Start by marking “Six” as Want to Read:

4.05  ·  Rating Details ·  1,734 Ratings  ·  309 Reviews
I had a one-night stand. It wasn’t my first, but it would be my last.

A gun to the head.

A trained killer.

A deadly conspiracy.

Kidnapped and on the run, my life and death is in the hands of a sadist captor who happens to be my one-night stand. Armed with countless weapons, money, and new identities, the man I call Six drags me around the world.

The manhunt is on and Six is the
ebook
Published June 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Six, please sign up.

K.I. Lynn Yes!
Though there may be a spin off with a secondary character, Six is a standalone.

Christy
Mar 30, 2016 Christy rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!!!!

photo 28A9F4C9-842E-45DC-99E7-C0CDA4B0E381_zpsmimyb36c.jpg
Monsters are real. And they have their own version of the world. I should know, I was kidnapped by one. Dragged down into the pits of their hell. Changed. Altered. Forced to do anything to survive.

I haven’t read a dark/captive romance in a while, I’ve been on my own little cloud of fluffy sweet romances and books that give me the feels. When I saw KI Lynn was writing something a little darker, I jumped on board! I love her writing and I was so excited to read Six. Dark, violent,
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4 Stars!!

description

Wow! This was my first book by this author, but for sure it won’t be my last because she totally blew me away with this thrilling, addictive read. In some way, 'Six' was like nothing I’ve read before. It was a great blend of suspense, action, steam and even a pinch of entertaining dark humor. Now, I have to say I really liked the premise, it was something new, intriguing and in my humble opinion it was done really well . The story was fast paced, pretty intense at times and for a captiv
Candace
Well, this book was certainly different! If you're looking for a sweet, heartwarming story, this isn't it. Likewise, if you're in the mood for a tortured hero with darker urges that has redeeming qualities, keep looking. You won't find any rainbows or unicorns here.

Paisley is a technician, working in the medical examiner's office. After a steamy one night stand, she finds herself staring down the barrel of a gun. She's taken hostage by the very same man that she'd spent the previous night with.
Anna's Ramblings ツ
4 STARS

WTF DID I READ?

Exactly what I needed.

I wanted something fun, something suspenseful with a movie-worthy plot. And my wish came true.

If you decide to give this book a try, get ready for:

- lots and lots of action

- hot as sin hitmen

- a kick ass and mouthy heroine

- a cold and ruthless hero

- moments of laugh

- some use-me-and-abuse-me shit hot scenes

- and much, much more.

Don’t expect flowery stuff or sugary “I love yous” because you won’t find them here. What you get is a f*cked-up relationshi
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤4-4,5 SUPER HOT STARS❤

This is a totally different story from her other books yet it was unique and brilliant!I really enjoyed Six, it is dark,super hot,twisted with suspense to keep your interest till the end!

description

Paisley our heroine she will meet a hot guy on a party for her work.They will spend an amazing night together.What she didn't expect is the next day at work will be her last since the hot guy is getting her as hostage to get information from her.

Six and Paisley was the perfect match.The
Karly *The Vampire Ninja, Luminescent Monster & Wendigo Nerd Goddess of Canada (according to The Hulk)*
1.5 Trying-but-Failing Stars

Buddy-read with the lovely Aileene whom I call “Six”. (Betcha can’t guess why we picked this book…)

Let's talk about Six, baby....
Let's talk about you and me,
Let's talk about all the good things,
And the gawdawfulbad things, that may be
Let's talk about Six....

I agreed to this buddy-read before even so much as glancing at this book’s synopsis.

That being said, once I did read the synopsis and took a gander at what it was categorized as I pulled up my big girl pantie
~Mindy Lynn~
SO GOOD!!!

5 STARS!!!!!

THIS WAS....

From start to finish this was an intense ride.

