Start by marking “A Treasury of Miracles for Women: True Stories of God's Presence Today” as Want to Read:
A Treasury of Miracles for Women: True Stories of God's Presence Today

A Treasury of Miracles for Women: True Stories of God's Presence Today

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  165 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
#1 New York Times bestselling author Karen Kingsbury shares a collection of inspiring true stories from women whose faith has sustained them through monumental trials. For mothers, wives, sisters, and friends, this book will uplift the hearts of its readers through accounts of faith proving triumphant over any obstacle.
Published April 4th 2002 by FaithWords

To ask other readers questions about A Treasury of Miracles for Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Treasury of Miracles for Women

Erin- SeRiAL Book Reader Whittenberger
This was a heart warming read, that's great for a rainy afternoon. All these stories are about the imaginable happening to people, keeping faith and remembrance of prayer with God he will take car of us who are faithful..
May 01, 2011 rated it liked it
This book started out very frustrating to me, as I felt it assumed that all women are mothers. Then I got a hold of myself and realized that although I am not a mother, I am a child, so these stories are still about me. The biggest take home for me was that I need to pray more.
Danni
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-books
very good.
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
"Women are a busy lot, rushing through the days trying to manage a dozen different roles. We are mothers, daughters, friends, neighbors, counselors, house cleaners, chauffeurs, cooks, caretakers, and dreammakers. Often we are responsible for the well-being of everyone in our own little worlds. But in the rush of life we rarely take time to revel in the miracles around us - the living examples and awe-inspiring proof of God's love.

The baby that should have died but lived.

The child saved from
Cynthia
Nov 01, 2009 rated it it was amazing
As always, Karen Kingsbury is my all time favorite author. This was a good before bed read to remind us of God's miracles. I often put God in a box as to what He can do. This reminds me to not underestimate what God do.
Laura Pratt
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Proof that angels are among us

If you doubt the existence of angels read this book and believe. God uses angels to give us strength, hope, peace and belief in the existence of Him and angels to help us when we need it most.
Gary L McNally
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting

Recommended for every age and gender.no objectionable language. A good way to spend an evening after a stressful day at work.
Jodi Escalante
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love the idea that there are angels round about us to help lift our burdens and bear us up. God is mindful.
Lynnea
Oct 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Excellent quick read to give hope and build faith!
MaryNic
  • Finding Unauthorized Faith in Harry Potter
  • Ditching the Drive-Thru
  • Noah: A Wordless Picture Book
  • The Great Carp Escape
  • God on the Streets of Gotham: What the Big Screen Batman Can Teach Us about God and Ourselves
  • Saying It Well: Touching Others with Your Words
  • 52 Little Lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
  • My Father's Business: 30 Inspirational Stories for Discerning and Doing Gods Will
  • A Hobbit Devotional: Bilbo Baggins and the Bible
Karen Kingsbury, #1 New York Times bestselling novelist, is America’s favorite inspirational storyteller, with more than twenty-five million copies of her award-winning books in print. Her last dozen titles have topped bestseller lists and many of her novels are under development with Hallmark Films and as major motion pictures. Her Baxter Family books are being developed into a TV series slated f ...more
More about Karen Kingsbury...