Start by marking “Eternity in the Tides” as Want to Read:
Eternity in the Tides

Eternity in the Tides

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Autumn has always been Zak's favorite season for hiking and camping. Not to mention breathing in all that crisp fall air and sitting around toasty bonfires. That all changed a year and a half ago when a rich prick high on prescription pills sideswiped Zak while he was out biking.

Now his days are filled with pain and limited mobility. No more camping. No more trails. Zak's
Kindle Edition, First, 206 pages
Published February 24th 2016 by Mischief Corner Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Eternity in the Tides, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Carly
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-copy
MacKay's mers are more man than myth and I loved his fresh concept. Eternity in the Tides is a readers treasure of intricately developed characters and passionate emotions. A truly unique love story; its characters took me on an unexpected journey that deeply touched my heart.

My OFFICIAL REVIEW written for Carly’s Book Reviews.
Donna
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

As you can see from the release date above, this book was released a month before this review is posting. The book has been in my possession pretty much that whole time, but it’s taken me this long to decide what I want to say about it. I’ve discussed this story with my husband and I’ve discussed the story with other reviewers at Love Bytes. The “f” word was definitely dropped a few times. There were tears, lots of tears, and there was anger and grinding teeth. But now that I’ve calmed
Rachel Emily
It's not a true merman story, but Bo does have gills, so I'm putting it into the bookshelf! I thought this was well written, although the ending was a tad bittersweet and not a HEA the way I had thought it would go when I first started reading this.
Apr 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: novella, fantasy, t1
This story had a great premise and an interesting plot plus some twists I did not foresee. (Love the cover!) However, I did not connect well with the main characters and at various points disliked each of them. (Also sympathized with each one at times too.) At a few points in the story, I got lost/confused as to what had happened. The ending was not a traditional HEA, but was right for the story. And I liked the epilogue quite a bit.
Merwolf1
Jul 09, 2018
Maya
Aug 03, 2018
Aug 06, 2018
Freddy grew up in the Midwest, playing sports and running around outside. And honestly, that much has not changed since Freddy was small and throwing worms at other kids, expect worm throwing has been replaced with a healthy geocaching addiction. Freddy enjoys traveling and holds the view a person should continually to learn about new things and people whenever possible.

Freddy's contemporary LGBT