Start by marking “Cherry (Taboo Shorts, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cherry (Taboo Shorts, #3)

Cherry

(Taboo Shorts #3)

Sasha

I needed money. I have debts I didn’t even know I had until it was too late. I’ve got nothing, no way out, but I do possess something of value … my virginity. Can I sell my virginity to the highest bidder?

But it’s too late to back out. I’ve been bought and am on my way to his hotel room. I’ll be his in any way he sees fit, because tonight, my body belongs to him.

Fe
Published February 8th 2016 by Crescent Snow Publishing (first published February 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Cherry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherry

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Well that was fucking HOT....

description

description
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
I always want a cigarette after reading a Jenika Snow book, and I don't even smoke!
Bookloverme
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another quick hot read. I wrote in my review in the 2nd book that I liked it more than the first one and now, I liked this one even more than the first two. I hope the 4th one will be better than this too.

It's about Felix and Sasha or "Cherry" as he called her. I din't know their age, just that he's older than her.

She lost her job because of company cutbacks. She tried to look for other jobs but she was unlucky. She needed the money so she auditioned for an auction to sell her virginity to the h
Deserie williams
Feb 11, 2016 rated it liked it
2.75 stars! It was an ok read. pretty hot at times. some parts were a little weird for me.lol Too short to really build any connection.
safety gang safe
Two things I was wondering. What was he doing at the auction in the first place? Did he usually buy women? hmmmmm
Tatiana
Aug 02, 2016 rated it did not like it
Прочитала равно первую страницу, закрыла и удалила. Начинаю скучать по сюжетам где женщины дарили свою девственность любимым, а не продавались всяким богатым папочкам. Хотя, ладно чего я тут драму в духе Джейн Остин разыгрываю. Сейчас "грязная любовь" в трендах. Я не против легки эротических рассказов. Чтобы он ах, она ах, и у них -ах. Но мне просто кажется автором пора бы уже шевелить извилинами и придумывать что-то новое и интересное. Избитый уже 100 раз сюжет, избитую ситуация где двушка от о ...more
Chitra *CJ*
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Was a total 3 star until I read the epilogue and that made me rate it higher.
Short story of how a woman sells her virginity, engaged in some hot BDSM filled sex and instead wins he man's heart.
It was very abrupt how quickly the hero changed his mind between the pages..but oh well
Safe read
3.5/5
Selene
Nice and short, steamy, smutty read. En-joyed!
~ Cariad ~
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
So what if it's all very cliché!...
I really enjoyed this dirty, sexy, super hot little read.
Tia
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Now this is a real hot short story read. After reading two other short stories that were complete and utter crap, thank goodness I finished off my reading for the time being with this one. Jenika Snow has an amazing talent and her writing is superb. This story is short but it was so hot I couldn't stop reading it and when it was over, I wanted more and more. I love me some Jenika Snow books! <3
Nerd4life_94
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sasha(Cherry) auctions her virginity to the highest bidder. She desperately needs the money. Felix buys her because he can not stand the thought of anyone else having her. He quickly decides that he wants to keep her forever. A quick sexy read from two of my favorite authors.
Astraycat
OK read. Too short for my taste. I got it was a short story but at least told me what did H do, was he a businessman, a mob boss or something like that?
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
HOT HOT HOT!!!
Jeneane
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Warning you will need new batteries and clean panties after reading this hot short sexy novella. Sam Crescent and Jenika Snow write some steamy hot sexy alpha's and Cherry is one of the hottest they've written. Sasha needs money badly and they only thing she has of value is her virginity. Felix is a powerful dominate man who has always wanted someone who was untouched. Sasha auctions off her virginity to the highest bidder which happens to be Felix. She's completely untouched so Felix gives her ...more
Jennifer Finn
Jun 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: taboo
This is a quick read but it is very steamy. Sasha is desperate for money so she decides to sell the only thing she has of value ... her virginity. She enters an organized auction where very rich men bid on women and virgins usually get higher bids. Felix has never had a virgin before but when he sees Sasha on stage he knows he can't let someone else have her. Sasha wasn't expecting to feel reluctant about having to leave Felix after their time is over and neither was he.
Nikki
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
cherry is a really good quickie! for a short read it was so hot. and i think it's one where you'll have to judge for yourself whether you like it or not but i don't think you can go wrong.
Tammy G
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This taboo short by Snow and Crescent was super steamy and sweet at the same time...no one can lay words down together like the two of them!!!
lily waheed
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
a quicky hot read with sweet epilogue , I wish it was longer with more details but iam happy :)
Lisse Cunha
Jan 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2017
Esse com certeza foi o que mais odiei. Primeiro a história é sobre dominador e submissa. Segundo a garota é comprada num leilão e nem há pelo menos uma explicação de duas linhas porque isso acontece.

Outra coisa que me irritou muito é o descaso na escrita. Parecia que era algo como "vamos escrever umas bobeiras e serve". E as autoras ainda vem escrever no final que eles se amam. Ah para! Ridículo!

Notei também um padrão, além do da virgindade da protagonista que já tinha comentado: não gostei dos
Amy Miller
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was one hot naughty little story. Cherry(Sasha) was so sweet and innocent she is thrown into the Lion's den with Felix. He wicked mouth and dirty thoughts just made the story for me. Can't wait for the next one!
Victoria Craig
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot

Wow !! A short read packed with all the alpha male hotness of a full length novel. Face it. Deep down we all like a little dominance. (In the bedroom anyways)
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
Sep 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
If i could give this less than 1 star i would have. Unfortunately i can't so 1 horrible star will have to do.
AWB
Feb 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Really short taboo. It was hot. And that's about it. Nothing to it.
Kimberly Walter
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cherry was short but no less extremely HOT and passionate. It was a good short book to read.
Doris O'Connor
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously dirty little tale that still gives you a HEA.
Kym
I was bored, this story was too cliché! I have read the same story many times only with different characters.
Heidi
Jun 04, 2017 rated it liked it
a quick hot read one which will get your pulse racing and your heart skipping a beat. this series is so hot.
Geetanjali
Jan 13, 2017 rated it liked it
3.25 Stars!
Toni Pulley
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I loved this book. I like reading the short books. I loved both of these authors. Can't wait to read more of them.
JoHanna
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was ok
Mehh

**1.5 Stars**
  • Royally Bedded, Regally Wedded (By Royal Command, #6)
  • Having Nathan's Baby (Having His Baby, #1)
  • So Wrong It's Good
  • His Sugar Baby
  • Billionaires and Baby Rattles
  • The Darkest Night 2 (Lords of the Underworld #1.2)
  • His Secret Child - Anak Rahasia
  • Bucking Hard
  • Ruthless Boss, Royal Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #7)
  • Hester Waring's Marriage
  • Yesterday (Short Story)
  • Two Little Miracles
  • The Heir from Nowhere
  • More Than Friends
  • Lycan Lover (Lycan, #1)
  • Joe's Wife
  • Taking What's Hers (Forced Submission, #3)
  • The Wealthy Greek's Contract Wife (Needed: The World's Most Eligible Billionaires, #1)
Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011 by Total-E-Bound.
She loved creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When she’s not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be foun

Taboo Shorts (6 books)
  • Teacher's Pet (Taboo Shorts, #1)
  • Player (Taboo Shorts, #2)
  • Taboo (Taboo Shorts, #4)
  • Cocky (Taboo Shorts, #5)
  • Rowdy (Taboo Shorts, #6)