Start by marking “Live Without Regret (A Touch of Fate #3)” as Want to Read:
Live Without Regret (A Touch of Fate #3)

Live Without Regret

(A Touch of Fate #3)

L.O.V.E.

How can those four letters cause so much pain? Everyone talks about how great love is, with all the flowers and the butterflies, but that wasn’t my experience at all. Love wasn’t something I wanted or even needed.

Nope.

Been there.

Done that.

I have the sweat, tears and blood-soaked T-shirt to prove it.

The jagged edges of a damaged heart tell the story of m
Published February 12th 2016 by K.L. Grayson, INC.

To ask other readers questions about Live Without Regret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Live Without Regret

Start your review of Live Without Regret (A Touch of Fate #3)
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)

I forgot that I read book 1 where this heroine's fiancé breaks her heart and he goes after his best friend.

I liked this hero a lot. He was a great guy, I liked her too.
The book was way too short I wanted more relationship time, it's very insta.
Anyway when the big conflict emerged I understood why she acted the way she did. Did he deserved it? No he didn't but I mean he just forgot to inform the heroine.

Also the heroine is a doctor but not once we see her at her job. So I don't see how
Alex ♈
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thanks to my lovely friend Leonor for bringing this book to my attention.

I absolutely agree with her review

There were some clichés and I didn't like everything, but 4 stars as FUCK OFF to her asshole ex!!!

Fortunately I didn't read his 'tear-breaking' love story (Where We Belong (A Touch of Fate, #1) ) based on his betrayal to the woman, who loved and supported him/this h, but honestly sincere FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE, from Alex!
The BookChick
Here's a recommendation for anyone who doesn't have a lot of time but still was a great read.

K.L. Grayson's newest release definitely fits the bill. The book is about 120 pages and moves very fast. Not in an insta-love kind of fast for those who don't enjoy that kind of read; but, fast in the sense that the story is fluid and well developed so you don't even miss that it's not 300 pages long. There is a sexy tattoo artist and a strong independent woman who simply make magic together.
Coco.V
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/21/2018)!💝

L.O.V.E.

Nope.

Been there.

Done that.

I have the sweat, tears and blood-soaked T-shirt to prove it.

The jagged edges of a damaged heart tell the story of my past, but just because I’ve sworn off love doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy men. Because I do. Few
SheLove2Read
Oct 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019, dnf
Bland is the best word I can use to describe the energy of this story. This was my first time reading K.L. Grayson, and probably my last.
Big Joe  Rossi
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brit is Ty's ex, the college sweetheart and ex fiancee he left for his best friend. Now we get her story, her HEA.

in the two years since he broke things off, she has given up on love, lust, hell yeah. Even though that ain't her either. She is just being ruled by fear of break. Enter Connor. Sex on stick, tatted, bearded, scruffy, she wants him in her bed. Trouble is, Connor gave up on meaningless sex and is looking for forever.

With the help of her sister, Connor will look to chip away and brea
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this story here gave me the feels and had me fist-pumping a big ‘hell yessss!!’

Reading Brittany's story, I so badly wanted her to get her HEA, especially after everything went down with Tyson and how brutally he broke her heart (yes, that's how it felt). Due to the heartbreak, Britt vows to never give her heart away again, so that only left one thing... One night stands.

Panty melting, sexy, tatted Connor Jackson was done with one night stands, but when Britt tells him that is all she has t
Bev
Jul 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Lynne Garlick
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Easily 5 *s

If I was honest, after reading Where we Belong I can't say I felt anything for Brittany. I was too busy revelling in all that had happened to Harley before she got her HEA with Tyson. Then I read On Solid Ground......I never truly appreciated what Brittany had gone through after Tyson left her and I wanted to get to know her better, I wanted her to get her HEA. KL totally delivered with this story! Brittany's heart is in pieces, she is determined that love is not for her, that she won
Michelle Degrave
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good story

Ok so the story was good. I was skeptical of Brittany but she really won me over. The only fault is that in the 1 St story, Brittany is from New York. It why her and Tyson go to med school. In this story and in the novella she moved back to be closer to her family. I couldn't get past it. It derailed me from loving the story. She should have comeback for another reason. Otherwise the story was good.
Alana
Feb 18, 2016 rated it liked it

my first non 5 star rating for this author. i enjoyed this book but felt it was lacking a certain something that i usually feel with this authors work. still a good book, never boring and had its deep moments. just expected a little more.
Anna
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I didn't realize this book was part of a series. I will have to go back and start at the beginning to get a better understanding of these characters, but I enjoyed it.
Camille
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
I’ll fully acknowledge that it’s hard coming into a series when you haven’t read the previous books. At the same time, I’ll also say that novellas really aren’t usually very good. And this was definitely isn’t very good. It was amusing, probably because it was so terrible, but it didn’t really do anything for me. Poor character development, instalove, and all around blandness.

