Start by marking “THERAPY Ever After” as Want to Read:
THERAPY Ever After

THERAPY Ever After

(Therapy #1.5)

Kathryn Perez takes you back to where you felt hope and then gives you forever with this second chance romance story.

The highly anticipated conclusion to the best-selling novel, THERAPY. THERAPY Ever After takes place exactly where the last chapter of THERAPY left off and then spans the one month before the epilogue. The reader will also see more of Jessica's future and h
Published February 5th 2016

Di Covey
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Life is a series of chapters in a huge book we call life."

This is closure, if you haven't read Therapy, go do that right now.

A beautifully written, full circle. I needed this part, I feel completed. Kathryn Perez gives us the HEA we so desperately needed. I loved every word. I had tears running down my face throughout the entire book. HAPPY tears, sad tears, tear of joy. These characters have been engraved in my heart, every single line written was a gift.
Christine
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully written novella where we catch up with Jess and Jace, their second chance relationship and how it develops. Loved Jace and Jess characters.
Glad I did a quick read of the last couple of chapters of Therapy before I started this just to refresh myself. It all came flooding back.
Wasn't expecting that ending, you got me well and truly Kathryn Perez.

Paige
This follow up to Therapy was short but packed a lot into the short story. While I don't think you have to read this, it's always nice to back to a couple you enjoy. Jess and Jace had a lot to overcome and this little bit showed how they did that.
Anne OK
Feb 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-reads
I was lucky enough to grab this one early on. Supposedly this addition to Therapy has disappeared from Amazon with no date as to when it may be re-released. There was a lot packed into a short novella that I would certainly have been disappointed not to have been able to read. Part of one of my favorites thus far this year.
Karen
Feb 17, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
If I could have a do-over, I would read Therapy again before I read Ever After.

I remembered the bones of it, but 2 years on probably not enough of the feeling and emotion that I felt when I read Therapy for me to be moved by Ever After.

The writing was still great, but because the plot/story was all in Therapy I felt it lacked in Ever After. Totally my fault, read as a whole I can totally see that Ever After would have cured me of the sads I felt 2 years ago.

"It means never giving up. It means I
Talon
Feb 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
When I think about this book I think about closure. Kathryn ends us in a good place in Therapy but we get even more with Therapy Ever After.

It's not a spoiler to know that this is a HEA. Because if you have read Therapy you know what happens.

Kathryn's writing is no shock with this one, she creates a novella that transports us all back to a time when we read and devoured Therapy. Plus you get a little more with this book *evil smirk*
What a great finish to an already AMAZING book!! I loved this novella.
Kerry Melton
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing It was the perfect ending to Jess and Jace story it was just BEAUTIFUL it was more than than I excepted
Grey
I can hardly wait <3 this makes me so happy
Lori  Wills
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful.

Once again, I'm at a loss. The tears are still falling as I try to review this book. My heart hurts, yet feels whole at the same time. Thank you for writing this beautiful story Kathryn Perez.
Crimelpoint
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Jest to zakończenie książki "Terapia", jednak nie mogę powiedzieć, by mnie usatysfakcjonowało. Było troszkę nijakie. Tak naprawdę takie zakończenie pasowałoby do każdej książki. Spodziewałam się chyba czegoś innego, jednak nie zmienia to faktu, że fajnie, iż w ogóle powstała ta nowelka.
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a lovely novella to read continuing about Jess and Jace! Really enjoyed this short book about them and their future. Really glad they found their happy after everything they went through!
Durga
Jul 18, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute and quick. The ending was wayyyy into the future but good to know how it ends. Still wished we got an answer for Vivvie. 3 stars.
JC82
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Kathryn Perez, I love her to pieces. I love her words, her stories, her characters and her heart. This is now book number 5 I think that I have read from Perez and once again I'm blown away. There is something so beautifully raw, earnest and heartfelt about Perez's writing that just cannot be duplicated. Her words yank on my heart strings like nothing I have ever read; no matter how long or short the story I always know she is going to wreck my emotional stability, break my heart, collect ...more
Celine
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved, favorites
Oh, finally! I was momentarily shocked to see that this book was finally available. Until I was able to open it, I was in disbelief. I've hounded everywhere to find this last year, and now I finally have it. Thank God! =)

I just loved to have more of Jace and Jess. Their path weren't smooth, and while Therapy somehow closed it all for me, I wanted more.

