Start by marking “Where Shadows Dwell” as Want to Read:
Where Shadows Dwell

Where Shadows Dwell

An alternate cover for this ASIN can be found here.

For Lily Frost, love is a double edged sword. She craves it, she needs it, but the asking price for love may be her life.
After her mother's apparent suicide, Lily is forced to face the hard reality that she no longer has a family, and when a friend shares with her his concerns that her mother's death may have been murder,
Published January 30th 2016

Start your review of Where Shadows Dwell
Anna del C. Dye
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Where Shadows Dwell Book 1 by Author Juliannne Kelsch is a murder-mystery-romance with abuse. I enjoyed this story all the way to the end. It is a sweet romance that includes a mystery, many bodies, and two people who are trying to make it through life with their hearts and their bodies intact.
As fate would have it, they find each other under the most interesting circumstances. However, they both have to trust in each other before they can let their hearts be healed by the love from the other.
Bu
Robyn Echols
Lily is a sweet young woman, one with whom I don’t personally identify. Yet I recognize there are many women like her. Feeling abandoned and unsure of herself, she is trapped in a verbally, emotionally and physically abusive relationship. She believes it is love, and anything that goes wrong happens because she is at fault. If she leaves him, she will be totally alone with no one to love her. As a reader I saw it was not true, and I wanted to shake her and tell her to get it together and pay att ...more
Teya Teya
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Incredible. I was on the edge of my seat the whole book. Intense. Love filled and forgiveness given. A beautifully written book. One part was hard to read but it works in the book. WOW!
abigail
Dec 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 10%I actually passed the 10% mark, since I was feeling bad for all the books I'd DNFed recently. Like, am I just a terrible person? So I decided to keep reading, even though the writing was bland and the plot was uninteresting. But then, the heroine said (about the hero): "The pain I had noticed earlier simmered just beneath the surface." And, really? The hero is a damaged-soul-that-can-only-be-fixed-by-the-heroine type? This doesn't happen in real life, guys! That was what really turned ...more
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's entirely possible that I am biased, due to my own life events, but I found this book intoxicating. I was utterly enthralled by the story, from cover to cover. The author wrote with such passion and emotion, that I truly connected with the things that took place, in our main character's story.

With a blend of an extremely unlucky streak, with her unknown dad, and a line of abuse, our main character has to deal with more hurt and sorrow than anyone ever should. She is not a victim, for she tr
Molly Saunders
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Thanks for this great story! Couldn't wait to find out what happened next! Clean romance and suspense and a good ending. Trifecta!
Lexi
Oct 08, 2016
Jake Provost
May 29, 2016
Kathy Ray
rated it did not like it
Dec 24, 2016
Oct 04, 2016
Brittainvb
Oct 08, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Cover update 2 11 Mar 07, 2017 11:12AM
Julianne Kelsch spent her life immersed in books. From a young age she learned to disappear into stories, emerging periodically with a full heart to reconnect with a world made richer through the tales.

The magic of the words penned by other authors is what inspired her to write her own books. She is a firm believer that words have the power to change the world - even if it's only for one person.