Start by marking “Destiny decides..: A tale of two hearts in search of true love” as Want to Read:
Destiny decides..: A tale of two hearts in search of true love

Destiny decides..: A tale of two hearts in search of true love

"My body arched towards him and my head fell backwards giving him room to move his lips along the length of my neck. I reached out to run my fingers through his hair in response to the thrust from his tongue on my neck. He took in a deep breath against my neck and as he reached my ear lobe, he whispered in a very hoarse voice, “I wanted to do this at your front door”."

Alm
Published (first published October 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Destiny decides.., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destiny decides..

Start your review of Destiny decides..: A tale of two hearts in search of true love
Arti
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story has been written in first person from Sameera’s point of view. The plot is simple and the book has been written in a very simple language. The flow is good. The characters have been developed beautifully and are relatable. The love between Sameera and Nikhil is so ideal, that I kept praying that nothing should go wrong between them.

The first meeting of Sameera and Nikhil was from a Karan Johar movie, New Year’s eve, Meera going to office on a holiday because of some urgent work in her
Sanchita
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love all the way
Who doesn’t like a dashing, handsome hero and a beautiful, talented heroine romancing in the picturesque San Francisco Bay Area? It’s the perfect setting for the blossoming of love, and so it does between the hero and heroine and their passionate encounters spice up this romance novel.

Relationships carry weight
The story starts with showing the love of sisters who live as roommates in the Bay Area in California. The author has very interestingly introduced her characters and while
Shilpa Garg
Every now and then, I like to indulge in reading romance novels. Yes, I enjoy them as a guilty pleasure from time to time. When I read the blurb of Destiny decides, I was quick to pick it up.

Destiny Decides is a blend of romance, love, friendship, family and a bit of suspense too. It is sweet and romantic, hot and sizzling too. It’s about best friends in school who part ways due to life and it’s circumstances and reunite again as soul mates years later.

The story is simple and moves effortlessly
Prarinthepustakaaley
Oh my god, my heart is exploding. This was such a fun book. I’ve said this before, P.G. Van’s books are like Mills & Boons but in a Indian setting. I loved this book so much. I relates to Sameera on a person level because of her personality. The story telling is good, it won’t be fascinating to people who aren’t a pick fan of the romance genre but romance lovers will eat it right up. The language is also pretty simple, nothing complex or special either. I was in love with Californian setting and ...more
Rubina
Oct 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Who can resist a biker speeding on the highway and focusing all his attention on you? The way which Ms. Van introduced Nick, he comes across as a heartthrob. The story is just like any other love story where a girl meets the boy after many years and finds out that she is still attracted towards him and the icing on the cake is, he equally loves her.

The love story begins.
Though Sameera was always attracted to Nick, but circumstances had driven them apart. And then one fine day he suddenly comes b
Shalini | Muffytales
Destiny Decides is the first book that I’ve read of the author and it doesn’t disappoint. This is a love story of Sameera and Nikhil but is also a story of friendship, sisterhood and family. Sameera and Nikhil were best friends from high school but due to inevitable incidents, had to part ways. Little did she know that he will come into her life once again, that too with a bang. Sparks fly when they come together and romance builds up effortlessly. But as Sameera eases into a passionate romance ...more
 Ashwini Gopalkrishnan
Book Review

From where should I start reviewing this book ... ? Can anyone help me ?.

Hmm the book is notable ,its consists of all the necessary elements which a magical romantic tale should have .There is emotionally choking romance between Nick and Sameera .When I started reading this book the surname ‘Bhatia’ triggered by school time memories of my school mate Vivek Bhatia who must have grown up like Nick B .

Thank you for triggering that memory P.G.Van.

All I say is that P.G.Van has penned thi
Nikita Jhanglani
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
P G Van writes well. The author deserves applause for writing such a simple story in such an intriguing way. So while you are running out of patience to know whats going to happen next, putting the book down is something you don't want to do.

This was what happened with me when I was reading this book. I couldn't wait for the twist to reveal itself. And did it meet my expectations when the revelation finally came? I think I am going to let you find that for yourself when you read this one. All I
Madeline A.
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The love that Nick has for Sameera is what every love story should strive to be. Nick is the dreamy character, he reminds me of the boy next door that grew up. Not only is this a love story it is also a story about the loyalty that Sameera has for her family in addition to her sister. This story made me smile throughout the whole book. I didn't put it down! This story leaves you on a cliffhanger and makes you beg for more!
Reshma Ranjan
Aug 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Desiny decides by PG Van
The sizzling attraction between Sameera and Nick and her scarred past. She struggles through the new and beautiful relationship. Check out the Book Review.
Aditi
Sep 18, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Title and Book cover: Good title, but the cover could have been even better. (4/5)

Plot: The story mainly involved four characters. Just like other typical love stories, this story too proceeds in the same format. The author had tried to make it interesting by introducing a mystery element which was interesting in the beginning, but faded away as book progressed. (3/5)

Writing style: The author could have gone beyond the romance scenes of both the protagonists. Throughout the book, unnecessarily s
Abhijeet Patil
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't reveal the story. This book is a romance novel. Brings the story of two friends, Sameera and Nick. They were schoolmates but after school they got detached. They meet by chance after years and then started meeting frequently. The story holds a suspense in their love story which indeed makes the story intriguing.

