Start by marking “Baby, You're Mine (Yeah, Baby, #1)” as Want to Read:
Baby, You're Mine (Yeah, Baby, #1)

Baby, You're Mine

(Yeah, Baby #1)

Guy Rule #1: Sisters Are Off Limits

Bailey Cross grew up as the only daughter of a single mom. When she finds out about a family she never knew she had, she travels half-way across the country to meet them. On the night Bailey hits town, her nerves get the better of her, making her act out of character when she meets Wyatt Kincaid in a bar and lets him take her home. After
Published February 24th 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Start your review of Baby, You're Mine (Yeah, Baby, #1)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Smut Scale Perfection

This was an awesome, hot little read.

OTT alpha male smuttiness at its finest. It actually reminded me a lot of Alexa Riley books (in a good way, not in a "holy shit what a rip off" way.

Full review later.
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Baby, You’re Mine is book one in the Yeah, Baby series by Fiona Davenport. This book just made me so happy. It made me smile and sigh and swoon and, well, you get the picture. There wasn’t anything I didn’t love about it.

Bailey Cross was raised by her single mother and has no siblings. On her mother’s death bed, she revealed the details of how Bailey came to be and the identity of her father. So, Bailey packed up for a long vacation and headed to Red Springs, Nebraska to meet her new family. It
Coco.V
Aug 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars - This was my first book by this author, and let me say that I am pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed the storyline, the characters and the author's writing style. This short story just worked for me!
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

I love a good short story but this one felt like just an outline not enough meat but I did like the writing enough to the try the next book in the series.
Denisa
Cute and fast

I liked it.
It wasn't anything too complex or hard to read, the characters were pretty basic, but I liked their chemistry. They were damn cute together.

This is the perfect read for that moment when you don't really want to read anything but you can't stand not reading anything (if you know what I mean).
Bookloverme
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book! I can't tell you enough how much I love this one. So good! Just a light and easy read and I felt the connection between them.

The story is about Wyatt, 28 and Bailey, early twenties.

They met in a bar where Wyatt and his best friend, Jack often hang out. He's an architect and owns the firm. She's a teacher. It's summer and she's there to meet the family she never knew and met.

He took her home and spent the night together. Though he wanted more than a one night stand wi
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Feb 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is totally me when a new Fiona Davenport book comes out...

description

I loved this book! It was great... Alpha -- Insta-Love -- Hot Sexy Times -- Babies -- Fabulous Epilogue

description

Can't wait to read the next one, though I am SO over step-brother books, but I'll have faith in Miz Davenport to make it good!!
Sophia Triad
A one night stand and an accidental pregnacy.
The guy knows that she may be pregnant.
He suspects it from the beginning, since the morning that he woke up without her in his bed.
And then she disappears for weeks, until he discovers that she is his best friend little half sister.

I liked the book. It was better than I expected.
I didn't like the awkward moment in which her whole family finds out she is pregnant.
The story was short, entertaining, smutty. A quick read, super cute.
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
DNF 57%
 photo the-queen-not-my-cup-of-tea_zps9jgwqxfm.jpg

Yeah, not sure if it's just the mood I am in or what but I was not feeling it. A bit OTT.
Emma
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Hahaha, this book was utterly ridiculous, their thoughts and conversations...I just can't. An extra star because it made me laugh, even if that wasn't the author's intention.
CC
Feb 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was fun, light and easy. Only tension was her dick of a brother who the hero should have punched! He was just weird and an asshole. Otherwise, I loved the hero and the heroine did not make me mad (which is a really good thing).

Safety Gang safe
Maria...
"3,5-4 You're Mine stars"

I liked this book. It was short and sexy and hot with likable characters!
I loved the hero, he was a possessive alpha male and hot for his woman...
Lucky Bailey!!!

⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4 Smokin Hot stars!

Not usually a fan of insta love, but in this
Instance it worked, Wyatt & Bailey together...Hot...Sexy... Insatiable!
It was Hot... ;)
Th.S
***Spoilers***

DNF... OF COURSE

After great efforts from my part to get to 50% of the book (only because it was very short; thank the gods) I only have one question: Why would ANYONE give this book a more than 1 stars?

Oh my god, where to start...

1. First, we have the oh so virgin h who has presented her V-card on a silver platter to the H, after meeting him at a bar. On the same night. Yep. Oh and by the way, she enjoyed it immensely. Riiight...

2. Then, we have the oh so reasonable, smart and
Book-Bosomed  blog
May 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

While visiting her newly found family members in a different state, Bailey Cross meets Wyatt Kincaid at a bar one evening, unaware that he’s her long lost brother’s best friend.

There were quite a few things that made this story not for me. First, it’s 100% insta love and insta lust causing the romantic development between Bailey and Wyatt to be lacking. While I realize this is a novella, instead of being told they spent hours talking, an inclusion of their conversation and/or banter wo
Vintage
Novella as a ridiculously silly piece of cotton candy fluff. The hero falls like a ton of bricks for the heroine. The ex-virgin runs after their ONS. The H is in a panic and searches for her and finds her surprisingly close to home.

