Start by marking “Beautifully Decadent (Beautifully Damaged, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beautifully Decadent (Beautifully Damaged, #3)

Beautifully Decadent

(Beautifully Damaged #3)

Avery Collins has just landed her dream job, pastry chef for the posh-Manhattan restaurant Clover. Her new boss, Trace Montgomery, even helped with securing her an affordable place to live: a beautifully restored carriage house owned by his friend, Rafe McKenzie—a man that makes her catch her breath and stirs her imagination. Trouble is, he's involved with someone, his fat ...more
Published May 27th 2016 by CreateSpace

Start your review of Beautifully Decadent (Beautifully Damaged, #3)
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Is it possible to gain weight through reading a book ? I bet you are saying “NO” – impossible !! – but that is just your answer because you have not read Beautifully Decadent (Beautifully Damaged #3) by L.A. Fiore – already looking at the cover made me hungry … and the title is just so fitting to the content that it almost hurts.

It is no secret that I love the books by this author … So I got totally impatient waiting on the next book from her to be released … Yeah – it is one in the series of “b
☽•☾-Ari
4.25 totally goofy stars

OK, so I seriously enjoyed this book, and its been a motherfucking long time since I have enjoyed something this much. I was laughing so hard that I had to bite my arm to keep people from sending me to mental asylum. Because god was this book hilarious.

So, enough with my reaction. To the actual review now. I just want to say that despite the last two books, I had been very excited to read more about Rafe and his love interest.

We meet Avery Collins, a 28 year old pastry ch
Sybil aka Lala
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
If I could use one word to describe this book it would be: delicate.

Fine, exquisite, intricate, airy, elegant and graceful are all synonyms that can be applied to this book.

Fine like Rafe…because holy shit, L.A. Fiore gave good hero with this book. He was altogether mysterious, possessive, jealous, aloof, cocky and incredibly sweet. Plus, I mean, who can resist and artistic man who his good with his hands?

Exquisite like the slow burn romance that developed between Rafe and Avery. From strangers
Jun 27, 2016 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and NetGalley***

3.5 Stars

Beautifully Decadent is my first L.A. Fiore novel. I liked her writing style, the characters were believable and the dialog realistic. I did have issues with the pacing.

Avery is a pastry chef at a Manhattan restaurant. Rafe is a friend of her new boss and her new landlord. The attraction between the 2 of them is instant, but the reasons that they both have to not indulge are at the forefront of their minds. As a reader, you understand thi
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
What’s this story about? Avery is a new pastry chef. She just landed her dream job at a high-end restaurant in Manhattan. Since she is new in town, so her kind & handsome boss Trace set her up with his friend Rafe who rented a carriage house for her to stay. He seems to be basically unavailable and has baggage. She is new in town, eager to make new friends. Can she resist the handsome landlord?

What I like about this book is all the baking fun. I also enjoyed the hilarious banters between the cha
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"My IQ took a hit every time the man was near."

Another incredible masterpiece from L.A. Fiore. It's so good that I recommend that you just go ahead and hang the Do Not Disturb sign on the door of your reading room before you start because you will not want any interruptions until you get to the last page. I most definitely have a new BGF (Book Girl Friend) in Avery. Her goofy, unfiltered, outrageous and hilarious comments kept me amused throughout this delicious and decadent journey that
Jos
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Solid SWEET Stars!!!!!

I really liked this book a lot! I loved catching up with all of our favorite secondary characters, previous couples and their families and loved getting to know some new players in town:)

What I love about these stories are that they are so much more than just romance!!!! The stories are written superbly with a great mystery/suspense vibe that flows seamlessly throughout.

I LOVED Rafe and I LOVED Avery but to me I just wasnn't full onboard with their chemistry as a couple.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
I adored this story! Usually it's the Hero that draws me in and make no mistake, Rafe was delicious but it was Avery that stole the show in this one. She was quirky, sassy and just plain ole adorable. The way Rafe responded to Avery whenever she was being her quirky self was just..for lack of a better word, adorable! There was a lot of laugh out loud moments. Even the dog was entertaining!

I loved getting a hefty dose of the couples from book 1 and 2 in the series. Their books were more serious,
Nance
Another amazing book written by author, L.A. Fiore! OMG, I just loved Rafe and Avery! Such great chemistry, and she was a “goof”. And, he was hot! A little bit of mystery. A lot of family and friends.And, an ex girlfriend that was super annoying and not trust-worthy at all.

More to come...
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Lorie
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's been a long while since I've read anything out of this series, and boy did I miss it. This one follows LA Fiore's signature recipe (pun intended) for this series: alpha male plus swoony romance and dash of intrigue and suspense thrown in. I was in need of something a bit different, and Rafe certainly hit the spot.
Grace
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing

With our blog's Dark & Seductive signing coming up, I've made a new goal to read as many of the authors attending as possible, and so that's how this book was added to my TBR list. And I'm so happy it did. I thoroughly enjoyed this book from beginning to end, and I'm looking forward to reading more from her - a major plus with a new "to me" author.

