Start by marking “Bad Boys of the Night” as Want to Read:
Bad Boys of the Night

Bad Boys of the Night

(Shadow #2)

Spice Up Your Day with Eight Bad Boys of the Night.
Eight sizzling paranormal romances by eight New York Times bestselling authors. Fulfill your darkest fantasies with alpha-male bad boys of the night in these stories about vampires, shifters, fallen angels, werewolves, demons, psychic warriors and ghosts.

Eight New York Times Bestselling Authors
Eight sizzling paranorm
Kindle Edition
Published February 16th 2016 by Fire Flower Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boys of the Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Boys of the Night

Jennifer Ashley
Feb 19, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
8 paranormal romances by 8 bestselling authors! Jennifer Ashley, Caris Roane, Felicity Heaton, Laurie London, Bonnie Vanak, Erin Quinn, Colleen Gleason, and Erin Kellison. We hope you enjoy it!
Emalie
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
I only read the short stories by Jennifer Ashley and Felicity Heaton, because those were the two I was interested in. (Maybe some day I will read the one by Laurie London as well).

I liked both stories I've read and I can't wait for other books by those two authors.
edith king
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book and all the story's the last one was like two story's in one arrogant to read more.

I love this book and all the story's the last one was like two story's in one and I would love to read more of them.
Velvet Michael
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent storylines.

This was a wonderful seer of books. Each one full of adventure, some hanging by your fingernails suspense with some wonderfully erotic scenes. These bad boys and the women who tame them make for a excellent read.
Stephanie
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read

All the stories in this box set are incredible, each story is told with so much love and discription that you feel as if your living in the book
Sia McKye
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the perfect book to entertain you with very good variety of paranormal stories with different types of worlds and characters, settings, and time periods. Well worth reading!

Jennifer Ashley is a auto-buy for me and I had already read the story she had in this boxed set.

I bought it because it's also a great way to preview other authors I haven't read. I had not read any of Caris Roane's books--Dark Flame is an excellent, well layered, story. Laurie London was another author I've now hav
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthologies
A lot of good stories by a lot of good authors. I like anthologies like this because I get the chance to read something by authors I may not otherwise be familiar with.
Theresa Hurley
Was a great selection of stories! Loved them all.
Claire
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: felicity-heaton, pnr
I loved all of these. 8 great stories. All different with their own unique styles but all really enjoyable.

Would definitely recommend to all fans of paranormal romance :)
Lise Mason
Apr 29, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Tall, Dark and Paranormal
  • Shifters in the Shadows
  • Paranormal After Dark: 20 Paranormal Tales of Demons, Shifters, Werewolves, Vampires, Fae, Witches, Magics, Ghosts and More
  • Dead to Begin With (Blood Prince #7)
  • Paranormal Nights Vol. 1
  • Paranormally Yours: A Boxed Set
  • Gathering Darkness
  • Rising Dawn (The Jessica Dawn Series, #1)
  • Taming The Vampire Anthology
  • Vendetta (Legend of the Ir'Indicti #4)
  • Sweet, Decadent Fire (Breath of Darkness, #2)
  • All He Wants for Christmas (The Rapture, #3; Spurs and Stripes, #2; Against All Odds, #3; O'Connor Family, #1; Rough Riders Hockey, #1; Holly NC, #1-6 & 7)
  • Supernatural 6
  • Thrill of the Night  (Avalon, #1)
  • The Mammoth Book of Irish Romance
NY Times Bestselling author Jennifer Ashley writes historical, contemporary, and paranormal romance, historical mysteries, and urban fantasy as Jennifer Ashley, Allyson James, and Ashley Gardner.

Jennifer's novels have been translated into many different languages, and earned starred reviews from Booklist and Publisher's Weekly. More about her books at http://www.jenniferashley.com, http://www.all

Shadow (3 books)
  • Shadow Bound (Shadow, #1)
  • Shadow Fall (Shadow, #2)
  • Shadowman (Shadow, #3)