Start by marking “Dancing on a Moonbeam: Part 3 (Bedford Falls, #1c)” as Want to Read:
Dancing on a Moonbeam: Part 3 (Bedford Falls, #1c)

Dancing on a Moonbeam: Part 3

(Bedford Falls #1c)

Eleanor Westwood and her neighbor Max have a deal to help each other—one they sealed with more than a kiss.

Which is a problem, because what was supposed to be a simple deal becomes so much more as Eleanor lets Max dance his way into her heart. It should be win-win, except Eleanor isn't sure she can ever be triumphant in love...
Published March 9th 2016 by Firelight & Fairydust Unlimited

To ask other readers questions about Dancing on a Moonbeam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dancing on a Moonbeam

Derna
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*** I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review ***

Dancing on a Moonbeam Part 3 is the last part of Eleanor and Max's story. Max is determined more than ever to capture all of Eleanor's heart, but Eleanor has her doubts, as she's not convinced that she is worthy of great love.

I enjoyed part 3, I did feel a little sorry for Eleanor, as she seemed to doubt her abilities and had lost a little of the sparkle and inner fire for a while, but luckily for her, she had some great fri
Liz J
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who loves love.
Shelves: arc
The Perfect Ending!

Part 3 was a wonderful conclusion to Max and Eleanor's story! Max continued to show more of his sweet, caring side, and the encouragement and support he gives Eleanor just made me fall in love with him even more than I did in Parts 1 and 2. Also, his interactions with Eleanor's daughter, Lily, were priceless; he really helps her along to becoming a wonderful young lady.

A secondary character that I feel needs his own story is Eleanor's best friend, Robbie. From his description,
Kim
Feb 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
The conclusion to Max and Eleanor's story is a bit more serious than the first two books. Even so, there are still many lighthearted moments, especially between Max & Lily and some of the other secondary characters I've come to adore.

Max–who will always be Amadeus to me–stole another chunk of my heart. The sweet things he does to make Eleanor happy and show his love and support is swoon worthy. And Eleanor. I ached for her as I cheered her on. Her entire world is changing. Finding herself, t
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Dancing on a Moonbeam Part 3 is the conclusion of Eleanor and Max's story. Eleanor is still trying to find herself. She thinks she wants to run a dance studio, but everyone else thinks she should be choreographing. Her relationship with her daughter Lily is still on the outs and she's worried they'll never reconnect. Eleanor's also worried about giving her heart to Max, who she knows will be returning to L.A. soon.

Max's dream to compose movies is about to come true. Only, he's not sure if it's
Pam
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Part 3 continues on in the relationship with Eleanor & Max. Eleanor is still struggling to find her way & reconnect with her daughter. You can sense the fear & anguish in the story as she struggles. The plot line leads Eleanor on her journey but does have a few twists & turns, courtesy of Eleanor's ex & his mother mainly. Max is there pushing Eleanor but also developing a relationship with her daughter, Lily. He is trying to figure out if he should go to write tracks for movi ...more
Mari
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Part 3 was a beautiful ending to Max and Eleanor's story! Max and Eleanor continued to grow together. They continue to encourage and understand each other. I enjoyed reading how Max helped Eleanor grow closer to her daughter. It was wonderful to also see how he encouraged Lily with his sweet and caring ways to open to her mother through her writing.
Can't wait to continue to read and get to know about the everyone else in Bedford Falls.

Ash P Reads
Feb 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a wonderful end to a really fun and romantic book. Eleanor and Max get what they deserve and so does that bratty kid of hers, even if she doesn't quite realize it as yet.

I know that I am going to enjoy following this series just as much as I have enjoyed Kate Perry's previous series.

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review
Tiffaney
Feb 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love a Kate Perry book. However I am a little disappointed in this book. It took me a minute to figure out why (besides it being split into 3 books), I missed the side couple. In most of the books there is a secondary relationship that that keeps me fully enthralled and I could find them in this book.
Pat Aschenbeck
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Final part of Max and Eleanor’s story is great. Kate has all the characters wrapped up with (of course) a happy ending. Max is a great guy, he does everything he can to make Eleanor's life easier and falls in love in the process. Eleanor finally found herself again and stood up to her ex mother-in-law, made peace with her daughter and fell in love again. Just a great love store.
Carrie
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I always enjoy Kate Perry's books and this was another well written romance with delightful characters you wanted to to shake (nicely) and throttle( not so nicely) through the screen :) I'll definitely be looking to pick up the next books in the series.
Gina Meier
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Ending

I really enjoyed this series and the way that it ended. I was starting to freak out because the end was getting closer and progress was being made. I can't wait to one-click the next series from Kate Perry.
Elisa Hordon
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Part 3 where it all comes together or where it all falls apart Elle and Max make a great couple and Max is really hoping he can make Eleanor see it to she really is everything he wants and he will do anything to show her.
Holly
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Magical

Kate Perry has written another magically romantic story. You really can't help but fall in love with the characters and the town. I am excited to read Robbie's story. The complete story of Dancing on a Moonbeam is a must read.
Gina
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Perfect every time!!
D.B. Reynolds
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You can see my review of the 3 part series here ... https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Nicole
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent end to this mini series. great characters - wish it would have been longer!
Mel
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
so charming and a perfect ending. I love it!
Simba
Mar 14, 2016
Claudia
Jun 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Kate has tangoed at midnight with a man in blue furry chaps, dueled with flaming swords in the desert, and strutted on bar tops across the world and back. She’s been kissed under the Eiffel Tower, had her butt pinched in Florence, and been serenaded in New Orleans. But she found Happy Ever After in San Francisco with her Magic Man.

Kate’s the bestselling author of the Laurel Heights Novels, as well

Bedford Falls (4 books)
  • Under the Kissing Tree (Bedford Falls, #0.5)
  • Dancing on a Moonbeam (Bedford Falls 1-3)
  • Silver Moon Sparkling (Bedford Falls, #2)
  • Stars Shining Bright Above (Bedford Falls, #3)