Look I am not the biggest fan of MF lately. I am very comfortable in my MM world. But sometimes I come across a MF book that catches my eye and interest enough that I will sum up some courage and dive in. I say courage because I have been so disappointed in the MF genre that I have given up loads of hope that I will find one that I can enjoy. Well, I did just that and I freaking loved it.

I haven't read such a good
Deborah
Aug 13, 2016 Deborah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

This book has been on my to-read list since it came out and finally I decided to see if it lived up to all the amazing reviews and the answer is yes it did.
Paisley is a technician in the medical examiner's department and her life is full of work and then more work but at a works party she doesn't even want to attend she meets a tall dark and handsome man called Simon after a hot night and only three hours of sleep Paisley finds herself back at work still basking in the glow of the night before w
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jun 12, 2016 Natalie The Biblioholic rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, trying to figure out what was going to happen next and who else was going to die.

Paisley is a smart and sarcastic woman who becomes the pawn in a plot beyond her control. She is kidnapped and held captive by a sociopathic secret government agent, Six, who promises to kill her when his job is done. Seriously. He keeps reminding her throughout the story that he's got a bullet with her name on it. I lost count of the many times
Bubu
Jul 21, 2016 Bubu rated it did not like it
Shelves: awful, cr
Warning: Spoilers ahead
Stop reading here if you have delicate eyes because this review will not be a nice one.

I chose to read Six because I had actually enjoyed this authors previous series Breach which was equally a Dark Romance/Erotica but which - if not taken too seriously - was quite entertaining. Guilty pleasures and all that. And there, I don't even like CR Dark Romance/Erotica but the Breach series had something more to offer; a certain kind of inner conflict that both MCs go through that
Ashleyjo
Aug 26, 2016 Ashleyjo rated it liked it

Sociopath...

description

"I'm not a character from a romance novel."

This dude is pure sociopath, and there's no rainbow around the FMC protecting her from his lack of empathy. So, just be warned that this is not a case of a bad guy doing bad things to everyone but the FMC. No. He's just a mofo >.<

Shut the fuck up. I don't have time to shove my cock down that obnoxious mouth of yours."

Lacy / Paisley

Enamored...

description

She in no way acts like a sane person, but it
Michelle
May 15, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
What can I say about KI Lynn and her books that I haven’t already said a million times? When the blurb for Six was announced, I was hooked. I am a sucker for the jerk-asshole heroes that aren’t really great guys. I don’t need my heroes to slay dragons, I just need them to be memorable and hot. And Six. He was everlasting and hot as fuck. Especially with that gun in his hand.

Paisley just had the hottest sex of her life, a sweaty-multiple-round-of-pounding-one-night-stand sex, but she never expec
K.I. Lynn
Feb 10, 2016 K.I. Lynn rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written-by-me
I think it's my best book to date!! :D

I hope you all love it!! <3 <3 <3

Happy reading!!

SIX IS LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

I bloody loved this one, it was one of those stories that has you on the edge of your seat with your heart pumping from beginning to end. It's no secret that I like to read a dark romance from time to time, so when I discovered that K.I Lynn was writing a captive story, I knew I was going to be jumping all over it the moment I could get my greedy little hands on it.

Paisley is an intelligent, sassy, and feisty woman who finds herself caught up in the most surreal circumstances -
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
O-M-G this book....

description

I don't know where to start with this one. I LOVED it from start to finish. The plot was AWESOME and highly entertaining. It was just like reading an action movie.

I ADORED Paisley (Lacey), she was feisty and strong in the face of all she had to endure. Six was, well Six was difficult. I thought he was HOT as hell in a twisted psychotic type of way, but a lot of his actions pushed me past what I feel comfortable with.

This leads me to the reason that this is a 4 star read as o
Aileene
Mar 14, 2017 Aileene rated it did not like it
Heads up: Not so pleasant review.
Read or lower down your pitchforks and toddle off.

Why did we read this book?

Ok, first, we analyse.
Everything about it just gave out good vibes;
1. The Title - one word only but VERY effective.
2. The Cover - persuading.
3. The Blurb - VERY intriguing.
4. GRs ratings and readers reviews - EXTREMELY impressive.

