Start by marking “Shoot Around season #1” as Want to Read:
Shoot Around season #1

Shoot Around season #1

(Shoot Around #1)

When a zombie apocalypse hits during the practice of a high school basketball team, it's a whole new life for the coach, Jeff. The world's turned upside down and the girls seem to be handling the changes way better than Jeff, who has troubles adjusting. A close-knit group of friends, the girls are eager to tackle this new world with its challenges!
Published March 6th 2015 by Webtoon webcomic

To ask other readers questions about Shoot Around season #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shoot Around season #1

Sylvie
Jul 08, 2018 rated it liked it
I wish I'd have binge read it but still an enjoyable read. Plus a love triangle that is done well and is gay?! Hell yes- one of my favourite aspects from the book by far!
Julia
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: webcomic-or-ff
Ich habe keine Ahnung wie, aber ich habe meine Schwester dazu gebracht, den webtoon auch zu lesen xD
modern day charlie chaplin attempts gymnastics
very gay and pleasing Id recommend if interested
may ➹
I’ve been having a bad day and this genuinely made me so happy and actually made me laugh out loud several times I feel so blessed
Anna
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
this is so addicting i understand why people read webcomics now
Mehsi
So two days ago I totally binged this series' first season, it was just too good, and I am happy that Goodreads has an entry for this webtoon, as I was already thinking it would be nice to add this one to my list.
The series is about a group of girls and their coach, later on there is a second group with students. The apocalypse has hit hard and it is survival time. I really loved the girls and was rooting for them, not only because I loved them all, but also as they all have their respective lo
Elia (goldenlyre)
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I BINGE READ THIS SHIT SO HARD MAN I DONT GIVE A FUCK. THIS IS SUCH A CUTE QUICK READ AND WOW SO MANY NON HET CHARACTERS AND A TRANS CHARACTER YES FUCK IT UP I LOVE IT. AND I LOVE THAT THEY MAINTAINED THE FUNNY HS VIBES IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE W/O OVER DOING IT CONGRATS TO YOU
Kronda
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: queer-fiction
I loved this comic, and especially the different tropes addressed and different experiences expressed. Also zombie slaughtering (mostly) queer high schoolers.
jonah
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was sooooo good with so many well-rounded, lovable, DIVERSE characters, so much LGBTQIA+ representation, humor, action, badass girls supporting girls, ahhHHHH I'm living for it. It's literally FREE to read on Webtoons so check it out!!

Magnus
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
That was a wild ride XD Sometimes you can tell the author is not really sure what tone they prefer (quirky/funny/serious) but overall I do enjoy this series. I love the fact the characters are so diverse, and the story - so LGBT friendly.

Really nice read.
Melissa
Content warnings: death, blood, horror

The basketball squad are my children, okay? Okay. There is a lot of representation so I will come back and write it all down!!!
Nella
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtia, zombies
Love the characters, the humor, the diversity, and how it knew when to be serious, but it kind of bothered me how we never really get to know the origin of the zombies.
Bec
UGHHHHHH ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Neatia
Shoot Around is a well-crafted comic that balances it ensemble, ever-expanding cast fairly well. Every character has a unique personality with strengths and weaknessess. The glaring inconsistencies in the worldbuilding are frustrating, but everything else- the dialogue, the characterizations, the art, the plot- are very well done, and things only get better in season two.
Kassidy Groner
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
aaaaaaAAAAaahahaha...this was so incredibly cute and fulfilling. all of the characters are super lovable and relatable, and the plot is both simple and different. it's a way better zombie apocalypse story than the walking dead. oh, and there's queer characters, polyamorous characters, and almost everybody is a woc. I can't wait to read part 2!
Helen Luu
why is this over?
Brianna
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, favorites, comics
This is a great webcomic series that I've enjoyed reading weekly! Lots of diversity among the cast with a wide array of sexualities represented makes this such a fun webcomic.
Tezra
May 12, 2016
Ezgi Neşe
May 14, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Suspu is a rye bread lover from Finland who draws a lot of comics with the focus on mixing a lot of genres and creating interesting characters. Also enjoys making puns.

A professional comic artist who's passionate about a lot of things and indifferent about some other things.

Shoot Around (2 books)