Start by marking “An Indian Goes Around the World - II: What I Learned from My Thirty-Day European Odyssey” as Want to Read:

This is the second book by M.P. Prabhakaran on his world-trotting experience. The first one, Capitalism Comes to Mao's Mausoleum, was published three years ago. This book is devoted exclusively to the 30-day tour he undertook through 10 countries of Europe in the summer of 2009.

If academic qualifications are a measure of one's learning experience, Prabhakaran s
Published February 4th 2016 by Xlibris

To ask other readers questions about An Indian Goes Around the World - II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Indian Goes Around the World - II

Literary
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
M.P. Prabhakaran takes readers across ten countries in Europe. The exciting journey is filled with amazing experiences, new trials, immense learning, and lovely interactions. Reading the book made me understand why the author modified English poet Percy Bysshe Shelley’s words and said: “The more I travel, the more I discover my ignorance.” Traveling the world is truly fun, at least that's what I got from M. P. Prabhakaran’s book. I learned quite a number of things as I read.

The first
Samantha
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: giveaways
This was a Goodreads Giveaway. I give this book 2.5 stars. I found the sections about the history of buildings etc both enjoyable and interesting to read. I had some issues with the language and sentence structure of the majority of the book - the choice of words and arrangement of sentences were a bit awkward. I also questioned some of the author's choices for the inclusion of certain conversations etc but let it go because of the fact that this is a memoir. The author seemed to be a pleasant i ...more
susan murray
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Won from goodreads
I found it interesting reading learned from the novel and I have also been to Prague . I was remembering as I read this part what it was like . The author gave impression he would like you to feel you were travelling with him when he does the conversations with the people he meets along his journey .
Frederick Rotzien