wrap up to WET, and luckily the cliff hanger was wrapped up in the first few chapters! This was a romcom at its best, and I LOVED spending time with the gang from Reynold's Island again.

Sadie was still her funny neurotic self, and was still struggling to love freely after being hurt so many times. Let's just say that Sadie still had her hilarious moments, the dream scene had me cracking up. Just wait until you get there,
Jackie's Book Review
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Soaked the long awaiting continuation of Wet by Stacy Kestwick did not disappoint I can tell you that.

The book begins were we left off in Wet with Sadie seeing West carrying Aubrey off the pier. So if you haven't read Wet you have to prior to reading Soaked.

For the most part of this book it was a little more cat has to chase the mouse with West trying to prove to Sadie that he is all in with her. Sadie for her part is feeling like she is going down the same road as she did before with the creep
Nikki Reeves
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it

It was sad to see the end of West and Sadie, but it also made me happy because I needed to know how their story ends. Book 1 left me with a huge book hangover so I couldn’t wait to jump head first into book 2.

At the end of book 1, we are left wondering what will happen between West and Sadie and oh boy did this book bring on the drama. Between old flames and tons of miscommunication West and Sadie definitely gave me a near heart attack several times throughout this book. One minute I was
Mrs. Booklover
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After the cliffhanger ending from Wet, I couldn't wait to read Soaked, and Stacy Kestwick more than delivered on my expectations. I loved getting to know Sadie better in this book. I can't say much without revealing spoilers, but I was SO PROUD of her. I want to take her out for a beer.

And WESSSSSTTTTTTTTTT. Oh, this dreamy piece of man candy moved up several notches on my book boyfriend list after Soaked! He is perfection...and that hair tie from Wet? *swoon*

One thing I loved about Wet was the
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
  • Feel Me (O'Brien Family, #4)
  • I Hate You
  • Once Kissed (O'Brien Family, #1)
  • Crave Me (O'Brien Family, #3)
  • The Younger Man
  • Keeper (Harris Brothers, #3)
  • Knight in Shining Suit
  • Blindsided
  • Home to You (Suspicious Hearts, #1)
  • Save Me (O'Brien Family, #5)
  • Undertow
  • The Boy I Hate
  • Let's Get Textual
  • I Bet You
  • Let Me (O'Brien Family, #2)
  • Enemies
  • Just One Kiss (The Carter Brothers Book 1)
USA Today Bestseller Stacy Kestwick is a Southern girl who firmly believes mornings should be outlawed.
Her perfect day would include puppies, carbohydrates, and lounging on a hammock with a good book. No adulting, cleaning, or bacon allowed.

Social Media:
Facebook
www.facebook.com/StacyKestwickAuthor

Reader Group on Facebook:

Newsletter (with a free monthly

Water's Edge (3 books)
  • Wet (Water's Edge, #1)
  • Hot (Water's Edge, #3)
“Men who preyed on women, especially through sexual domination or humiliation, deserved a special place in hell. And,” 1 likes