All these together, I was sold.
So when Karly and I decided it's time for us to have an exclusive BR, this book was one of my suggestions.
She chose it, howev
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Apr 29, 2016 Jenny - TotallybookedBlog rated it really liked it
description

‘Six was ruthless and I would die by his hand.’

One – two; Six is coming for you. Three – four better lock your door… actually don’t bother he’ll get in any way! If you weren’t keen on one night stands before, you certainly won’t be after reading this story.

KI Lynn has a type and she writes her type really well. A perfect balance of dark humour, off the charts brutal passion, a strong heroine and a dark messed up hero. We went on one crazy arsed ride that had us second guessing and trying to figu
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Maybe it was just that some way, somehow, in the company of killers, he was my safety.
My captor.
My killer.
My security.

4 STARS

Genre: Erotic Romance – dubious non-consent, violence, action.
Cover: 8/10
Writing: 8/10
Heroine: 8/10
Hero: 8/10
Humour: 4/10
Hotness: 8/10
Romance: 7/10
Extra book Details: Heroine POV; 1st person. Stand alone?

Six is a captive/kidnapper book with plenty of rough, dub-non-con sex, a bunch of guns, a splatter of blood and some wit throughout.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Karen
May 31, 2016 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: five-star-reads
This was my first book by K.I. Lynn and I absolutely loved every minute of it. It was thrilling, crazy, erotic, suspenseful and the action just didn't stop. This is not your typical hostage/captive story and there is no instant love or brutality between Paisley and her captor, Six. There is a strong sexual attraction between the two that develops in intensity over time and just doesn't let up.

"I had a one-night stand. It wasn’t my first, but it would be my last.

A gun to the head.

A trained kill
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

✿ ✿ ✿ ARC Giveaway! ✿ ✿ ✿
Part of the Shh… Summer Buzz Book Event 2016!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book ARC Giveaway: https://goo.gl/uqgC3u
Win ARCs for all the Buzz Books featured!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Books: https://goo.gl/4p43qo
Jun-Sep book, release & ARC info!!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book Calendar: https://goo.gl/78NlrK
All Buzz Books organized by week of release!
❀ Join Shh…: http://goo.gl/OmQUZv
Join for direct links to work. GR redirects all non-members to group home.
❀ RSVP: https://goo.gl/bvZGC3
❀ Author s
Di - Twisted Book Reviews
4.5 Stars!

Some scenes might be disturbing to some, sensitive readers beware. Murder/Hot Sex/Kidnapping/Action Packed

This book put a smile on my face, a hand down my pants, and giggle-snort out my nose. I loved loved loved the dark humor. Dark Romance with a kick of laughter and twisted charm. Think "The Bourne Identity," but 100 times hotter. I'm a huge fan of action packed movies, this story was just that, like a sexed-up action packed movie, I couldn't stop reading.

Yeah, you are totally gonna
TheresaDK
5++ stars!!!

Oh my god, I can't believe I loved this book as much as I did!

The H, Six, is the most fucked up, emotionless, ruthless killer ever! Talk about a psychopath! And I freaking loved him! So many things in this book went so far over the line of what I can handle. Six did so many unacceptable, inexcusable and horrible things to the heroine, which would normally make me DNF a book. So why didn't I??

I not only stuck with it, but I freaking devoured it and I attribute it to the heroine Paisl
Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰
3.5*
This review took me a while to think about, There were parts of this book I really liked and parts that pissed me off, so weighing it up I had to give it an average rating.
 photo soso_zpsw3ildasw.gif

This had all the makings to be a 5 star kickass book, by the first 11% there had been:
 photo sexyscene_zps9np7ynoe.gif
 photo exploding-building-o_zpsyxg3ad7g.gif
kidnapped photo kidnappinggif_zpszrqqceaq.jpeg
Not to mention the shootouts.