I read this book because it’s the first book in the 1001 Dark Nights collections. I thought it would be a good way to ge
Bette Stanek
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
It’s official…KL Grayson is definitely going on my “Read Everything She Writes” list. Another emotional roller coaster delivered by Ms Grayson. Live Without Regrets is book 3 in the A Touch of Fate series. It is just as emotional, heart wrenching, witty, and realistic as the first two books. If you want a book that you can dive into, become totally engrossed, and find yourself thinking about the characters and what’s going to happen next while you’re going through your day then you should probab ...more
Sara
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sexy, sweet romance

I loved this sexy, sweet book!

Brittany is recovering from a broken heart courtesy of her ex, Tyson (from the first book in the series). To protect herself. Brittany doesn’t date. She sticks with one night stands, no emotions involved. That is until she meets Conner, a sexy tattoo artist who doesn’t do one night stands.

This book reads quickly. The story moves along at a quick pace with some definite insta-lust. Brittany deserved her HEA and I am so glad she got it. Conner is
Laurie Baker
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Live without regret

This is Brittany's story, Tyson's ex. She's a little jaded about love and has a rule that she doesn't date. That's until she meets Connor. This book moved really fast. I mean, sure, people can feel a connection when they meet, but wowza, this relationship moved at warp speed. But whatever, it's a book. And a cute one at that. 3.5 stars
Crystal
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Doesn’t everyone deserve their own happy ending?

Brittany’s story deserves to be heard too. Doesn’t she deserve a happy ending? This story was so cute. I love the banter with Connor. And seriously??? Who doesn’t want Connor!!
Dori Wells
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok I liked it but......

I liked the story but I'm a little disappointed that the story was about Brittany. The series never really talked about her other than in the first book and not really in-depth.
Stacy
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

Another hit by K.L.. I'm so glad Brittany got her own story. She deserved a H.E.A. too and this book did not disappoint. It was short, sweet, hot and to the point. I loved every minute of it!
Diane
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Superb read

What a gem of a book that I picked up on amazon recently. Captivating, humorous and so easy to fall into. Love fed all the characters especially the chemistry story between the two leads. So well written and so captivating. Highly recommend.
Mina
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
its a fast read, loved it. fawkin hawt af!! my first of K.L. Grayson, def no regrets reading.
Ashley Seymour
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh

I'm so happy we got Brittany and Connors story! I was so what I was hoping for them! I can't wait to read the next in the series!
Stacy
15 Feb - 16 Feb

Part of 1001 nights anthology
Vfc
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Taking a chance on love.
Jessica
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Amazing! I met characters that I want to know more about. I hope that this is not the end of Brittany and Connor’s story.
Denise Jones
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-g
In 1001 Dark Nights Discovery Collection 1 anthology
Rose Maniscalco
Jul 24, 2017 rated it liked it
This novella is Brit's story. After being left by Tyson to go get Harley, she doesn't think she will ever find love. She wants to do something out of character, like get a tattoo.

Connor is a tattoo artist and the total opposite of anyone that Brit ever went for. But you know they say opposites attract.....
Kym
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it. I'm absolutely in love with this series. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Britney's story. I loved her and Connor together. Not too much drama, some steam and a few laugh's. I wish it was longer and I want more, hopefully.......
Tina
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
KL Grayson is one of my favorite authors. Anything she writes, I will read. When the details of Live Without Regret started to circulate and I learned more about the storyline, to say I was intrigued was a tame idea. In the KL's debut novel, Where We Belong, we meet Harley and Tyson, two friends who come back after years apart for their second chance, a couple that is obviously perfect together. What I never thought about was the woman Tyson choose over Harley in the beginning of the story, the ...more
Ashley Jasper
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I've been itching to get my hands on this book since I caught the snippet to it at the end of On Solid Ground. Brittany's character had intrigued me from the onset of this series of interconnected stand alones and I absolutely devoured Live Without Regret. KL Grayson's writing had me riveted from the first page and I read this in one sitting.

Oh Brittany what a tragic mess she was, and rightfully so after the ringer she had been put through. I loved the tough front she put on to protect her tende
« previous 1 3 next »

• Off Limits (Sparks in Texas, #3)
  • Ignite (Legacy, #0.75)
  • The Sentinel (London Mob)
  • Naughty Little Gift (Temptation Court, #1)
  • Fated Identity (Red Starr, #6)
  • Secret Sins (Sins Duet, #1)
  • Rendezvous (Renegades, #5)
  • Savaged Surrender
  • Jumpstart (Crossroads #3.5)
  • Already Gone
  • Southern Storm (Southern Series, #3)
  • 1001 Dark Nights Discovery Collection 1
  • The First Night
  • Southern Sunrise (Southern Series, #4)
  • Southern Comfort (Southern Series, #2)
  • Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley #1)
  • Master of Freedom (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #4.5)
  • Wicked Wolf (Redwood Pack #7; Talon Pack #0.5)
I'm a mother and wife first, and sometimes I like to pretend that I'm actually a Nurse Practitioner, but I'm ALWAYS a writer.

A Touch of Fate (4 books)
  • Where We Belong (A Touch of Fate, #1)
  • Pretty Pink Ribbons (A Touch of Fate, #2)
  • Just for Tonight (A Touch of Fate #4)

News & Interviews