Review
The author has set the plot for love story. But there's always a catch in love story. Here, in this story there is some suspense which will carry you to read till the end.
Th
Aditi Gouda
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book is the first book in Pure Destiny series.

The main characters of the book are Meera and Nick, who were best friends at one point but slowly drifted apart as they moved forward in their lives.
Years later, they meet again in the most dramatic yet romantic way possible.
The book is clichè but heart touching at the same time. It has its own plot twists which keeps it enthralling.

MY OPINION:

• The cover of the book is beautiful as well as sensual.

• The language used by the author is simple and
Sneha
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Romantic Tale of two couples who are madly in love with each other . Sameera and Nikhil were school buddies but grown apart while growing up. Sameera shifted to USA and Nikhil found her after a long and hard search. They fall in love hard and fast and q beautiful love story blossoms. There are two subplots ,one is love story of Sameera's sister and shrini and other is a bit of suspense where someone is searching for two sisters back in India.
The language and narration is superb and so is stor
Shahnaz Parvin
🌷Destiny Decides by P.G.Van is a lovestory which revolves around the 2 main characters, Meera and Nick who at some point of their life has drifted into a love bond from a phase of friendship.
🌷The author has also tried to introduce some mystery element in between the story which is engaging the readers more into it.
🌷The plot of the story is quite flowy which is made more comfortable with the use of lucid language.
🌷The cover of the book also relates with the plot of the story as the destiny is th
Sid Sharma
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The author’s writing style is really good. The narrative style is impressive too.
Even though the story is too simple, the author has written it in an intriguing manner.
The romance between Sameera and Nick is good.
The story is about love, dedication, sacrifice, respect and hope.
This book is penned really well.
The language used is simple and lucid.
A good vocabulary is used.
The grammar is fine.
The detailing of emotions in the story done by the author is really a praiseworthy job.
Nick’s character is
Honey & Anjali
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Destiny Decides...: An Indian Billionaire Romance by P.G. Van is the first book of the Destiny series (as the blurb says).
Sameera and Nick are our main characters. This book revolves around their lives and their love story. The romance is not something out of the box it's the same old romance. But there is a twist in the story. A mystery. Two sisters. Royal Family. Threat. Read and find out on your own.

The writing style is good but the story didn't really reach my heart. It was the typical roman
Farah Diba
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Destiny Decides by P.G.Van is a feel good romantic read with a bit of suspense in it. It is the first book in the Destiny series by the author. The relationship between the protagonists is the heart of the story. Nikhil and Sameera were best of friends when they are separated by circumstances and when destiny brings them together they become inseparable. I just couldn't put the book down as I was fully engrossed in it and couldn't wait to continue onto the next chapter. Now I just can't wait to ...more
Ecstatic Reader
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The excerpt written at the back cover of the book explained a lot about the story that any reader is going to read inside the book. The title and cover of the book is perfectly apt according to the story. Plot and story is also well written and pace of the story is perfect. From the beginning till the end of the story, i never lost my attention span. Language of the book is easy and overall it was an easy read.
Insha Anam
I finished this book at one go.
It was good I won't say it blew my mind.
The narration was simple and clear , the hero was to die for. Though this book promised some suspance but then It was easy to predict but at some parts when I felt okay this is end another twist that was something very interesting. Over all it was a good read.
Angela Peixoto
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My first book by P. G. Van and I was enthralled with the story between Meera and Nick . I started the sequel straight away and I'll continue my review on 'destiny Embraces'.
sandhya
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Best line in this book “Nethra, my sister-to-be, my information goddess and the best sister in the world, what is bothering you?”
Can't wait to read more about this
Sandra
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was a pleasant surprise!
This is Nick and Sameera's story and the love that these characters have for each other is passionate and real. I loved Nick, he was quite dreamy! He is humble and caring. Sameera is loyal and very likeable. These two together are pretty kick ass. I liked that it was low angst and the characters didn't break up over some misunderstanding.
This story ends with a cliffhanger that left me wanting to know what will happen next.
Overall great story...Cant wait to see w
Nilima
Sep 23, 2016 rated it liked it
This is Book #1 in the Destiny Series.
There is a healthy mix of love, friendship, familial love, trust, respect and suspense. The suspense at the end will make you want to pick up sequel: Destiny Embraces.
Small small details I loved them. The way and efforts Nick takes to show his love to Sameera. I was going aww many times when reading this book.
Read more: Book Review: Destiny Decides by PG Van

• The Devil’s Kiss: A Dark Romance
  • Until You
  • The Proposition: A Billionaire Marriage Of Convenience Romance
  • Accidental Husband: A Passionate Love Story
  • Bound by Hatred (The Singham Bloodlines #2)
  • Seduced by Mr Perfect
  • Soulless
  • Without You (Sreepuram Series Book 1)
  • Tied in Knots (The Thakore Royals, #2)
  • The Holiday Affair (An Indian Movie Star Romance)
  • A Marriage Knot: a tangled love story
  • LET'S START WITH FOREVER (SEHGAL FAMILY AND FRIENDS SAGA)
  • The Smitten Husband (Marriages Made in India)
  • BREAKING ALL THE RULES (SEHGAL FAMILY AND FRIENDS SAGA Book 3)
  • The Promise: A Passionate Romance
  • A Drop of You
  • The Marriage Predicament (The Thakore Royals, #1)
  • Her Protector