There's so much I loved about this story:
The building relationship between Avery and Rafe - it is not overnight, but the process of it all wa
A little birdie told me...
This is Rafe and Avery's story. Avery is my favorite Fiore heroine so far. I adored her. She has the sass, strength, and fortitude of the other females in this series, but the humor she brings pushes her to the top of my favorites list.

Although some of the same themes run through this book (which is understandable since we're dealing with the same group of friends), this book is tamer with the mystery, action, and intrigue. It's still there, but it takes a backseat to the romance, a point that
Brooklyn JoJo
This was cute but I struggled to finish it. I found the beginning a bit boring and the romance a bit hokey and OTT. The suspenseful plot twist helped some but overall the book felt too cliche. Although the author tried, the humor was weak too. Reminded me of my 5yo telling me jokes backwards and then laughing is butt off. Cute but not that funny. The author does get brownie points for the recipes at the end though. That was a fun touch...
book bruin
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
Audiobook Review

Overall 4 stars
Narration 5 stars
Story 4 stars

This was an entertaining slow burn romance with elements of suspense. It's the third in the series (I have not read/listened to the previous 2 books), but it can be enjoyed as a standalone. Characters from the previous books do appear though.

Aaron Shedlock and Tracy Marks were wonderful as Rafe and Avery. I enjoyed both their female and male voices and they were perfect for their characters. Tracy Marks pulled off quirky and goofy Aver
Kahea
So, where do I start with how much I ADORED this book?

With how much I adored both Rafe and Avery separately and together?

With how much I loved the slow, sweet, sexy and hilarious way Avery and Rafe’s relationship grew?

With how much I adored Rafe and Avery’s friends and family (Well, almost all of them) and how every time they appeared in the book only enhanced the story?

Or with how I’ve gained at least 20 lbs just by reading this book?

Okay, maybe that last one is not something to adore, but if
Mandie Foxylutely
Beautifully Decadent is the third book in the Beautifully Damaged series but can easily be read as a standalone. The couples from the previous two books are featured but new readers would be able to pick up on what has happened in their stories but I would strongly recommend reading simply because this series is brilliant!

Avery Collins is delighted when she lands a job with top restaurateur Trace Montgomery and even more so when he arranges her accommodation in a beautiful carriage house. Even m
Shanda
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was my first L.A. Fiore book and it won’t be my last. This was a pretty fantastic read in my opinion. It was sweet, sexy, fun, and had a nice suspense plot through it. It is definitely for lovers of goofball heroines and hunky alpha male heroes.

Avery Collins is going after her dream job; the pastry chef at Clover. The owner Trace (the hero from book one) is blown away by her interview and hires her. Avery is also trying to find a place to live so she doesn’t have to commute and T
Hooker Heels Book Blog
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I will never be able to get enough of L.A. Fiore’s writing. She has this unique way of pulling you into her stories and wrapping you up in her characters without you even realizing that it has been done. Her writing is so authentic that you feel like you are physically present in every scene and just when you think you know where she is going with a story she throws you a curveball that you never saw coming. She certainly outdid herself with Beautifully Decadent.

After Avery Collins lands her dr
MichellemyBelle
Jun 08, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
**ARC generously provided for an honest review.***

The only hard and fast rule for this book is to approach it like a trip to the grocery store. Do not go in there hungry. As a public service, I strongly advise not to read any of this book while you are the slightest bit famished. Every time I would sit down and get into it, I would have to pause for a snack. All the talk of pastries, confections, cupcakes, cheesecakes, cookies and offerings lathered in chocolate had my head delightfully spinning
Nicole
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, arcs
"ARC kindly provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review"

'4,5' Pure stars from me!!

The third installment in the Beautifully damaged series didn't disappoint had a pure vibe, filled with passion, enjoyable dialogues, suspense and an interesting steady pace plot both characters were very realistic and they suited very well as a couple. Avery came in Rafe's life bringing a new meaning with her funny and passionate personality in contrast to Rafe's more "controlled" (if i can say
Kim
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series is fan bloody tastic. I am hoping there are more books in this series (please)??
Naughty Mom Story Time
Decadently Sweet with a dash of mystery!

Avery and Rafe were fricking adorable!

Beautifully Decadent takes place three years after Lucien and Darcy's story (Beautifully Forgotten). His buddies Trace and Lucien have been happily married with adorable toddlers. For three orphans that formed an everlasting bond, their little family of three has grown exponentially. Rafe is still living the single life and working hard on making furniture.

