Start by marking “Summer Heat: Love on Fire” as Want to Read:
Summer Heat: Love on Fire

Summer Heat: Love on Fire

16 All New Contemporary Romances from NY Times, USA Today, and International Bestselling Authors.

Guaranteed to make your blood run hot. Passion, steamy nights, excitement, and suspense. Something to suit every reader's taste. Grab a cool drink (you'll need it!), find a hammock, and curl up for an unforgettable escape.

1: Caridad Pineiro, Under the Boardwalk - A passionate n
ebook, Anthology
Published May 24th 2016 by Chill Out Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Summer Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Heat

Laverne Bellemare
Feb 09, 2016 Laverne Bellemare rated it it was amazing
Received Summer Lovin' by Jacquie Biggar as an arc for an honest review. Loved the story of Rebecca having a one night stand that is life changing, the interaction with Mitch, and then the surprises that spring up throughout the book. This was a page turner read, loved it. Looking forward to more from this author. Looking forward to reading more of the Summer Heat set.

The Hunted by Jackie Ivie:
Given to read as an arc by Jacquie Biggar. This book is interesting with quite a different take on purg
Darlene Mcclendon
Feb 18, 2016 Darlene Mcclendon rated it it was amazing
Oh my God just when I thought Jackie Ivie couldn't top herself she does . I couldn't put it down until I finished reading the whole thing. I love the way jackie gives her stories such depth and feeling. I would recommend this book just for jackie story alone if the rest are as good as she is definitely worth it. I can't wait for the next installment . Great job Jackie.
Stacey
Feb 19, 2016 Stacey rated it it was amazing
ARC from Jackie Ivie the Hunted .
so what do you do when you are to save a woman but what if she in turn saves you . but do you believe in being saved . and what do you do when you fall for the person you are to save . but what if it is returned .
this story to me was the type to keep you guessing and well i have read Jackie's book from the Brocade series to VAL to now The Hunted . and can't wait to read more in this series in the future there are a few other books i plan to read in this Taylor
Artisme7centurytel.Net
Feb 15, 2016 Artisme7centurytel.Net rated it it was amazing
I really can't say anything about the bundle, but I can tell you it is worth it just for Jackie Ivie's book. It was fantastic. The characters are really hot and at times funny. There is such a great twist in this book. It was not at all what I was expecting. I will reread it very soon. Jackie let's her male characters have a caring side that makes them different from most of the romance books that I've read and I really appreciate this part of their character. She lets you see the story from bot ...more
Stephanie Pittman
I was given an advanced copy of The Hunted by Jackie Ivie which is featured in this book set, for an honest review. Omg it was very good and I would recommend this book set for that story alone. The characters are a hoot because they realize it is something different about each other that has drawn them together. Fallen angels, an accountant and the place between heaven and hell is what you have to look forward to it this action packed story. All lost souls are lost forever you just need some li ...more
Christine
Feb 09, 2016 Christine rated it liked it
Shelves: anthologies, kindle
The only story I have read so far is Jackie Ivie's The Hunted. This wild ride kicks off a new series. The world building is very subtle and doesn’t interrupt the flow of the story to dump information on the reader. The story has humor, action, and very steamy romance. The story starts off with a bang and provides surprises right up to the HEA ending. I was given an advanced reader copy in exchange for an honest review.
Jessica Bruno
Feb 19, 2016 Jessica Bruno rated it it was amazing
I read The Hunted by Jackie Ivie and it is a fantastic read. Once I srarted reading I could not put it down until it was finished. I do not like to give spoilers during my reviews but I will say what's not to love about sexy hero seeking his shot at redemption with a paranormal twist. I love that Jackie writes a female character who is bright, funny and strong. What a amazing start to the series. I can not wait to read rest.
Booknerd
Feb 20, 2016 Booknerd rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of THE HUNTED by Jackie Ivie for an honest review. Jackie as such an amazing writing skill that it makes you wish she'd finish 10 books before you read the first one. I couldn't put it down. For those who have not read it... I would you suggest that you give this book and her other books a try because you'll love it.
Leah
Feb 19, 2016 Leah rated it it was amazing
Jackie Ivie has done it again! I'm a huge fan of her VAL series and am always excited when a new book comes out. Now we have a whole new drool worthy series! I'm already hooked and jonesing for the next book in this series! The Hunted had me on the edge of my seat and once I started reading I couldn't put the book down!!!!!!
Faye
Feb 18, 2016 Faye rated it really liked it
I just finished Jackie Ivie's The Hunted and I can honestly say this is going to be a GREAT series! Strong characters and the ending.......and well, it brought happy tears to my eyes. I've read every one of her books the moment they were released and JACKIE IVIE is the only author I can say that about.
Jane
Feb 20, 2016 Jane rated it it was amazing
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...# just finished hunted by jackie ivie . loved it cant wait for next in series .will have summer heat on order cant wait read the rest of them if they anything like hunted i will be glued to it
Carly
Feb 20, 2016 Carly rated it it was amazing
Jackie Ivie does it again! I will definitely be following her new series. The humour and romance are great and the characters are completely loveable. Jackie really sets the scene with great attention to detail it makes it so easy to imagine yourself there. Can't wait for book two!
Tina on the Hill
Feb 20, 2016 Tina on the Hill rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-be-read-again
I received an ARC of THE HUNTED by Jackie Ivie for an honest review. And boy, oh boy! Fast paced and full of steam, this is a fun and engaging read with great characters and an interesting plot. I'll be following Jackie Ivie's Chronicles of the Hunters series and look forward to a second dose.
Amber
Mar 22, 2016 Amber rated it it was amazing
Bad Boys For Hire: Ken is a deeply moving and intensely raw journey of learning to truly accept every part of yourself. If you don’t love yourself, you will never believe that anyone else can ever honestly love you. Wisdom may come with age, but that doesn’t mean that it gets any easier to find reasons to love yourself when you have been clearly shown just how deeply flawed and perfectly unworthy you are of the mark set before you. No matter how powerful and genuine the love of another is, it w ...more
Phylis Carpenter
Feb 25, 2016 Phylis Carpenter rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book by Rachelle Ayala. Bad Boys for Hire Ken. I received this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Jolie is an organized person, she has her life mapped out where she wants to be at certain points in her life. She has her wedding and honey moon planned out. She is always one who follows through on all her plans. When her groom doesn't show up for the wedding. Well he does, but she doesn't know that, thanks to her meddling friends. Her friend Nikki hires a replacement
Monique Daoust
Mar 22, 2016 Monique Daoust rated it it was amazing
So far, I've read only Michele Hauf's THE GEEK GETS THE GIRL, but it is so good, I rate the whole box set a 5-star read, because only this book is worth the cost! I'm sure the others are just as good!