It's eye-rolling in its insta-lust and seriously out-dated caveman hero antics, but fun nonetheless.

The cover is the worst as it makes the sweet and pretty little heroine look like a con artist on Law and Order rather than the sweet third grade teacher she is.
Barbara➰
Well, after being disappointed in the third book of Risque Contracts, Ms Davenport is back on my stalking list. Loved this book! Wyatt was perfect!!! I hope the trend continues with the next one.
 B.E.Love
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a really good fast book, our hero Wyatt was crazy possessive and only thought about how he could make Bailey his. This book was a fun read that is completely safe. While out in a new town to meet her family she never knew Bailey meets Wyatt at a bar. The second Wyatt see's Bailey he knows he has to have her. After hours of talking Bailey agree's to go home with Wyatt. After claiming Bailey Wyatt knows she will always be his till he wakes to find her gone.

Searching for her Wyatt can't be
Hana ♡
Hot dayum. Another hit by Fiona Davenport. She had the perfect recipe for my fave type of book. An alpha male, a hint of inst-love, virgin heroine, fast paced, pushy hero who won't stop till he get what he wants... and so on...

The description of the next book in this series didn't really pull me in. I'm not sure I'll like it but I'll definitely give it a go :)
Deserie williams
3.5 stars! Short, light, sexy read. So at first I didn't really feel the connection, but it got much better and I felt it:) Oh that hero and his OTT ways! love him! heroine was ok for me lol. Jack(heroines brother) was a bit too much at first but he finally got it! Love epilogue!! I will be reading the next one as long as it's safe:)

safety gang safe
heroine was a virgin.
nothing really mentioned about hero's past. we only know he didn't do commitment.
This is me being really picky but I did wonder
Carmen Rae
Ok so this book is one of those what you see is what you get and it was exactly what I needed.

Check out my reviews here
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Reread 2.5*

These books are pretty basic so you know exactly what you'll be getting.

Instalust/love
Virgin h
ONS/broken condom
Baby

Lots of convenience in terms of timing and such and while I usually like these types of plot I did find the H was way too bossy especially as he didn't change. The sexy times dirty talk was a bit much as well but all in all it delivered what it promised.
Jamie
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So I've seen this book and read the description so many times, but I've always passed it up. Today though, I decided why not? And now I'm so glad I read it! This book was so sweet and cute and I can't wait to read the series!!
Laurie
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Baby, You're Mine was short sweet and hot. Perfect when you're in the mood for a mindless but entertaining read. An alpha male, insta-love, and the virgin teacher heroine makes it a tad bit cheesy, but I still liked it. My only complaint was I couldn't swallow the whole scenario of Wyatt not knowing what his best friends newly found sister's name was, especially when he was looking for his hot little one night stand.
♡Tonya♡
Loved this story! I ate it up with a spoon! alpha, instalove, no OM / OW mumbo-jumbo. ....can't wait to read the rest of the series! Fiona Davenport has become an automatic buy for me!
Jenny
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: made-me-swoon, steamy
Some angst, virginal heroine, alpha hero, heartwarming epilogue! Another winner by Fiona Davenport!
Mitch C.
Jun 25, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rant-and-rave
OTT.

Particularly when h had an OB-GYNE appointment, H being possessive and all, wanted to "check" her first before the doctor.

Yep, OTT.

If Alexa Riley and Fiona Davenport are friends, I wouldn't be surprised.
Ari Reavis
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku-i-ve-read
Well that was sexy as hell. Wyatt was sure of one thing.... Bailey was his and he wasn't letting anyone get in the way of that. I liked his alpha-ness. It was insta-love, but ask me if I care. NOPE! I was glad Bailey didn't resist her feelings for too long and got with the program. The pregnancy was cute, especially how Wyatt was freaking out at the thought of having a daughter. Th epilogue was adorable.

• Feed Your Soul (Passion, Vows & Babies Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Priceless
  • Loyalty Card
  • His Little Secret
  • Never Let Go
  • Smooth Kisses (Kisses #1)
  • Secret Baby
  • Bookstore Barbie (Magnolia Ridge #1)
  • General Joe (Magnolia Ridge, #2)
  • Love Undefeated
  • Captured (Castile Family #1)
  • Love Forever
  • For Ranchers Only: Ranchers Only Series
  • Wet and Wild
  • Falling Hard
  • Muse
  • Cozy
  • King's Castle

Yeah, Baby (9 books)
  • Baby Steps (Yeah, Baby #2)
  • Baby, Don't Go (Yeah, Baby, #3)
  • Dance With Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #4)
  • I'm Yours, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #5)
  • Brief Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby #6)
  • Play With Me, Baby (Yeah Baby, #7)
  • Safe With me, Baby (Yeah, Baby)
  • Devour Me, Baby (A Yeah, Baby Novella)