Start by marking “En la red” as Want to Read:
En la red

En la red

(Hacker #1)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  31,414 Ratings  ·  2,195 Reviews
Tras una infancia dura, Erica Hathaway aprendió pronto a valerse por sí misma. Ahora acaba de graduarse en la Universidad de Harvard y espera financiación para desarrollar su proyecto: una ambiciosa red social de moda.En la negociación, todo va de maravilla hasta que conoce a Blake Landon, un hombre misterioso, que la arrastrará hacia los más oscuros placeres.Él es un hack ...more
Published November 9th 2015 by Titania (first published September 2nd 2013)

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
2.5 meh stars

I feel I should mention that this book will set you back $8.99 which is ridiculous because it's a debut novel.

This story was all over the place although it did have a few good moments. Unfortunately the execution was lacking. The heroine came across as bipolar, her mood swings gave me whiplash, the hero was supposed to be controlling and possessive, unfortunately this was not the case. He was constantly walking around on egg shells because of the heroines fragile sanity!

There wasn't
DKristin
WHAT??? If you haven't read this yet you better jump on this!!!

Purchase links can be found at:Hardwired http://bit.ly/18BTh6X

I came across this one on facebook and read a few of the excerpts which peaked my interest greatly. It has a very familiar premise: Hot billionaire somewhat dominant guy, equally (yet unassumingly so) hot younger woman with a difficult and traumatic past.

WARNING!!!!!!!!
If you are not a fan of some of the recent series with these kinds of characters this may not be the
Caterina Ayala
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mild-romance
I enjoyed reading the book. Many say it has similiarites with Fifty Shades of Grey, I disagree. Erica,the main character is not afraid to voice her opinion even when she is around Blake. I didn't feel she was submissive at all. Erica is very determined and stubborn especially around her baby-her business ventures. I thought the plot went very fast, I would've wanted to see more tension amongst the characters, but I guess all will be developed in part two of the series. Reading Hardwired reminded ...more
Heather
Amazon, how could you do this to me. Your recommendations have always been so good. I trusted you to give me good smut with a back story worth reading and this is what I got?

Our main characters, Erica and Blake stumble upon each other when Erica trips over her shoe while exiting a restaurant. She falls right into the arms of the enigmatic and handsome, dominating billionaire....Blake. (You thought I was going to say Christian didn't you?)

Erica is our recent college grad who is starting up an onl
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! Hardwired, book 1 of 5!

Books in Hacker series should be read in order:
Book 1: Hardwired
Book 2: Hardpressed
Book 3: Hardline
Book 4: Hard Limit
Book 5: Hard Love

I read the Hacker series book 1-5 while sick. What a treat. I wish I had time to write reviews.

Harvard graduate Erica Hathaway gets the opportunity to pitch investors for more funding for her internet start-up. Former hacker and billionaire technology investor Blake Landon sits on the board…

Five full-length novels read in no time, I g
Elizabeth Hayley
Let us begin by saying: we basically devoured Hardwired. There’s something about a tough-as-nails, though slightly damaged, female that we just can’t resist. Pair that with a smoking hot billionaire, and we’re hooked. Blake’s possessiveness and mystery only add to his sex appeal.

This novel moves at a good pace, keeping the reader involved and present in the story. It is incredibly well-written and the relationship between the characters unfolds in a natural way. Erica is right to guard her emot
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐ 1.5 STARS ⭐⭐

This is me the entire time... sigh.

I kept searching any controlling streak in the male lead... I must have missed it?

And I was really concerned by the heroine personality... Schizo? Mood swings?

All in all, the blurb sounded appealing to me, but it fell short really quickly, I never connected with any of the characters, and the lack of environment description didn't help me getting into it. Side characters and plots were truly unnecessary.
I expected to be entertained, but this was
Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 4-star-books
4 (Pursue your dreams and you may snag a billionaire) Stars

Hardwired is the first book in the very popular Hacker series. Hardwired is told from the Ercia’s POV.

Erica is a single girl trying to launch her on-line fashion website. < ---- completely me. Fun fact, I have a fashion blog. But I digress. She just graduated from Harvard and now she wants to focus and expand her site, but she needs investors. She snags a meeting with potential investors and pitches the idea.

Blake happens to be one of
Wendy Darling
Honestly, the thing I'm gonna remember most is that she shares a plate of calamari with two different friends on two different occasions. The hacker part was, surprisingly, the most convincing and interesting part; the fashion app isn't even used, the sex is repetitive and subpar (I really hate having to reread to figure out she just did the move I thought she did), and the billionaire boyfriend is a controlling cliche.

Throw in the damaged past, a shit ton of grabby guys, and family coincidence
Always Reading
Aug 16, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ich hatte tatsächlich für fünf Seiten ein relativ gutes Gefühl. Der Schreibstil war überraschend anspruchsvoll – nicht hochtrabend, aber doch deutlich besser als ich erwartet hätte. Erica wirkte auf den ersten Seiten wie eine selbstbewusst, engagierte junge Geschäftsfrau, die genau weiß, wo sie im Leben hinwill und die nötigen Schritte dafür geht. Haha, tja, und dann ging’s los: sie wird auf der Straße von einem Typen angerempelt und augenblicklich durchweicht ihr Schlüpper, weil der Kerl so unf ...more
Zakirrah BookBlogger
4 HOT, MYSTERIOUS, HACKING STARS!!