Rachel Parker, whose job is in marketing, is in Paris and because of problems in the local branch of Haute Heels is now acting as manager. The computer systems are in dire needs of upgrades, but it seems a certain Zac will be taking care of that. Zac is not at all the type of guy who usually gets he
Karen Roma
Feb 20, 2016 Karen Roma rated it really liked it
THE HUNTED by Jackie Ivie.......

The first story in Jackie Ivie’s brand new series THE HUNTED is an exciting suspense/romance that will keep readers at the edge of their seats till the very last page.

Woken by her internal body clock and ready for the Miami sun to relieve her pre-meeting anxiety, the last thing LeeAnn expects is to find a stranger in her hotel room or the attempt on her life that follows.

Kane has a mission, and protecting the target at all costs is a must; and rules are there for
Jessica
Mar 23, 2016 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Miss Rachelle Ayala knows how to soften your heart.

Jolie and Ken's relationship started when they were kids. Ken was being bullied and turned into a very handsome escort. Ken will keep you breathless, his endless love for his sister is unremarkable. Miss Rachelle Ayala knows how to soften your heart. You will adore him more as you go along with the story.

Jolie is an allergy prone who is also has OCD. I loved her friendship with Nikki. Disaster happened during the Bachelor party. Nikki saves the
Angie
Feb 13, 2016 Angie rated it liked it
I was fortunate enough to receive an ARC of The Hunted by Jackie Ivie. I liked LeeAnn and Kane, they were both interesting characters. LeeAnn was not afraid to show her vulnerable side and yet be strong at the same time. Kane was a take charge kind of guy who just so happens to be a total hottie! I felt the beginning was a little slow, but picked up half way through. The shower scene was AMAZING (Jackie always nails the sexy stuff!!) and captured their emotions perfectly! After that, the story f ...more
Sandra Worthey
Feb 22, 2016 Sandra Worthey rated it really liked it
THE HUNTED, the debut for the series Chronicles of the Hunters! author Jackie Ivie
I received this latest novel by Jackie Ivie for an honest review. First of all let me say that I am a big fan of Jackies and love her Vampire assassin league series . If you have not read them get ready to be hooked ! I really enjoyed the new series chronical of The Hunters ! This first book is about Kane and Lee Ann . Kane, who is also a fallen angel is sent to protect her from a very determined assassin and Lee A
Bella Doerres
Feb 13, 2016 Bella Doerres rated it it was amazing
The Hunted by Jackie Ivie

LeeAnn is targeted by an unknown assailant and she isn't even aware she is on a hit list. She is awakened in her room by a black ops type of stranger and saved barely in the nick of time. Their adventure starts and her life as she knew it ends. This fast paced thriller by Jackie Ivie will take you on a mystery ride that will end with a lot of surprises and enough supernatural to wet you appetite.. The Hunted is an adventure in reading that will leave you screaming for
Lisa
Feb 10, 2016 Lisa rated it really liked it

I received an ARC of THE HUNTED by Jackie Ivie for an honest review. I loved this story. Ms. Ivie writes the best characters and stories. I've been a fan since I came across her VAL series. So when the chance to ARC for her came up I was all to willing to do so. I really enjoyed this book a lot. It's well written and full of action and wit. I am so looking forward to more of this series.

