Start by marking “Paradeisia: Fall of Paradise” as Want to Read:
Paradeisia: Fall of Paradise

Paradeisia: Fall of Paradise

(Paradeisia Trilogy #3)

The highly anticipated final chapter of the Paradeisia Trilogy.

5.10.2016

Trilogy trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=le47uX4OWNE
Kindle Edition
Published May 10th 2016 by :preseption: press

To ask other readers questions about Paradeisia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paradeisia

Ronda
This series had everything...
Dinosaurs
Darwinism
Human experiments
Kidnappings
Awkward sex scenes.....

I was down for all these topics and 500 characters and it was kinda good but at the end of the day the last book was not able to tie all of this together. And that is why the last book is just one star. It was evidently painful that the author bit way more off than he could chew (I mean what does dinosaurs have to do with the
Tai
May 30, 2016 rated it did not like it
I liked the first two books in the series. This one was laughably horrible. Not only the rampant spelling and grammatical errors already mentioned in someone else's review, along with the inexplicable marked out text that wasn't actually deleted. The editing was ridiculously bad. There were also rampant logical errors. I won't go look up the exact text, but they were along the lines of:

"Jeffery One was in the front seat while the Monkey Jeffery was asleep in the back". What?!? Jeffery One IS the
Bea  Charmed
Same weaknesses as the first two books: hideous copy editing, including getting a character's name wrong, inconsistencies, too many POVs and story lines, poor formatting, and poor execution of some appealing plot lines. It does tie up most of the story lines but there are still unanswered questions. I was curious to see how Chase tied everything together so I read all three books but they were a disappointment, a mishmash with no clear thread tying everything together.

The entire trilogy could a
DEBRA H. GRIFFIN
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Wonderful

For anyone that loves the edge of your seat excitement from the first page till the last page. Love the series
Trudy Flynn
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Page turner

I thought this last book was also an intends page turned. It is an extremely exciting, good read. I have read all three and was never disappointed. My name is Linda C. Lettau
Yvonne Miller
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

I enjoyed all three books. Though this last one had a few parts that were a hard read for all the technical talk. Although necessary to understand what is going on, it makes it a long read in those sections. Otherwise,really enjoyed this book and the trilogy.
William T Stouffer
Jun 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
What a mess.

The best description for this trilogy is that it's just a mess. Wayyyy too many subplots and wayyyy too late in the story before they are tied together.
susan blade
Mar 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Part Sci fi, and a bit of conspiracy theories, along with a mad scientist

A little confusing with many characters. You need to read all 3 books to follow the plot. Part Sci fi, and a bit of conspiracy theories, along with a mad scientist.
Betty Johnson
Mar 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
Waste of Time

I read all 3 of these books thinking it would get better. It didn't. Confusing gobbledygook! No rational way to make sense of this convoluted mess. Very glad that I read these for free on Kindle Unlimited.
ConsumedRose
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mind blowing.

I really wish there was more, even though it was a great series beginning to end!! I will be looking into this author more.
Lindsay
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was good at first

I really liked the other two books in the series, by the time e I reached this one, however I got bored and quit reading it for awhile. So while good, just really long.
Zofia Dice
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great read

I found myself having a hard time putting this book down. The concept made this a book that keep me wondering what was going to happen next. This book tied up the series very well.
Tai
May 30, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition

Brittany
Feb 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
I started this a week ago and haven't been able to pick it back up. Maybe I will try again later but I just cannot get into the third book. I really don't care what happens to anyone in that story. :/ Kind of disappointed because I really enjoyed the first one, thought that the second one was ok and now cannot get past the first few chapters in the third.
Debra Giffin
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Too comp!icated

Scientific discussion drags on page after page...way too many main characters and story branches. I struggled to finish ...and was not impressed with this set of books or the author. Just not for me
Amanda Cheung
Aug 19, 2016 rated it did not like it
The first book was ok. But this one? Absolutely terrible. The book had static characters and there were way too many plot holes. For example, how did the government find a cure for the disease? That is not explained at the end of the book. Also, how on earth did the dinosaurs have to do with Egyptian mummies? Nothing is explained, and the book itself isn't ready to be published. Very disappointing.
Tami
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
This series has some interesting and original ideas and could possibly be great with better story structure and better editing.

This book, 2.5 stars, wasn't as well organized as the others (which both needed work) and definitely needs additional edits. If I was the author I would keep working on it and release a better version. If that happens, I would be happy to reread it and upgrade my rating.

The ending wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and I'm glad I pushed through.

Jennifer Lundstrom
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Self indulgent characters and contrived dialogue....disappointing ending to this book and series.
Sandy
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Must read

This is very good too. I highly recommend that you read the first 2 books before this one. Think it would be too hard to follow if you don't and then there is always that they are wonderful books and must be read in order.

Nancy Cherne
Jan 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Ces
May 11, 2016 rated it it was ok
after the stellar building up of the story via books 1 and 2, book 3 was such a letdown. dragging, too unbelievable, too ambitious. i felt cheated.
Geraldine
Jun 06, 2016 rated it liked it
This is from a trilogy and I read all three. The series is much harder to follow that I like and was really 'out there'.
Ivan
Jun 07, 2016 rated it liked it
A disappointing, underwhelming and confusing mess. One star because I'm actually trying to be nice, one star because it started ok, and another star because at least it ended, sort of.
Deb Ray
Jd
May 27, 2016
Marcia Petlin-Fowler
Oct 08, 2017
B.C.CHASE is the internationally bestselling author of the Paradeisia Trilogy which critics have hailed as one of the greatest franchises of our time.* His titles have consistently reached the number one slots of science fiction, thriller, women’s adventure, religion, and medical bestseller lists. His electrifying talent for combining the latest in scientific breakthroughs with edge-of-your-seat t ...more

Paradeisia Trilogy (3 books)
  • Origin of Paradise (Paradeisia Trilogy, #1)
  • Paradeisia: Violation of Paradise
“The human heart is evil, absolutely.  That is why self-discipline is a virtue.  Once you open the floodgates of corruption, there’s no stopping it. ” 2 likes
“True power is not in how one thinks,” he said.  “It’s in how one loves.” 1 likes