Start by marking “Always (Spiral of Bliss, #5)” as Want to Read:
Always (Spiral of Bliss, #5)

Always (Spiral of Bliss #5)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  1,177 Ratings  ·  187 Reviews
Without darkness, there can be no light.

Dean has always been Liv's white knight. Not once has he retreated from battle. Not once has he failed to keep his wife safe. Not once has he broken his promise to slay monsters for her.

Then Dean encounters a monster he can’t destroy. A monster he can’t even face. And for the first time ever, there is nothing he can do to protect the
Published June 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Always, please sign up.

*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}
(BR with Mel)

Over the years, throughout the craziness of our daily lives, careers, travel, child-rearing, and all the happy chaos and painful challenges that life brings, I’ve always held on to one unbreakable truth. At the end of the day, she’ll always be waiting for me. The girl who lit an eternal fire right in the center of my heart. The beauty who saved me and became my reason for being. The wife who taught me the meaning of strength and
Baba
4+ always stars.

photo oie_5H7XJQ525IRg 1_zpsh5r4dfmq.gif

The content is a secret and this objective makes it practically impossible to review Always without giving anything away. For the time being, there will be no teaser quotes either. Though what I can say is...

It's the book everyone of you will want to read who loves this couple as intensely as Dean and Liv are in love and will always be.

It's the book you have to read because hot cocoa and a snowy night fit.

It's the book you anticipate to read because of Archer, the BEST brother a
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5+ 'An Important Thing' Stars!
 photo Always - Nina Lane_zpsvximntzl.png

It's always hard to say goodbye to books or series that you love. It's even harder to say goodbye to the characters that stole your heart while reading. This is what happened with the Spiral of Bliss series and their main characters, Dean and Olivia West. The professor and his beauty gave us a journey full of all-types of moments and for that, they will stay forever with me. Thank you for this outstanding series, Nina Lane!

Always is the fifth and final installment
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Patty)

photo 1B1ABED8-6671-41B6-B56B-47881E23D742_zpsm5uumyjm.jpg

Dean & Olivia West and their two children returned over a year ago to Mirror Lake after spending some time in Paris. They are settled back into their life living at the Butterfly House. Dean is still a professor at King's University & Liv is still a co-owner at the Wonderland Café. Their life is happy chaos, & they wouldn't change a thing. They are still a couple very much in love. When these two are together & intimate, they are
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 BEAUTIFUL STARS

"You and I are okay.We will always be okay, no matter what happens."

Finished this book having happy tears! Dean and Liv showed me for once again how original and realistic their love story is! I haven't read a love so strong as the one before.They have their family and they have to deal with problems but they always manage to do it together. This story is emotional, intense, passionate and super hot. I loved their journey and I adored seeing them growing as a characters. Especi
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Feb 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of The Professor and His Beauty!
4 ★'s

I was sooo excited to get another book for Dean and Liv even though I thought their story was over. However, I was in no way prepared for what the drama would be and it is heart breaking...

description

But once the shock wears off a bit, Dean and Liv get down to business. And while definitely hats off to Liv, Dean shines through like the Knight in shining armor he is.

There's never been any question that nothing would ever tear Dean and Liv apart and this only goes to show that they can weather any sto
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Perfection. Nina Lane penned an exquisite ending to her heartfelt romantic series. Professor Dean West, I fell in love with you all over again.

I was delighted and honored to receive the ARC for Always. I followed this couples’ journey from the beginning, and with each tale, my love and adoration for these characters flourished. Their love, their missteps, their pain, their growth, everything they endured, touched me in an unforgettable way. This is without a doubt one of my all time favorite s
FMABookReviews
***TOP FAVE OF THE YEAR***

Lane Always

❝Together we'll always be a white knight and his beauty who battled monsters and won.❞

Nina Lane, you have me under your spell. You know the phrase, if they build it, they will come... well, if you write it, I will read it. I have loved Liv and Dean from the start. (I've read some of the books in the series more than once.) I've loved them all. But, 'Always' is my favorite.
❝A handsome professor who showed a damsel in distress what it means to love and to be loved.
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
The Spiral of Bliss series by Nina Lane is a favourite of mine because it is written in such a way that it is so intangibly real you almost believe that this couple and their family really do exist. I also love that this is a series about a married couple in their 30’s who are going through real life issues that most people can relate to.