****Gifted ARC copy****
L.
Gail
Apr 29, 2016 Gail rated it it was amazing
I did not read the whole box set but I received an ARC from Kathy Ivan for my honest review of Sex, Lies and Apple Pies. What an awesome story! I loved every minute of it and hated to see it end. I just loved the Slade character the best. Very well written and a great cast of characters that all interact with each other so well. It is a mystery with some romance thrown in. I am not going to ruin the story by telling you about it but it will keep you reading and wondering what will happen next.
Kimberly
May 27, 2016 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
I must say this was definitely HOT. The steamy romances were amazing. This is a great collection of very good steamy stories from authors that have that knack to make you heat from the inside out. Each author has a unique voice and way of writing and by combining the stories in this collection you never got bored. This is a great addition to any readers library who likes to read stories with the HEA.
Leslie Linak
Feb 29, 2016 Leslie Linak rated it it was amazing
This book grabbed me from the start. Jackie Ivie has a great way to grab a reader so that you do not want to put the book down until you are finished. Then she leaves you wanting more. This book is full of fun and adventure. Never a dull moment. I cannot wait for more from Jackie Ivie for this series of books. It is absolutely fantastic.
Maria Sullivan
Feb 23, 2016 Maria Sullivan rated it it was amazing
just finished The Hunted by Jackie Ivie. it was incredible and excellent start to a new series. I love dark angels can't wait to read the next book in the series. Great job as always Jackie. characters were awesome great love story loved the ending. its a definite must read....... can't wait to read the rest of the stories.
LORI ROBOTKA
Feb 18, 2016 LORI ROBOTKA rated it it was amazing
Received an arc to The Hunted
If you are looking for sizzling hot romance with suspense thrown in ,then Jackie Ivie's ,The Hunted, is the book for you. I was hooked from the beginning. I couldn't put it down until I finished with LeeAnn's and Kane's steamy story. I can't wait until the second book in the series is out.
Dei
Feb 21, 2016 Dei rated it it was amazing
I received Hunted by Jackie Ivie in exchange for an honest review.

I love all Jackie's book and this was no exception. I can't wait for the story to continue! Hunted grabbed me from the very first and just never let go. It was exciting, sexy, and mysterious. The ending was very satisfying while still making me want to know more. Great job again Jackie! Thank you!
Jacquie
Feb 08, 2016 Jacquie rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This collection would be the perfect accoutrement on that long awaited summer vacation. What's better than reclining on a lounger (pool boy optional), cool drink in hand, and sixteen never-before-read stories on your favorite reading device?
Yomari Suarez
Feb 16, 2016 Yomari Suarez rated it it was amazing
Review for
Bad Boys For Hire: Ken by Rachelle Ayala
Fun, sassy and very entertaining! Another great story of love finding it's way and overcoming even the most picky and uncooperative people. Jolie's perfectly planned wedding turns out not so perfect after all: shellfish for a family plagued with allergies, flowers switched with another wedding, redecorating the cake just before the wedding, and, to top it off, the groom got too cozy to one of the strippers. Her friends couldn't let Jolie's speci
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Jaguar's Judgment (Ahswood Falls, #6)
  • Hounded (Going to the Dogs #3)
  • Christmas Pets and Kisses: 16 Sweet Christmas Romances
  • Seduced by Sin
  • Moon Struck (LaRue, #3)
  • Beautifully Used (The Beaumont Brothers, #2)
  • Echo, Mine (Fallen Guardians, #1.5)
  • Dante's Seduction (Dante's Circle, #5.5)
  • The Sandman (Reveler, #7)
  • Fate's Betrayal
  • Captured (Wolf in Exile Part I)
  • Paris Secrets Trilogy (Paris Secrets, #1, #2 & #3)
  • Bell Ringers
  • Christmas Ever More (A Lady Forsaken, 4)
To stay in touch with the latest releases, contests and happenings with Caridad, sign up for her newsletter at http://bit.ly/2cbxlYw.

NY Times and USA Today Bestseller Caridad Pineiro is a Jersey Girl who just wants to write, travel, and spend more time with family and friends. Caridad is the author of over 50 novels/novellas and has sold over 1 million books worldwide. Caridad loves romance novels
More about Caridad Piñeiro...