Start by marking “A Million Worlds with You (Firebird, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Million Worlds with You (Firebird, #3)

A Million Worlds with You

(Firebird #3)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  12,068 ratings  ·  1,761 reviews
A million universes. A million dangers. One destiny.

The fate of the multiverse rests in Marguerite Caine’s hands. Marguerite has been at the center of a cross-dimensional feud since she first traveled to another universe using her parents’ invention, the Firebird. Only now has she learned the true plans of the evil Triad Corporation—and that those plans could spell doom fo
Published November 1st 2016 by HarperTeen

·  12,068 ratings  ·  1,761 reviews

Start your review of A Million Worlds with You (Firebird, #3)
Simona B
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Wouldn't you love me if I were scarred, or sad, or hurting?"

If I had to rate the book alone it would be something between 4 and 4.5 rounded down to four, but since this was the last in the series and I loved this series insanely... five stars it is, and with all my heart.

•I am afraid I must once again redirect you to my reviews of the previous installments in the series, A Thousand Pieces of You and Ten Thousand Skies Above You , for what concerns the sciency part -so, mainly, the dimen
Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink
Full review update! 4.5 maybe? It was really good- but I have a lot of feelings some of them mixed.

The plot was just as wack as the first two which honestly is what makes this series so good. You can literally land anywhere - any universe/dimension/country... LITERALLY anywhere. This book is no exception- you'll get to visit some wild places. It picks up right where book 1 left off, and there are no unanswered questions. The first chapter will seem a bit out of place - but just go with it.

In ess
Norah Una Sumner
Jan 09, 2016 marked it as to-read
THE COVER IS SO GORGEOUS OMG! ♥

may ❀
This review is approximately 3 years late, I wanna apologize but I feel like it’s going to be a lie bc I just keep doing it.

Reasons to Read this Book:
- You’ve made it this far so why not?
- The love triangle finally dies
- Have you SEEN that cover?
- Paul Markov is featured
- Marguerite is less whiny ((tho whininess still remains))
- Paul Markov’s face
- I mean, you’re not a quitter, you’ve been through book 2, so you’ve faced the worst of it
- Eh, it’s pretty short
- Marguerite’s parents are goals
Caitlin
If you didn’t already know, this series is one that I adore. I have loved Claudia Gray as an author for almost 10 years and this series made me absolutely love her more. I hadn’t reread this book so I thought now was a good time as any to finally dive back into this final book and experience all the feels all over again. It was just as perfect as the first time. I loved it.

Original review:

I was lucky enough to read this masterpiece of a book 5 days before the release date (I preordered it a mon
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
I was SO worried going into this conclusion because I loved the first two books in the series so much and I thought that nothing could possibly live up to them. I was SO wrong. This series is absolutely phenomenal and deserves WAY more hype than it gets. Such an amazing series through and through. I fully intend to re-read this entire series for years to come. It was just so satisfying. LOVED IT.
Deborah Obida
I love it! This is so much better than the second book, a fantastic end to the trilogy. I was a bit skeptical about reading this because I was scared the author might not portray Marguerite fighting her other self well, but I was so wrong, it was so well depicted.

The cliffhanger from book two was well handled here, the author did not drag it along but settled the situation in the first few pages. The love triangle finally came to an end, and no stupid jealousy and the like.

The travels to other
High Lady of The Night Court
A beautiful finale to one of the most inventive series I have ever read.

This book was definitely not a let down and met all the standards the previous ones set. The entire book moves quickly, but it got even better after I passed chapter 18. We enter new dimensions but also revisit some of the previous ones, which was great. A Million Worlds With You brings together everything we've learnt so far and ties the story together in an amazing finale.

The book starts of with the Marguerite from the ho
Marissa
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After I finished Ten Thousand Skies Above You
Someone give me a firebird so I can travel to another world where this one is out. I don't care about the dangers.
Lauren
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I... I'm so sad that this series is over now because I swear, I will never get enough of the infinite worlds and the beauty that Claudia Gray manages to bring to each and every one.

This series will always be a favorite of mine, so fantastically well written and with a cast of characters that's unforgettable.

It will make you contemplate what some of your worst features could possibly be given any sort of other circumstances or what will always remain, well... you.

Reading this one just makes me
exploraDora
***5 fantastic, amazing & well-deserved stars***

NAT.orious reads ☾
4.25 STARS in every multiverse ★★★★✩
This book is for you if… you’re searching for a worthwhile ya series that is action packed and full of twists. This is a fantastic series.

Overall.
Dead in the middle of this book it struck me that the Firebird books are total
Netflix Series material. It's action packed, diverse and offers a lot of space for the art of filming and interpretation to be unleashed onto this matserpiece.

Looking at the series as a whole and A Million Worlds With You in par
Ashley Daviau
Apr 29, 2017 rated it did not like it
I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I really did not enjoy this series. I kept with it, hoping that the final book would bring some redemption to the story. But sadly it was just more of the same, if not worse.

Things really took a strange turn in this book and it really threw me off! I know it's a fantasy/science fiction story but some things were just TOO weird for me. It's hard to explain without any spoilers, but there's one event that brought things to a really bizarre place and fro
Fatima  Havilliard
We have a cover!! I repeat WE HAVE A COVER!!!

description

One is Italy and the other is... The outer space?

These covers are so beautiful that it hurts.

Inhale and Exhale, Inhale and Exhale, Inhale and Exhale... I can't do this. How I am supposed to wait until November after that ending?!!