I loved how they finally came together again. Yes, their past will always be a factor, but their future is what keeps them going and stronger. Tr
Iliana Sandoval
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Renee Weaver
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved Therapy, this give us the rest of the story. This was a little more predictable as we see how it was going, the first book had a lot of twists and turns. I don't think that this book was long enough, especially in comparison to their story, there is a lot more that could have been told. This book gives Jess her HEA, which is not a surprise. I don't think you really have to read this book to see what happens, but I think you should because you want to read the rest of the story. The endin ...more
Maria
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal

This book gave me the closure I needed. I didn't need Jessica to just pick up and pretend nothing ever happened and that she was "normal" now. No, she took control of her life and if you wanted to be a part of it, you had to be willing to do it on her time. There are so many questions I had after Therapy because I needed to know she was going to be ok. I can't praise the book enough. Thank you, K for finally giving me what I needed.
Aim
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful conclusion...

Since I've read Therapy, I've definitely related to Jessica on a personal level. Now, after reading this beautiful conclusion to her story...I'm left hoping my life will continue relating. The poetic writing of this novella is striking. It reaches your soul. It made me completely satisfied and complete. If you've read Therapy, you must read this! If you haven't, you should that too!
Maritza Torres
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it....

I read Therapy and fell in love with Jace. In Therapy ever after I get my happy ending. I get to know what happened to the disturbed, hurt and lonely Jessica. Jace and her find their happiness together. I was happy to read about Kingsley. Can't get enough of him. It was short, sweet and to the point. Beautifully written. Thanks Kathryn.
Tera
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jess finally gets her HEA. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, but I didn't need a continuation of Therapy. I loved the way it ended.

Jace and Jess finally work through the many years of issues they have had. There is an appearance from a person from the past that really helped shape this story.

The epilogue is beautiful. I feel it really tied up their ending nicely.
Rachel
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this extra little piece of Jace and Jess. Seeing how they made it back to one another was truly sweet. They had a lot of obstacles and issues to face, but love prevailed for these two. It made my heart really happy and I just can't help but adore Jace. Thanks for closing this one out for us and giving Jess her Ever After, we all needed that.
Louisa
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not sure how I missed reviewing this book because I read it the moment it was released.
Thank you Kathryn Perez for giving us the piece that we needed. I needed to see how Jess's life progressed and I am so thankful for Therapy and Therapy Ever After and you for coming into my life!
amazing book!!
Dawn
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank You Kathryn for finishing this novella! It was the perfect ending and brought a lot of closure to the characters and as much as I still believe Kingsley was meant to be with Jessica. The way you wrote it, I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was the perfect ending to a very emotional roller coaster ride in Therapy
Jonell Espinoza
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Therapy left me in a book hangover for over a month. It's in my top 5 favorite books of all time. Therapy ever after healed my heart and soul. I love Jessica and Jace and I completely love how their story ends. My heart is healed and happy.
Kimberley
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so glad this was written because although the end of Therapy was good, I felt this gave me closure for Jessica's story. I wasn't expecting to cry but it happened. If you've read Therapy I highly recommend you read this as well because it was great.
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending

Such a beautiful look at the love shared by Jess and Jace. Their journey to each other is so perfect. Definitely worth the wait.
Vicky
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the perfect ending
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Second Chance (Running Into Love, #3)
  • Chasing Butterflies (Chasing Butterflies #1)
  • The Dance
  • Fighting to Survive (Guarded Hearts, #3)
  • Lies Beneath the Surface (Buried Secrets, #2)
  • Bad For You
  • Belong (Seven Year Itch, #3)
  • My Obsession (Club Desire, #1)
  • Wrapped in Lace
  • Against the Grain (Against, #2)
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • Wildcard: Volume Two (Wildcard, #2)
  • Take Me Away
  • Pulled Within (Bar Harbor, #2)
  • To Honor (R&R, #1)
  • Off The Market (The 12 NA's of Christmas)
  • Off the Clock (Pleasure Principle, #1)
  • Black Number Four

Therapy (4 books)
  • Therapy (Therapy #1)
  • Kingsley (Therapy #2)
  • Jessica's Journal: A Book of Poetry
“There’s something about a high school sweetheart, a first love. It’s a bond so deeply woven within you that the smallest of things can cause feelings to bubble to the surface, demanding to be felt with every fiber of your being.” 2 likes
“From right now until forever, I’m going to show you what you are to me. I’m not going to tell you. I’m going to show you, because I’ve wasted too much time doing all the wrong things where you’re concerned.” 1 likes