Start by marking “Extinction: Task Team” as Want to Read:
Extinction: Task Team

Extinction: Task Team

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews
Frank Anderson is an ordinary mechanical engineer. Or so he thinks. But after a strange midnight call requesting his presence urgently in Europe, he finds that mankind is facing the imminent possibility of extinction—and time has almost run out. They are asking him to attempt something that has never been done before. It’s a desperate last ditch mission to avert complete d ...more
Published February 1st 2016 by TimeSlice

To ask other readers questions about Extinction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Extinction

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews

Start your review of Extinction: Task Team
Alan Bolton
Feb 08, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: science-fiction
This is my own book.

Its also my first book, which has taken quite a few years to complete.

Its a science fiction story about a relatively ordinary guy who gets propelled into extraordinary circumstances.

He ends up leading a team of people on a very strange mission to try and help save the world.

The story is an action adventure tale which incorporates references to real science, although not all of the plot devices are practical, or even possible in some cases.

I tried to write an exciting and i
Melanie
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is full of surprising and unique twists that make it a very enjoyable read. The pace is fast. There are a lot of action scenes and they feel realistic. The characters develop during the course of the book, which is nice. I don't want to say anything about the plot since I don't want to give it away. I'll just say that I read a lot of science fiction and I am glad I stumbled on this.
G.G.
Alusa Austin
is currently reading it
Aug 28, 2018
1 follower
I love reading, mostly science fiction, adventure, crime, thrillers that sort of thing. Anything that provides an enjoyable "what happens next" type story.

And now, I have finally written my own book!

The story is a about an ordinary guy that gets sucked into extraordinary circumstances. Its a non-serious, action-adventure, science fiction story; about the future of mankind (or maybe the lack there