I knew from his introduction in Beautifully Damaged that Rafe
Joanne Maltas
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book .. good to connect with the characters from the previous 2 books in this series. Loved rafe and Avery and how they connected .. had the mystery funny and sexy moments ..the only reason I'm not giving a 5 star is the fact that for me the description of averys recipes went on abit but that's just me .. but I did really enjoy it x
Anna
Jun 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Quite nice... But
It started great, i liked main characters.
This heroine was a tough cookie.
Hero was toxic relationship and he waited too much time for my taste to end it.
Both was faithful from the time they were together.
But
Then author didn't know how to end this story.
There is some thriller... Suspense...
It was too long for me.
Skipped a lot.
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
I was going through my kindle and found this story that I didn't get around to read and review. I had previously read the other two books in the Beautifully Damaged series, which is the reason I requested this title. How, it became lost to me until now I don't know.

I finally read it and I liked it. I regret the time lapse between reading book #2 and this book as many details of the series were forgotten to me. Because of this it took me a bit of time for me to get on page with all the character
Rebecca
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can’t get enough of L.A. Fiore’s Beautifully Damaged series! Each book has a fantastic blend of steam, suspense, and drama, and Fiore’s heroes and heroines share an electric connection that grows and deepens as they spend more time together and explore their feelings despite the scars of their past.

Beautifully Decadent is the perfect title for Rafe McKenzie and Avery Collins’ story. As a pastry chef, Avery creates deliciously orgasmic desserts while Rafe is an amazing woodworker who constructs
Wilmarie
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent series

Following the previous stories, from Trace and Lucien's lead, Rafe's story was filled with mystery and suspense, as well as an incredibly sweet love story. I truly loved this series and recommend it to anyone looking for a good thrill, as well as a good romance story.
Rafe was Trace and Lucien's friend who just needed his HEA too. I hold him fondly since the first time I read Beautifully Damaged for he was Trace's best friend and confident. Since in the first version of that book
Judy Miracle
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by L.A. Fiore. It gives you not only love and romance but some mystery, suspense, and have you laughing in many different parts. L.A.'s Characters suck you in and will keep you captivated all the way to the end. I loved this book as much as the first two.

I loved how you get the re-occurrence of the first two books characters in this one. It was also not a fast paced 2 day oh I love you kind of book. Rafe and Avery build up their relationship starting with friendship that slow
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and sweet just what you need and crave in a book. Avery and Rafe the couple that you will root for. The passion you will beg for and the story is what you dream about.
Dealing with a father that could care less about his children Avery lives a life that is hard. When she meets Rafe she realizes that her life now included a passion she would have to fight. Her morals high and Rafe in a relationship with another woman makes her life stressful because she finds that she need to not only fight h
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Revenge (Delta, #2)
  • Bouncer (Kings of Carnage Series Book 5)
  • Chains` Redemption (Infernal Sons MC #2)
  • Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)
  • Chaos (Kings of Carnage MC, #1)
  • Westin's Chase (Titan, #3)
  • Taking the Fall: Vol 1 (Taking the Fall, #1)
  • Protecting What's Theirs (Line of Duty, #1.5)
  • Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3)
  • This Crazy Love (Swoon #1)
  • When Stars Burn Out
  • Passages (Kings of Guardian #13)
  • Taken (Undone, #4)
  • The Land Where Sinners Atone
  • Haunted By Regret (Heaven's Guardians MC, #3)
  • Show Me How (It's Kind of Personal #2)
  • Prove Me Right (It's Kind of Personal #3)
  • Love Bank (Jobs from Hell, #1)
LA Fiore, Liz, has been writing for years. She doesn’t think of herself as an author, but a storyteller. When she's not behind her computer, she can be found with her kids and husband chilling on the deck with their four furbabies.

Website: https://www.lafiorepublishing.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/l.a.fiore.pu...
Join my reader group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lafem...
Join Anthony a

Beautifully Damaged (3 books)
  • Beautifully Damaged (Beautifully Damaged, #1)
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)

News & Interviews

“He's very sexy, your daddy. You might not see it being male and all but truly, he's enough to turn a straight man gay. I could look at him all day."

Loki's head lifted, his black eyes regarded me.

"I realize I'm objectifying your daddy, but when a man looks like him, he has to expect it."

Loki shifted; I reached over and rubbed his head. "You have no idea what I'm saying."

"Probably not."

And that didn't come from Loki. The head drop was instinctual; Rafe was behind me. It was like the man had a super power of always being present when I was at my silliest. Studying the flowerpot, I wondered if I could get my head in there too.”
0 likes
“I'd help you bury the body too."

The sweetest smiled touched her lips, the meaning behind my words not lost on her. And then she said, "That's good because there's probably going to be one sooner than later."

I almost fan the truck off the road. "What?"

"My stepmother, I'm thinking about offing her.”
0 likes