Dean & Liv have a beautiful relationship, they have that soul deep love that some people wait a life time for yet never experience. They now have two childr
NinaReader
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.25 "Beauty and Professor Stars"

I knew it. I knew this would be a hard read. I knew when I read the blurb that this would be the hardest for me. And I was right.

If you've taking this journey with Liv and Dean then you already know how beautiful their love story is. This is no different. Their love is endearing and beautiful and strong. They've fought for the lives they have and going through the journey with them has been addicting and fascinating.

In this last installment, they endure the ulti
Irina
After:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And look at this covergasm.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And look at the last page.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I CAN'T. I'll miss this series sooooooo fucking much.

And Dean.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Because of him, forever alone is not just a meme, but reality. My "standards" now are Dean-high aka humanly impossible.

Before:

ONE MORE?! ONE MORE!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Till there's no cheating and no one is dead, I'll read E V E R Y T H I N G about them. Hands down, one of the best fictional couples evahhhhh.
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favs
What a way to end one of the best series I've ever read. Amazingly Beautiful. Heartbreaking. Absolutely epic. Dean & Liv's story ends perfectly.

"Since the day we met, it's always been we and us. Everything we've been through has pulled us closer together." This was Dean & Liv's motto throughout the whole series. But man did it prove so true in the final installment, Always. Every book throughout the series has been so compelling, enticing you to keep wanting more. This story is so real,
 Naqelle
Mar 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love nina lane can't wait to read this.
Paige
Dean at his swooniest.

This is the finale to the Spiral of Bliss series following Dean and Liv. Their story was full of emotional fabulousness. It was so real but in doing so showed their growth and their absolute devotion to one another. This is most definitely one of my favorite series and one I will reread.

Provided for honest review.
Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks*
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
I'm one very happy and satisfied reader. I've just finished Always, the final book in the Spiral of Bliss series, and the conclusion was and had everything I could've asked for. Ever since I read Arouse I've been obsessed and addicted to Dean and Liv. These two hold a very special place in my heart. I feel I've been right along with them on their journey. From when they first met at the University where Dean was teaching and Liv was studying and up till now at the end of this story Always. It ha ...more
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
:::5 Stars!:::

"Nothing, nothing will ever have the power over us. We are so much stronger than any monster."
Full review to come:)
ari.
4.5 beautifully painful stars

"We’ll always be Liv and Dean, who knew at first glance that we would do more than simply live a life together."

This book was so much more. The emotions- they flow out of the pages and grab you. Liv and Dean were dealt such a tough hand in this book, it just hurt me to think of another alternate ending, because that would have been devastating let me tell you.

So our alpha, protective knight of a professor, Dean West and his lovely wife, Olivia (Liv) West, find out
J. Kahele
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Man oh man

I have read this series from book one and I absolutely adore Dean. Through my constant googling of him I surpassed Liv a lot until this book. The strength of her character really shines through in this novel.

This series is one of the top series I have read this year. Because it shows the struggles and tragedies of a couple and the way they use their love for each other to overcome all the obstacles that come their way. I cried and laughed as the author took me on the amazing journey
elicerea
What can I say? I loved this book so so so much! I cried, I laughed, I fell in love, I hoped, I swooned, I did not want this book, this story to end – and not necessarily in this order. Be prepared to be swept off your feet… I am rereading Book I, I love this story soo much!!!
Natalie The Biblioholic
The thing I loved most about this book was how realistic it was. Honestly, it was so close to real life and what I've experienced and witnessed that it's hard to summarize exactly how I felt while reading it. It was at once fulfilling and heartbreaking.

Between Dean and Liv, the love is ALWAYS there. It will never fade. It will never be broken. It will never die. Each obstacle, each hurdle, every trial and tribulation thrown their way only serves to strengthen their love and their bond. Their
Jen
May 30, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: beta-read
Another Dean and Liv story!!! Fabulous! ;-D
Alexis
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow…what a way to end one of the most EPIC love stories I’ve ever read. The Spiral of Bliss series is not your run of the mill book that you can find on Amazon or any e-book site there days. It’s a series that will have you falling in love with a couple that is head over heels for each other.. The love that Dean and Liv have for each other and their children is one for the record books. It’s a love you want to aspire to, treasure, and read over and over again.

