Start by marking “Stink-O-Pedia: Super Stink-Y Stuff From A to Zzzzz” as Want to Read:
Stink-O-Pedia: Super Stink-Y Stuff From A to Zzzzz

Stink-O-Pedia: Super Stink-Y Stuff From A to Zzzzz (Stink)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  166 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Study up on Stink-isms from A to Z! A super-funny compendium of wacky
facts with compulsive appeal for fans of Stink and Judy Moody alike.

Where can you view the world’s oldest ham? Who holds the record for the world’s loudest burp? The answers to these and many, many more essential questions can be found in Stink-O-Pedia — just the sort of reference book that Stink Moody, w
Published January 23rd 2009 by Candlewick Press (first published February 10th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Stink-O-Pedia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stink-O-Pedia

Yanelie Manzano
Jan 15, 2016 rated it liked it
The book I read I kind a liked because it is not my type of book. A couple of years ago I used to love reading Judy Moody books.This book is about Stink Moody talking about himself and family and also talking about his friends.This book I recommend it to my cousin who is barley starting to read Judy Moody books.
Steven R. McEvoy
Apr 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Stink-O-Pedia Volume 1, is an alphabet fun fact book by the fictional character Stink Moody, created by Peter H Reynolds and Megan McDonald. This book, much like its companion volume, draws from a number of the Stink Moody and or Judy Moody books to create a fun book filled with weird, wacky, funny and frightening facts. Stink looks at the world with a particular sense of wonder and is intrigued and fascinated with some unusual things. This book draws together those interests into a single volum ...more
Marilyn Mercado
Oct 24, 2014 rated it liked it
I like this book. I like this book because it sums up all the other Stink books. It defines all the words. It gives more facts about Stink.I don't love this book because it wasn't in the book formation that I usally read. Also sometimes they showed words that I never saw.( I haven't seen these words because I haven't read all Stink books).
Dannuel Saùl Delizo
Jan 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
stinky stuffs! well, if 40% of all mammals are rodents and there are 2,277 different species of them, I'D RATHER BE A NEWT OR AN ARMACOLITE. Clearly, moon dust would be better. And I lurve the person who stayed up for 18 days and the smallest spy during the French Revolution!

This encyclopedia rocks. It's roughly moody. hahahahaha
Ainsley
Dec 20, 2009 rated it it was amazing
There is funny jokes in this book. One of them is when you dad goes to sit down rip a piece of fabric so he will think he ripped his pants. This is one the best books I ever read. It also has comics in it.
C.E. G
Feb 08, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: kidstuff
Haven't read any of the Stink series, so references were lost on me, but this book was cute. Full of facts about different topics, as well as information about the Stink and Judy Moody series.
Karla Malaca
Jan 08, 2016 rated it did not like it
The book was about a kid that was named stink and he had some strange facts from A to Z. I kinda like this book because it has animals facts. I would recommend this book to my friend Jennifer because she is funny.
Tyson
Jul 09, 2011 added it
this book is just a waset of money
Sloane
Feb 05, 2011 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Kids who love nonfiction
The book Stink-o-pedia has lots of cool information. Did you know that there is a museum with a three thousand-year-old cake? I like this book; I hope you will too.
Allison
Mar 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cant-decide
LOTS OF FUN TO READ! It's totally cool to read in your spare time and I love it!
Sabrina
Jul 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: annamiek
I reley liked stink Opedia Bucause it is reley funny.
Madeline
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I personally just LLLOOOVVVEEEDDD this book! <3 It had a lot of fascinating and interesting facts. :)
Naranita
Oct 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing
this book is soo funny...its based off of judy moody bro ...it gives facts of him his friends even judy herself...its twice as funny then the judy moody books:D
Kaleb Miller
Nov 16, 2014
Emmie Duval
Mar 14, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Oh, Baby! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #3)
  • Never Race a Runaway Pumpkin (Roscoe Riley Rules, #7)
  • Toppling
  • Nate the Great and the Big Sniff
  • The Forge
  • Friends: Making Them & Keeping Them [With 5 Mini Friendship Posters]
  • Fancy Nancy: There's No Day Like a Snow Day
  • Training Kit (Exam 70-461): Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
  • Fishy Field Trip (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #18)
  • A Porcupine in a Pine Tree: A Canadian 12 Days of Christmas
  • Cam Jansen and the Mystery of the Babe Ruth Baseball (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #6)
  • The New Padawan
  • Wish You Were Here: Travels Through Loss and Hope
  • The Crazy Christmas Angel Mystery (Cul-de-sac Kids, #3)
  • Chancey of the Maury River
  • If You Grew Up With Abraham Lincoln
"Sometimes I think I am Judy Moody," says Megan McDonald, author of the Judy Moody series, the Stink series, and THE SISTERS CLUB. "I'm certainly moody, like she is. Judy has a strong voice and always speaks up for herself. I like that."

For Megan McDonald, being able to speak up for herself wasn't always easy. She grew up as the youngest of five sisters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Her father, an
More about Megan McDonald...

Stink (10 books)
  • Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Stink, #1)
  • Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker (Stink, #2)
  • Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers (Stink, #3)
  • Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express (Stink, #4)
  • Stink: Solar System Superhero (Stink, #5)
  • Stink: The Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Stink, #6)
  • Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Stink, #7)
  • Stink and the Freaky Frog Freakout (Stink, #8)
  • Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Stink, #9)
  • Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Stink, #10)