Start by marking “White Pine” as Want to Read:
White Pine

White Pine

After 29-year-old Claire Kelley gets the ax at her job, she heads into the remote forest of Minnesota. Claire decided stability and a high paying career were for her, but as much as the workaholic tried to change, there are some things she simply can’t alter.

When Claire sets foot on her old campsite, she finds Scott, and he’s far from the spindly boy she once knew.
Published January 31st 2016 by Orphic Publishing

To ask other readers questions about White Pine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Pine

Tamara Lush
Tina Ellery weaves a sensual, simple tale of a woman in the midst of a life change. The setting — a solo canoe trip in Minnesota — is unique. Ellery's description of nature and Claire's journey is evocative and lush. I can't wait to read more about Claire! Lovers of Cheryl Strayed's Wild will enjoy this novella.
Gina
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this short story. The main character, Claire, is camping out on her own, and the descriptions of nature she encounters were beautiful and evocative. And Scott, her romantic interest in this, was so funny and sexy. I loved their banter and the tension between them, and I'm ALL IN for reading more about this couple. Also, I learned that you can make cake in an orange peel over fire.
Michelle
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a short read, but worth the time. I hope to read more about Claire going through the midst of a life change and running into her childhood friend, Scott that has romantic potential.
Bob
May 06, 2016
Sarah Austin
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: short-story
I really enjoyed this short story. Hopefully we'll see a full novel come out of this because now I need to know what happens.
James R Ellingboe
Dec 30, 2018
Kaye Booth
is currently reading it
Mar 16, 2019
Tina Ellery writes romantic fiction about imperfect people. When she's not clicking on the keys, she’s running her online business. She's also a full-time mom to (one girl and one boy), wife, daughter, a freelancer of most recipes, and a jewelry designer.

UPCOMING RELEASES:
JULY 2016: Greed & Jealousy, Deadly Sins Series, Book #1

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!

VISIT ME ON FACEB