Rose
Dec 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: from-publisher
im so weak when it comes to pretty book covers
Mia
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW🤩 I don't even know how to describe what I'm feeling. I have never read anything like this series, I loved the world-building, the characters, and all the events. You know it was good when after finishing I want to go find anything I can set in this world, a short story, novella, or literally anything! Ah now I'm definitely checking out more Claudia Gray books, I can't believe I never heard of her before. This is not coherent at all but basically I'm saying it's SOOOO GOOD GO READ IT OMG!😱🤯
Maggie ☘
“Please, I thought. Don't be fooled. Look inside my eyes and see the difference. It's our only chance.
Please, Paul. Know me.
And he did. He did.”

Honestly, I'm so torn between three and four stars with this final instalment!
This book was without doubt the best from the series (weakest one was first book for me) and I had far less problems with it - one of the big improvements was the fact that the story was less centered on romance. The heroine finally had some priorities, considering she was
ambsreads
LMAO IM SIMULTANEOUSLY CRYING AND SCREAMING NO ONE TOUCH ME BECAUSE THIS SERIES HAS MY HEART BOTH WARM AND COLD. HONESTLY THIS IS SUCH A CLICHE STORY BUT I AM NOT HATING ON IT IT IS WHAT I NEEDED AND I AM SO HAPPY.

PS THEO DOESNT SUCK AS MUCH ANYMORE.
Phrynne
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a satisfactory conclusion to the trilogy. It was certainly action packed and the story was good. There were a few very clever twists and turns in there that I did not expect and we got our happy ending.
Marguerite was a pain right through to the end though. Three books of feeling herself responsible for every bad thing that happened yet never once considering that she could maybe change her ways. I got used to her after a while and skimmed her endless self examinations.
Overall this was a
Stacee
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My love for this series is overwhelming and even though AMWWY was my top needed book of the year, I couldn't bring myself to start it because it would be over.

As always, I love this cast of characters, the intricacies of the worlds, and how the science and tech isn't too science-y or tech-y. This installment is quite the roller coaster. There were several scenes I didn't even know I wanted and some I could have done without.

Regardless, it's one hell of an ending.
Frankie Lovely
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
REVIEW TO COME

This book had the perfect amount of science but like ... dumb people like me could understand it!

Jiana
Aug 25, 2018 rated it liked it
3 stars? 4 stars? I’m not sure. So I’m settling on 3.5 for now.

I obviously didn't love this one as much as I loved books 1 and 2. I felt like the plot was a bit all over the place and I sometimes found myself having a hard time keeping track and/or understanding what was really going on. I just wasn't invested as much as I hoped I would be. At first, I had trouble remembering events of the past 2 books but Gray did a good job giving a concise summary so it was alright.

However, I still adore Pau
Shannon (leaninglights)
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars - great finale to a creative and romantic series! I love this series and I'm so happy to see how it all wraps up. This is a highly underrated YA series and I recommend 100%! Marguerite, Paul, Theo, just everything. I love every dimension and all the jumping between worlds. If you want a new twist on science fiction, check this one out!
Kiki
A good ending to the series, blessedly heartwarming, with some decent twists. I just wish it had been a little more...shocking. The ending was a little pedestrian for my tastes. I guess I expected something a bit more mind-blowing, but maybe this is for the best.

RTC.
Noha Badawi
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an awesome wrap-up to an outstanding series.
Sharon
A Million Worlds with You is absolutely INSANEEE. I honestly was nervous because I had NO IDEA how this was going to end. You are going to get angry at the situation, annoyed at the characters, feel a little teary-eyed at some beautiful, yet sad moments, and touched to see characters with such strong connections. It was an emotional rollercoaster, and I’m still recovering~

Plot
For the first about 60% of the book, I was not feeling it. Everything was going downhill – I didn’t like where it was goi
Jenna
3.5/5 stars

A solid finish to the series, but I do feel like as a novel, it dragged on, seemed repetitive and really made me dislike the love/romance arc. What I would LOVE to see is this series brought to television. Give it 2-3 seasons. I think it could be very Doctor Who meets Timeless. This third book, in particular, stands out to me as something that would thrive as a television show.

What did you guys think of this series overall?
QueenMasako
This cover better be as gorgeous as the other two!!!

Months later...
I WAS FREAKING RIGHT!!!!!!
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Justine
Apr 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-read
A very good finish to the series, which nicely tied up all the loose threads in the story.

All the dimensions come together in this final book, working to try and save themselves from the destructive plans of the Home Office dimension. Paul and Marguerite both have to confront the darkness that is necessarily a part of each of them, and face the possibility that they might not be destined for happiness together.

This book had the same fast pace and action as the previous books. I liked that the re
Vathna
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD. My mind is completely blown right now. The series just kept getting better and better. I couldn't believe it ended and I wish there were more!! :( I literally read this book in a day if you don't count sleeping, eating and taking a bath. Yes, the book is THAT great because I couldn't put it down at all.

This book started off with our Marguerite chasing after the Home Office Marguerite a.k.a Wicked , who's basically a psychopath version of herself who wanted to kill all their other

• Their Fractured Light (Starbound, #3)
  • Koláčky a spiklenci
  • This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)
  • Frost Like Night (Snow Like Ashes, #3)
  • Supernova (Renegades, #3)
  • Prokletá krev
  • Archenemies (Renegades, #2)
  • Twisted Fates (Dark Stars, #2)
  • Wildcard (Warcross, #2)
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • iPohádka
  • Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
  • Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6)
  • The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
  • Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3)
  • Kaziměsti
  • Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5)
  • These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)
Claudia Gray is not my real name. I didn't choose a pseudonym because my real name is unpleasant (it isn't), because I'd always dreamed of calling myself this (I haven't) or even because I'm hiding from the remnants of that international diamond-smuggling cartel I smashed in 2003 (Interpol has taken care of them). In short, I took a pseudonym for no real reason whatsoever. Sometimes this is actual ...more

Firebird (3 books)
  • A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)
  • Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird, #2)