Okay so when I saw this cover I was like ooh this looks like a dark or BDSM book, the cover is pretty mysterious and doesn't give much away.Anyways its none of those but it is very good. I need more especially with the way things were left at the end ooh can't wait for book 2.
If you are not into the whole rich alpha male characters and similar storylines to 50shades and so on I guess this really isnt the book for you!Every character is different and so I don't t
bookspumpkin
Jan 16, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ich habe das Buch ab Seite 150 nur noch überflogen und haufenweise Seiten überspringen, in der Hoffnung, dass es IRGENDWO besser wird.
Aber nein, es ist eine Katastrophe. Ich werde diese Reihe nicht weiterlesen und widme meine Zeit lieber guten Büchern.
Literati Literature Lovers
4.5 Stars

Hardwired by Meredith Wild is a love a story and so much more. The book is told in first person by Erica Hathaway; she is a fresh graduate from Harvard University, entrepreneur of her own Internet start-up fashion site–the company that she has poured her life into imagining and creating out of nothing. The company is her passion. She is alone in the world except for her mom’s best friend Maria and her two business partners, Allie and Sid.

Enter Blake Landon; he literally bumps into Erica
ღTierraღ
I devoured this book like it was candy. Blake is a hottie who is also a smartie, and that had me INSTANTLY hooked on his character. I see a lot of myself in Erica and I enjoy that she doesn't just give into Blake because he has charisma but because he puts effort into claiming her as his.
Ramona
I've heard so many things about Meredith Wild and the "Hacker" series that it was a must for me to read it a.s.a.p. Being an international best seller author means so much professionally that you know the book is going to rock your world. Buuuuuut.. it did and it didn't.. mixed feelings about it.. I've only read the first book and maybe better things are to come for this one.

So, "Hardwired" is the first book from the series and tells us the story of Erica and Blake, two very different people tha
Cindy
I was given a copy of Hardwired for an honest review.

OMG.... This book was freaking AWESOME. I fell in love with the story concept and the characters. Awesome work Meredith Wild. You really know how to write a story and keep your readers interested. I gave Hardwired 5 fantabulous shining stars.

Erica Hathaway is a recent Harvard graduate. She is also one of the co-founders of Clozpin, an online social/fashion site. Erica founded it along with her best friend Allie and the programmer Sid. Now that
Jen
I have been hearing about this Hacker series for quite some time now, and have seen it compared to Fifty Shades.. I thought, why not give it a try? First of all, I don't think it needs to be compared to the other trilogy, as I did think that majority of it stood alone within its own story. Yes, there is a millionaire, but Blake is different then Christian. Not only does he have his own business's; but he has quite the past which includes rumors of him being a hacker at one time. He even almost w ...more
May
Mar 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
En la red es una novela erótica, primera parte de una pentalogía, que me ha gustado, que mantiene un ritmo que me ha tenido enganchada. Es una novela a la que habría puntuado de 4/5, que me ha gustado bastante dentro de todo lo que he leído de erótica pero que no llega a ser tan bueno como otras novelas.
Es una novela que, aunque no cuenta con una trama muy elaborada, atrapa al lector desde la primera página. Lo que más le falla es el hecho de no tener esa trama tan elaborada que tienen otras nov
Linda Caselle
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awsome book! Love Meredith's writing style. From the first chapter you get captivated by Erica and Blake's story. I didn't want the book to end. So happy that there will be many more books in this series to follow. Looking forward to rrading anything Meredith writes. This book is a must read!
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
The Hacker Series has got to be one of my new favorite series!

Hardwired was very, very good. I could not put it down, and I was completely engrossed in it from page 1. This book presents a set of characters that each bring along their own set of "complications". Hardwired follows Erica Hathaway as she enters a new phase in her life pursuing her startup website right after graduating college. Then, through an intriguing turn of events she meets Blake Landon, a wealthy technologically savvy man wh
Viri
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Lo malo fue que sigo confirmando que los libros "eroticos" no son para mí... En fin... Ni el dinero que gasté. El libro no es malo, y las partes hot que alcance a leer no son para nada malas pero el problema es que no me enganchó y cuando un libro no te atrapa no es buen signo. Llegué al capítulo 9.
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

