Start by marking “Flesh Factory: An Extreme Horror Novel” as Want to Read:
Flesh Factory: An Extreme Horror Novel

Flesh Factory: An Extreme Horror Novel

Hope Hill is in a fine mess. Her wayward little brother owes a lot of money to a very bad man who is in charge of a shady organization called The Flesh Factory. He will only be allowed to live if Hope pays up – with her body.

The Flesh Factory uses people as commodities, every perversion under the sun is catered to.

Hope is just your average young woman, plunged into the d
Published February 6th 2016 (first published September 30th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Flesh Factory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flesh Factory

'Q' aka CoCo
Nov 19, 2016 rated it did not like it
This is one of those books you hear about and hear about, and I've been meaning to read it for so long now...
I finally did, and wow... At first I was annoyed by the ridiculous number of typos and misused words. If she's skinny, then I suppose she looks emaciated, but in this story, "Hope couldn't help but notice how emancipated she was..." Constant mistakes like this kept drawing me out of the story, but for the most part, it was exactly as I expected--horror, gore, and erotica all mixed togethe
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
DNF @ 68%

This book is all over the place for me. Too much going on that does not mix well together.

Hope, a 29 year old woman is trying to save her brothers life after a large debt he has with the wrong people.

First off she tries prostitution....her morals won't let her go through with selling herself.

Second, she is then abducted to the Flesh Factory by the "heavy" that works for the ring leader of the Flesh Factory. She wakes up naked and must bring herself to orgasm THREE......YOU HEARD ME..
Angel Gelique
3 - 3.5 stars. A bit too far-fetched.... Review to come.
John Raptor
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More sick and twisted fun from the disturbed mind of Sam West! It's not just a series of torture scenes--at the heart of the tale is a heroine named Hope who fights for her life. But will she survive the Flesh Factory?
Cathy
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The latest offering from Sam West is slightly different to his previous stories and very different to what the reader may be expecting. I anticipated yet another Hostel rip-off, which the horror fiction world is currently saturated with and instead was presented with an onion of a story which kept evolving into something completely different to what it started off as. It still has the classic West elements of copious amounts of bloodshed and stomach-churning gory descriptions as well as graphica ...more
Becky Messer
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read

This book is by an author I have just discovered. I am a fan of extreme horror so I gave it a try. Amazing writing, very good story line. If you are a fan of extreme horror you have to read this book. I will continue to follow this author.
J.C. Brennan
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Think of the worst acts of depravity a person can inflict another. Now times that by ten and dig down deep for you haven’t hit the disturbing debauchery you will read in Sam West’s Flesh Factory—I loved it!
In this sick and twist tale, you will find the darkest part of humanity staring back at you as a well-funded Satanist has created his demented version of a way to get the Devil to come and offer him a place by his side. The Flesh Factory is more than just a place that is meant to turn unexpec
Brian Porter
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not as expected

Opened well, good erotica, but degenerated into little more than a perverted blood fest. Not my thing at all. Disappointing.
Karen Bullock
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Darkly disappointing

Though I have enjoyed other works by Sam West, this one I did not.
Too short, some of the factors didn't meet up & what started out as a great fetish sex trafficking gig became a drug induced trip & then there was the mention of demons & packs with the devil?! Too many weird ideas thrown into the mix I think.
"Pleasures of the flesh" is too reminiscent of Clive Barker's character, Pinhead who also quoted, "I have such sights to show you".
So this particular story wa
Kandi Branson
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Crazy book!

I guess I am sheltered from this type of life, but realize there are things like this that do go on in real life. Mind blowing that these type fetishes actually exists in the world. To each his own, I guess... book good...contents out there.
Nicole
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Not one of his best.

