Start by marking “Crochetterie: Cool Contemporary Crochet for the Creatively-minded” as Want to Read:
Crochetterie: Cool Contemporary Crochet for the Creatively-minded

Crochetterie: Cool Contemporary Crochet for the Creatively-minded

Crochetterie is a collection of approximately 30 trendy crochet projects from Finnish designer and blogger Molla Mills that will get you hooked yet again on this addictive craft. This book will help you master or simply remind you of the crochet basics and teach you how to make a variety of pieces for different occasions. Learn how to crochet clothes and accessories for ...more
Published September 15th 2016 by Jacqui Small (first published May 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Crochetterie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crochetterie

Start your review of Crochetterie: Cool Contemporary Crochet for the Creatively-minded
Tracy Shephard
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is such a beautiful and practical crochet book...

with a look of Bohemia about it.The projects are all full of rustic charm and all very useful.

I love that all the designs have a story connected to them, and even how to 'whittle a crochet hook' has an interesting few pages. Crochetterie is a calming and mindful book, with basic instructions and easy to follow patterns, Molla Mills has even included a stretch yoga exercise for those of who sit for a long time absorbed in our craft.

This is a
Nike Andaru
37 - 2019

Tantangan baca GRI bulan Januari 2019 - buku tentang hobi.

Sebenernya saya sudah sempat baca buku ini karena ini adalah kado ulang tahun saya tahun lalu. Tapi kayaknya tahun lalu bacanya sambil lalu, gak gitu baca beneran karena tahun lalu memang mengurangi crochet-an. Baru deh di baca lagi dalam minggu ini.

Buku ini berisi lengkap. Bukan cuma ada foto-foto hasil karya crochetnya, polanya, bahannya sampe printilan yang mengikutinya, kayak butuh furingnya, risleting dsb, jadi kita
Susan D
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully practical.
I think that's the best way I can describe this book.
It takes practicality to a whole new level.
This is the most unique crochet book
I have ever seen.

Now this book isn't just a crochet book,
it uses other materials and methods
to take your crocheted projects to a
whole new level.

You will learn everything from using
leather to create handles and other fasterners
as well as fabric to create linings and bases.

This book has also been designed to inspire
men as well as women.
It's
Erin
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crochetterie: Cool Contemporary Crochet for the Creatively Minded proves to many out there that this art and crafts fiber creation form is not just for Grandmas. Hip, cool, and classy are the labels I place on this book and the people that chose to use it! I’ve just scratched the surface on the art of Crochet but feel with this book that I’ll be well on my way to create 30 projects that loudly proclaim contemporary style in such a fabulous way.

Finnish designer and blogger Molla Mills brings
Belinda
Sep 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, i-own-this
While this book gave me a lot of great ideas, I think it's a bit too masculine for my tastes, though it will be a fantastic book to make stuff for my lovely male humans! I also am way too inept with a sewing machine, would probably find a way to stab my eye out with a leather punch, and can't ride a bicycle to save my life... so the bike bags would be completely useless to me! This is so Scandi, so hipster, and so cool, but I fear I'm just not the target market for this one.
Beth
Sep 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: crochet, non-fiction
This is crochet for the masculine hipster who likes a Scandinavian vibe. I like the two tone geometric patterns of many of the items but can't say I would make any of them. I'm not cool enough for the irony of a death metal meets granny crochet wall hanging and I think if I crocheted my father a log carrier he would laugh at me. Not saying it's a bad book. Great pictures,. lots of possibly useful projects,. good clear instructions but just not for me.
Tanja
Jun 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hobbies, non-fiction
Hienoja ja käyttökelpoisia virkkausohjeita. Kirjan ilme on kaunis ja selkeä, voisi sanoa kirjoittajansa näköiseksi, sikäli usein neiti Mills (ja asuntonsa) kuvissa vilahtaa. Ohjeissa olisi voinut olla enemmän värejä, vaikka voihan nuo ohjeet toteuttaa niin kuin itse haluaa.
Leah
Louisa
Dec 29, 2017

• Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
  • Crochet Master Class: Lessons and Projects from Today's Top Crocheters
  • Het mooiste boek van alle kleuren
  • The Backyard Homestead: Produce All the Food You Need on Just a Quarter Acre!
  • Animal Friends of Pica Pau: Gather All 20 Colorful Amigurumi Animal Characters
  • Cook Korean!: A Comic Book with Recipes
  • The Handbuilt Home: 34 Simple Stylish and Budget-Friendly Woodworking Projects for Every Room
  • Amy Herzog's Ultimate Sweater Book: The Essential Guide for Adventurous Knitters
  • Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat
  • 250 Japanese Knitting Stitches: The Original Pattern Bible from Japan's Most Famous Knitting Guru
  • Cravings: Hungry for More
  • The Art of Escapism Cooking: A Survival Story, with Intensely Good Flavors
  • Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs: 144 Circles, Hexagons, Triangles, Squares, and Other Unexpected Shapes
  • Arvon porukka : etiikka ja työyhteisö
  • Kivaan kipuun : kirjallisen viestinnän tähtihetkiä (Kirjallisen viestinnän tähtihetkiä, #3)
  • Mandala Stones: 50 Inspirational Designs to Paint
  • Come comida real: Una guía para transformar tu alimentación y tu salud
  • The Soul of an Octopus: A Surprising Exploration Into the Wonder of Consciousness