But then it slowed as we were taken to one dingy motel after the other it all kinda repeated itself. This brings me too were I am in two minds over this book, I loved the story idea and the characters but
Mirjam
Aug 07, 2016 Mirjam rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense, dark

I was kidnapped by a monster. Dragged down into the pits of their hell. Changed. Altered. Forced to do anything to survive.

I like reading dark stories with a captive heroine falling for her captor. This had the same cliche ending, but held more suspense that was not all directed to the captive.

Pasley, technician in the medical examiner’s office, is an intelligent woman with a sarcastic and sassy mouth. She sees Six, her one-night-stand, kill off her colleagues and finds herself being kidnapped
Elizabeth

~Love this author! Excited to read this one!~

description

*A copy was graciously gifted to me by the author in exchange for an honest review! Thank you K.I. Lynn!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:
Julia
Jun 14, 2016 Julia rated it it was amazing
5+ - Love creates weakness - stars!

Wow! What a read was it! I'm so thankful for Shhh and K. I. Lynn for giving me a chance to win the ARc of this book!

Six by K. I. Lynn is just one huge wtf. Not in a bad way but in the best way possible. It kept me on edge willing to learn what will be next. Ant the ending - it just completely blew my mind.

It all started with a party, grabby collegues and the front zipper dress that was out od use for so long. One night stand and meeting Six completely change
Willow Madison
Mar 03, 2017 Willow Madison rated it really liked it
I read this a while ago and I've been remiss to post a review...so it's gonna suck on the details, but be heavy on the feels and the drippy cunt, okay...

The setup was sublime. The characters were delish. The sex....yeah....even with the time gone by, I'm still quivering at the memory of it. And sooooo happy to see that the next book will be out soon :)) Five?...um....high five already, babe. These are characters that will stay with you!!!

Plot: I could go along with the FMC's messed up frame of m
Cam *is the worst*

First half: Four stars
Second half: One star

*Spoilers ahead*

Ok, let's admit it: "Six" will probably be remembered as the biggest let down I had this year.

I barely read the blurb, before I bought it. Everything about it just gave out good vibrations; I loved the cover, felt intrigued by its title, am enjoying the "Romantic Suspense" genre a lot, lately.
Add to that a string of extremely good ratings and I was in.

The beginning of the book is amazing: Paisley, a lab technician, is a smart young woman
Mg Herrera
Jun 17, 2016 Mg Herrera rated it it was amazing
5 "I want to be Six's hostage" STARS.

I had never read a K.I. Lynn book before, but when the blurb of Six was announced, I was hooked. So I decided to make it my first. After finished it, I almost slapped myself for not having read any of her books before.

After a kind of failed relationship, Paisley is on the one-night stand road again, but she never thought that one moment of pleasure would be the one that changes her life FOREVER.
What do you do when your oh so sexy one-night stand shows up a
Six's POV 7 27 Aug 19, 2016 08:28AM
  • Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden, #3)
  • Stay
  • Sweet Jayne
  • Born to be Broken (Alpha's Claim, #2)
  • Blood to Dust
  • Delusive
  • When Nothing Is All You've Got
  • Secondhand Smoke (Dartmoor, #4)
  • The Bad Ones
  • Anarchy Found (SuperAlpha, #1)
  • Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3)
  • Dark Mafia Prince (A Dangerous Royals Romance, #1)
  • Kissed
  • Caged (Caged, #1)
  • His Witness (Vittorio Crime Family, #4)
  • The Secret Life of Girls
  • Transcending Darkness
  • The Blood & Roses Series Box Set (Blood & Roses, #1-6)
K.I. Lynn is the USA Today Bestselling Author from The Bend Anthology and the Amazon Bestselling Series, Breach. She spent her life in the arts, everything from music to painting and ceramics, then to writing. Characters have always run around in her head, acting out their stories, but it wasn't until later in life she would put them to pen. It would turn out to be the one thing she was really pas ...more
More about K.I. Lynn...