I wanted to read this one after a friend told me that she could not put it down .. and how right she was. This book pulled me in immediately and I could not stop reading. The only time I stepped away from my kindle was when my eyes refused to stay open any longer, well it was one o'clock in the morning! Lol.
Jesus, techies weren't supposed to be this
Lynne
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I have no idea how this book and book two so far (I'm half way through), have rated so high. I'd rate it a 2.5 if I could. No way is it a five star and I'm annoyed that people are comparing it to 50 Shades...not even close. It's all in the writing, or lack there of. Little to no character descriptions/development. I still do not have a good picture of what Erica & Blake even look like, besides him being gorgeous???? His dominance, but reluctant to use it on her, is just not dominant, it port ...more
Mariela
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
No le tenía mucha fe a este libro, pero me sorprendió gratamente.
Si, tiene el típico cliché de los libros románticos, la chica que se enamora del millonario, pero la vida de Erica es tan rica y problemática que hace que la trama sea muy interesante y el plot twist no me lo esperaba, creo que nunca me sorprendí tanto con un libro romántico.
Si les gustan los libros románticos tienen que leer la saga Hacker si o si, empecé este libro la semana pasada y ya estoy a punto de terminar el cuarto libro
Lexi Buchanan
Sep 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Erica is determined to keep hotshot billionaire Blake Landon at arms length because you don't mix business with pleasure and she's determined to get the backing for her business without making it more complicated, but Blake has other ideas and won't leave her alone.

The story was evenly paced and hot hot hot.

This book did remind me of fifty shades, but I couldn't put it down and where it finished was just wow. It wasn't really a cliffhanger and for me who NEVER reads cliffhanger books, it was ac
Lina Lovegood
Ich weiß nicht so genau, was ich davon halten soll. Es war zu viel Sex, die angeblichen Gefühle haben sich für meinen Geschmack zu schnell aufgebaut, ohne besonderen Grund. Deshalb 3,5 Sterne, es ließ sich gut und flüssig lesen.
Reanell Tisdale
Sep 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read anywhere from 10-15 books a month, and I just love when I come across a book that inspires me to make quote pics! I made 2 for this one. Blake Landon and Erica Hathaway's story is one everyone needs to read. The sex is beyond hot, the romance is panty melting, and the characters are likable. I give 4.5 stars to Hardwired.

Blake and Erica first meet as Erica is leaving a restaurant that Blake is entering, and they collide(literally). They meet a second time when Erica meets with potential i
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
First off I have to say that I did truly love this book and I need the second one like ASAP! See I have this thing for effed up characters that find each other and fight hard to stay away from each other even though they know they are going to end up with each other. To me I have to laugh because the chemistry is so off the hook that it comes off of the pages in droves. Lord Meredith Wild you have out done yourself with this one and I can't wait to see what happens in the second book.

With that b
Bec Booton (Bec's Books)
This book brought out my inner geek! I’m a child of the 90′s internet generation so to read a romance with a billionaire hacker was a refreshing change! The female lead also was CEO to an internet fashion social media startup! This is my kind of book and I loved it! It is one of those angsty possessive billionaire romances and I couldn’t get enough of it!

What drew me to read this book was the fact that both main characters were strong, smart & independent!

I read this book very quickly becaus
-C-
May 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Story of billionaire and rumored hacker Blake Landon and Erica Hathaway who just graduated from the school and begins her own business.
“Baby, this is who I am. I'm hardwired this way. And if I'm trying to take control over the situation, please understand that I have very solid reasoning for it.”

This was an enjoyable book with characters. It has so many twists and turns. Every page was a new thrill.
Any series similar to this? 10 16 Oct 07, 2018 04:41AM
do you need a hacker? 1 11 Nov 06, 2016 01:43PM
Goodreads Librari...: please add cover art 2 14 Aug 05, 2016 08:35PM
Goodreads Librari...: Hardwired / Meredith Wild / missing ebook edition 2 10 Aug 02, 2016 12:18PM
Around the Year i...: Hardwired, by Meredith Wild 1 14 Feb 21, 2016 11:20AM
The Happy Housewi...: Hardwired (Hacker, #1) 1 5 Jul 08, 2015 11:23AM
Turning Pages At ...: Hardwired (Hacker #1) by Meredith Wild 17 25 Jun 03, 2015 12:00PM
  • Forbidden Surrender (Forever, #1)
  • Inner Core (Stark, #2)
  • High (Indigo Lounge, #1)
  • Release (Iris, #1)
  • Club Privé: Book I (Club Prive, #1)
  • Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)
  • Falling In (The Surrender Trilogy, #1)
  • Unsure (Sure Mastery #1)
  • End of the Innocence (Innocence, #3)
  • Bonds of Need (Wicked Play, #2)
  • Infraction (Breach, #2)
  • Whisper (The Voice Trilogy, #1)
  • Hot For His Hostage (The WILD Boys Of Special Forces, #6)
  • Taken by Chance (Club Volare, #5)
  • Steel and Lace: The Complete Series (Lace, #1-4)
Meredith Wild is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author. After publishing her debut novel Hardwired in September 2013, Wild used her ten years of experience as a tech entrepreneur to push the boundaries of her “self-published” status, becoming stocked in brick-and-mortar bookstore chains nationwide and forging relationships with the major retailers.

In 2014, Wild found

Hacker (5 books)
  • Hardpressed (Hacker, #2)
  • Hardline (Hacker, #3)
  • Hard Limit (Hacker #4)
  • Hard Love (Hacker, #5)
“You lose yourself, Erica, because with the right person, who you become together is something so much greater, more than you could even realize right now.” 52 likes
“You were right. I'm going to make you want things you never knew you wanted.” 33 likes