Dean and Liv have returned back to t
100sweet
Jun 22, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 55%.

This book is an excellent example of why author's shouldn't keep writing about the same couple when they have run out of a story. I enjoyed the first 3 books in this series but the last 2 are completely unnecessary. Plus, this book was such a disappointment. Did we really need to read about this couple going through such a tragedy after everything else they have endured? And how about giving another book to Archer. Yes, Kelsey is a b*%@h but I would have preferred reading about her. On
Jun 21, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
DNF. Having enjoyed the first three books about Liv and Dean, I found the fourth book a bit boring and wasn't sure I would bother with this one. I started reading but once I got to the depressing part, I decided to give up. I know these things happen in real life but I read romance as escapism from real life. I don't like reading this type of plot and not to a heroine I have a fondness for.
Saunders
So I went into this book negatively - I don't like stories about the big C. I want a happy story and a happy ending (not saying that theres isnt' one here)

Having invested so much reading time with Professor Hottie and Liv and having silent conversations in my head about "not going there. You will hate it (you know you will). It will spoil the series - eventually my heart over-ruled my head and I decided that I could not leave this one out. So I read it and I am glad I did.

I wanted understand why
Cristina
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? Professor Dean is one of my all time favorite hero.
Liv, as usual, is great. We get to see more of Nicholas and Bella (their kids) too.
Christine
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A perfect end for a perfect couple.
Lucinda Claire
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can sum up my review in one word: Perfection. Sheer and utter perfection.

"Always" is Book Five of the exquisite "Spiral of Bliss series by author Nina Lane. Hands down, this series has put me through every imaginable emotion more than any series I’ve ever read.

Dean and Liv West are the perfect couple. Yes, their life is peppered with laughter and tears, pain and joy. They’ve basked in the light, and persevered through darkness over the course of four beautiful novels. The one unwavering eleme
Kei • lovelypagesreviews •
May 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-copy, 2016
always  stars!

Professor West and his beauty are back... again!

This is the second time this series has made a comeback with another book and I loved this because it's Dean and Liv, how can I not love them? I've said I would read tons of books about them but now that I think about it maybe 4 books and a novella were more than enough. For those of you familiar with the series you know that Dean and Liv have been through more than anyone should in a fictional lifetime and yet just when I thought t
Cocktails and Books
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

I have loved Dean and Liv from the first moment I met them in AROUSE. I loved how author Nina Lane gave us a married couple to fall in love with and follow. What I didn't anticipate in this book, ALWAYS, was for my favorite married couple to face something that shook the very foundation of their relationship.

Dean and Liv have had to endure obstacles in their marriage, but nothing was as big as this one (sorry to be vague in this review, but
  • Virtually Hers (Virtually, #2)
  • First Christmas: Marcus and Thomas Christmas Vignette (Nature of Desire #7.3)
  • Deeper Than Dreams (Love & Steel, #1.5)
  • Going Down (The Elevator Series #1)
  • God's Eye (Northwomen Sagas, #1)
  • Skygods (Hydraulic, #2)
  • The Mind (The Reluctant Romantics, #1.5)
  • Evening Storm (Irresistible #4)
  • Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • Twenty to Life
  • The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby, #3)
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • Camouflage (Predator and Prey, #1)
  • Steadfast (True North, #2)
  • Dead By Midnight: An I-Team Christmas (I-Team #7.5)
  • Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill, #3)
  • The Hard Count
  • Redeeming Lainey
New York Times & USA Today bestselling author Nina Lane writes hot, sexy romances about professors, bad boys, candy makers, and protective alpha males who find themselves consumed with love for one woman alone.

Originally from California, Nina holds a PhD in Art History and an MA in Library and Information Studies, which means she loves both research and organization. She also enjoys traveling
More about Nina Lane

Spiral of Bliss (5 books)
  • Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Adore (Spiral of Bliss, #4)