Start by marking “A Valentine to Remember” as Want to Read:
A Valentine to Remember

A Valentine to Remember

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
A special Valentine boxed set from three much-loved authors. Historical Romance authors Sue London and Sandy Raven, known for their adventurous heroines and brave heroes, team up with Gail Dayton, best-known for her steampunk and historical fantasy stories, for a sexy and heart-warming historical romance collection!

To My Valentine, by Gail Dayton - Lady Lydia Daventry bet
Published February 8th 2016 by Sandy Raven, LLC

To ask other readers questions about A Valentine to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Valentine to Remember

Evelyn Nathalia
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
The box set contains some interesting story to read set around Valentine Day. They're nicely written with special characters. One thing for sure, three of them are steamy, so if you like them, read this!

To My Valentine by Gail Dayton (3.5 stars)
Lady Lydia needed to bring her little party to the ship that will bring them back to England. Unfortunately, her last horse died on her, leaving her feel utterly helpless. Captain Ferguson saw a woman that needed his help but he never expected that it w
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

A Valentine to Remember is a collection of stories that center around Valentine's Day or close to it. I think it's a marvelous idea, because there are so few Valentine stories that center around the holiday.

To My Valentine
Gail Dayton

In this story, we meet Captain Alexander Ferguson and Lady Lydia Hunt Daventry. Now these two met a year before and liked each other. However, life took them away and life brought them back to one another. At the beginning, Alex was a big
Melanie
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
To My Valentine is the first story. This is my first time reading Gail Dayton and this story was well written but a bit too slow for me. I liked the characters and the setting yet I just didn't buy into the heroines explanation of why she "had" to marry. From that point on, I liked her less. The hero was someone I liked and respected. I bought into who he was and the reasons he did things that he did.

I believe that if the story had a faster pace, I might have enjoyed it more.

The second story, J
Patricia Schuette
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free in exchange for an honest review. This is a prequel novella to Seven Grooms for Seven Brides. It consists of three stories about couples who 1) Refind each other during the war with Napoleon, or 2) Have known each other since childhood, or 3) Are married but childless and their problems getting pregnant. Each story revolves around Valentine's day. I loved all three stories and think you will too.
Kim
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for my honest review. I loved it and couldn't put it down once I started reading it. You will love each story in this boxed set as well. You get three great stories by three different authors. "Jack Valentine" by Sue London, "A Valentine Gift" by Sandy Raven and "To My Valentine" by Gail Dayton are the books in set. All great story line and strong characters.
Patricia Gonzalez
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Romance short stories

These stories were very enjoyable to read. They left me wanting more. I can't wait to read more from this author. It was gifted to me in return for a review. I definitely recommend this book to everyone.
Sherry Westendorf
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very nice stories about love and valentines day. Refreshing stories to read. I enjoyed them as it is nice to have a change of pace in books. I really do enjoy all the holidays also. So it was fun reading these. I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Ashley Freeze
Tamara
Mar 20, 2016
Miriam T. Miller
Aug 21, 2017
86  yr female, loves to read and shop.
A Valentine to remember

Easy reading. Good editing. Plots are different, light in tone and the characters are all likeable. First and last stories are the best. A little tension in the last. Last could have had more depth. It leaves you wanting more, feels unfinished.
Megan
Tima
Jul 18, 2017
Debbie
Dec 20, 2017
I've been a fan of fantasy, science fiction, fairy tales and other "books of wonder" since I was young enough, I still thought kissing was icky. Then I grew up and decided I liked a strong dose of romance in the mix.

I live on the Texas coast with my fella of 30-plus years, our youngest son (who should be graduating college this semester) and the granddog Dolly, a princess wussy pitbull mix who le
More about Gail Dayton