Start by marking “Outcast (SEAL Team: Disavowed #2)” as Want to Read:
Outcast (SEAL Team: Disavowed #2)

Outcast

(SEAL Team: Disavowed #2)

THEY'RE ALL DEAD.

When disavowed Navy SEAL, Jasper King, receives this cryptic message from his former love, he's out of his mind with worry, calling in very big favors to get himself to Antarctica ASAP.

Upon his arrival at her scientific station, Jasper realizes he's stumbled upon a nightmare far more dangerous than he'd ever imagined. Faced with a decades’-old mystery, m
Published March 11th 2016 by Fulton Court Press

To ask other readers questions about Outcast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outcast

Judy
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Outcast by Laura Marie Altom
SEAL Team: Disavowed Book Two
Jasper King had vowed never to allow himself to fall in love. He didn't deserve to after what his foolish younger self had done. He'd done well with that vow. Joining the Navy and then working for Trident, Inc. with his other disavowed SEAL brothers. Did real well, until she came into his life. And then left it.

Eden Marabella had the rest of her life planned. Starting with one last visit to Antarctica, where her father's life work had been
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Mar 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is the second book in the series.

In this book, we've met the hero in the prior book. He was dating a woman who all of a sudden broke it off with him and then went to Antarctica to be with her father. When he gets a cryptic message from her he knows she's in trouble. He tells the others in his team and off he goes to see what's happening.

When he finally arrives, with an escort for the area, they find the living area deserted and then some blood. They also find one of the other scientists t
Mauaqui
Oct 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Exciting with lots of blood and gore

Antartica is the setting of this wild adventure. A group of neo-nazi believe Eden's father found Hitler's treasure house in Antártica. Jasper after listening to her dropped call raced to her to see what was wrong The Neo-nazi group had killed all of Eden's coworkers and are holding her hostage for the treasures. Jasper rescues her from this first group and now they on the lam to find Eden's father and the answer.
Wednesday Stanley
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gah Mrs. Altom what are you doing to me? Look I have been a fan of Mrs. Altom's ever since I read one of her Harlequin books. But ever since I heard of these SEAL team books coming out I couldn't wait to read them. Unfortunately I haven't read the first one in this series yet. But let me tell you I have a thing for Military Romance books, especially SEAL's. So when I got a chance to review this book let me tell you I thought it would be a smart idea to start it late at night. I mean I've done t ...more
Lynn Brooks
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
The second book in the SEAL Team: Disavowed series does not disappoint! It's full of intrigue and has you trying to figure out who the good guys are right up until the end. It was nice seeing the guys again from the first book in the series, Rogue ... and can't wait for Book 3 to get here!

Eden Marabella is fretting about the injustice of life when she arrives at her father's research site in Antartica to join him on an excursion. She's just broken up with sexy ex-SEAL, Jasper King and is wishing
Kelley Schmidt
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I am loving this new series by Ms Altom! Action packed and full of suspense, this is one story you will not want to put down. The characters are endearing, easy to connect with and well developed. I highly recommend this quick read and can't wait to read the next book.

Copy received from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Gwen
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Boy oh boy does Laura Marie Altom take the reader for a ride in the second book of the series, Disavowed. A quick read and more importantly, you don't have to have read the 1st book in order to understand the story. It even includes a cat! Wonderful characters and keeps you guessing who you can really trust in the end.
Patricia
Aug 21, 2017
Marianne
Jan 11, 2017
Missnoname
rated it did not like it
Jun 18, 2018
jeanne weaver
Jan 27, 2018
Denisa Carden
Apr 28, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
After college, Laura Marie Altom did a brief stint as an interior designer before becoming a stay-at- home mom to boy/girl twins. Always an avid romance reader, when she found herself replotting the afternoon soaps, she knew it was time to try her hand at writing.

SEAL Team: Disavowed (7 books)
  • Rogue (SEAL Team: Disavowed #1)
  • Shunned (SEAL Team: Disavowed #3)
  • Exiled (SEAL Team: Disavowed #4)
  • Renegade (SEAL Team: Disavowed #5; Rodeo Knights, #5)
  • Forsaken (SEAL Team: Disavowed #6)
  • Scorned (SEAL Team: Disavowed #7)