When you pick up a West book you can pretty much expect to be disturbed, and I'm plenty disturbed. (Whether that was before or after reading I'll leave to you to decide haha) Flesh Factory started out strong, it was the master of torture (Of breaking hundreds of women, in his words) falling in love at first sight that made my gorge rise the most though. Can't say I care for the paranormal turn the book took. (Great nod to one of the coolest scenes in Ghost Ship though) Not t
Gary Smith
Quick read. Not as graphic as the label warned it would be, but still pretty good. Keep in mind, I'm used to some pretty graphic stuff, I did still enjoy this though. I felt it could've been a little longer and went into certain characters a little more deeper but I did enjoy it and I will be checking out more of Sam's work.
Lara
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two Worlds

Wow what a trippy book. If you like twisted and lots of destruction this book is for you. Just when you think you figured out what's happening with Hope something else happens.
Alexander
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
I knew the book was in trouble the second the hyped up torturer decided to not torture the heroine. What follows is some quick talk about what goes on in the flesh factory, a tour that at most ammounts to nothing more than glimpses. Extremly boring, nothing happens, the heroine is at besst subjected to extremly light vanilla BDSM but nothing more in spite of the description of the flesh factory. This is a book that talks fhe talk but annoyingly refuses to walk the walk.
Alicia Barry rosen
Sep 08, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm not even sure where to start... First of all I personally would put this story in the bizzaro category other than horror. Second there seems to be two extremems in this book that don't really merge well or at least time wise not fitting right. For example the love story, it took a paragraph for the Rohan to instantly fall in love....we didn't even get his point of view about his first reaction of her when he meets Hope. Second the guards talked him up like some dangerous guy but I didn't get ...more
Mardi Sauve
Dec 04, 2016 rated it did not like it
I was disgusted by the level of depravity in this book.

I sincerely couldn't have imagined the depth of disturbing scenes created in this story. The author has some skill with his story initially, but took the story so far from believable and added such gruesome images I honestly couldn't have ever even imagined plots this horrifically twisted. I really can't ever remember wanting to write a review designed to warn anyone from reading a story, until this book. I highly advise avoiding this book
Kalu Reviews
Feb 02, 2017 rated it did not like it
Started skimming at 52%, so technically DNF. This isn't my usual type of book, but I figured I would try something different. I really just couldn't get into it. The storyline, the writing, just... meh. Not for me!
Mar
Mar 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
Stupid

This was by far one of the stupidest story's I've ever read,it was Gore for the sake of Gore and I mean gore but the funny thing is it wasn't the lest bit scary!!!! It was so over the top it was funny!
Caitlin Conroy
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was ok
Subpar horror with minor erotica

Many typos throughout ... forced horror with more sadistic erotica and flashed scenes of gore. Clunky story line that gets out of hand quickly but at least it was interesting
Linda Sarik
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was ok
What the hell!

I gave this 2stars because almost all the words were spelled correctly. This was by far the biggest piece of trash that I have ever read. Save your time and money! Move on there's nothing to see or read here!!!!!
Rayne Havok
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, this was such a good read. I absolutely loved the beginning 'dear reader' part. People have a hard time understanding they are reading fiction and that it's not real! And may not even be who the author is in real life.
Loved the story! Another great one from Sam.
Christine
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is one messed up book. I thought I read some interesting shit but this took the cake. It definitely keeps you interested!
Bonnie Racki
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just what I expected from Sam West

This book was gruesome and intriguing. I just love reading Sam West's books. Mick is completely nutty and I just loved how it ended!
Christer

• NightWhere
  • D.O.A. II - Extreme Horror Collection
  • Carnal Surgery
  • Voices of the Damned
  • Seeds of Fear (Hot Blood, #5)
  • Mass Hysteria
  • Strange Appetites - An Anthology of Truly Bizarre Erotic Stories
  • The Splatter House Rules
  • Grave Hauntings: Where Sexy and Sinful Meets Dark and Chilling
  • Vanquished Knight (Vanquished, #1)
  • Ad Nauseam
  • Cattle Cult! Kill! Kill!
  • A Woman in the Woods
  • His Cemetery Doll
  • Demencious Saga (Demon Bonded #1-4)
  • Bump in the Night
  • MASHED: The Culinary Delights of Twisted Erotic Horror
  • All Wrapped Up
Sam West is a writer of extreme horror.