Start by marking “Inteligensi Embun Pagi (Supernova, #6)” as Want to Read:
Inteligensi Embun Pagi (Supernova, #6)

Inteligensi Embun Pagi

(Supernova #6)

Setelah mendapat petunjuk dari upacara Ayahuasca di Lembah Suci Urubamba, Gio berangkat ke Indonesia. Di Jakarta, dia menemui Dimas dan Reuben. Bersama, mereka berusaha menelusuri identitas orang di balik Supernova.

Di Bandung, pertemuan Bodhi dan Elektra mulai memicu ingatan mereka berdua tentang tempat bernama Asko. Sedangkan Zarah, yang pulang ke desa Batu Luhur setelah
Published February 26th 2016 by Bentang Pustaka

To ask other readers questions about Inteligensi Embun Pagi, please sign up.
Iqbal Firmansyah jaring laba-laba bukan simbol milik kesatria atau bintang jatuh. jaring laba-laba adalah simbol supernova yang mengungkapkan menjaring setiap gugus ya…morejaring laba-laba bukan simbol milik kesatria atau bintang jatuh. jaring laba-laba adalah simbol supernova yang mengungkapkan menjaring setiap gugus yang ada dan setiap manusia, ilmu dan lainnya.
maksud bong menemui ferre mungkin untuk menanyakan etail pertemuan ferre dengan mpret atau masalah TNT, cyber avatar supernova yang dioperasikan oleh ferre. selebihnya lihat saja apakah ada lanjutannya atau tidak. ibu suri kan sudah mengungkapkan kalau 'mungkin' ceritanya ada lanjutannya, yang jelas nggak lagi dalam payung supernova(less)

Start your review of Inteligensi Embun Pagi (Supernova, #6)
惡
Mar 01, 2016 rated it did not like it
Kevin Fernando Horas
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: visionary
*may contain ambiguous spoiler*

If this was not Supernova, I would have given it 5 stars. But I lost the Supernova in here. I miss Diva. And strange but I miss Zarah, Bodhi, and Elektra too. It is very different. Too different. It feels like you had taken many wisdoms in Sati, Firas, Diva, Simon... Here, everything changes. Like they weren't supposed to be like that in the first place. They were so genuine. The ambitions were so genuine. I still can't see how they were wrong. But IEP proves them
ABO
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I wrote a so-called-review about this book here: http://ariansyahabo.blogspot.co.id/20... ...more
Aleetha
May 25, 2016 rated it liked it
I was lost in the middle of the book. Some parts totally slipped my mind.
Niratisaya Niratisaya
Years from now I imagine De Lestari would write IEP's sequel. Just like Star Wars saga.
I believe this and won't let anything change my mind.
I need MORE!

It was awesome, the idea, the details. But why... why did you.....
How could you.... put an end like that.

Although deep down I can see why you choose that kind of ending, with those weird characters you have, but as a reader I wish there would be more on the ending.

Am I the only one feeling this mix feeling of emptiness and relieve?

jessie monika
Feb 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Shoot!!

Two days! I finished this book in two days only and I give it 3 stars? What the hell?

She said it will be the final book!!! Si bungsu, she said. Si bungsu!! In Bahasa Indonesia, bungsu means 'full stop'. 'No more'. Right?? Right? Tell you what, IT IS NOT!!!

So, for you who have read this book, welcome to our new portal. Can we call this 'inacabada'?
Aiko
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing, as expected!

I can't believe it's the end of the series though, so many questions remain to be answered. I hope there will be a continuation series in the future.

So proud to have loved Supernova from the very beginning (which was 15 years ago, oh gosh!)
Aas Nuraisiyah
Apr 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
"You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend." -Paul Sweeney

Oh damn. Yups! this is the last series from Supernova. And I feel like.. please don't leave me
Edwin Supriyadi
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great storytelling, great saga.
Jullanar
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
The only disappointing thing of this book is that Alfa has to die. He's my favorite of all :(
Mika
Aug 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
(Versi bahasa Indonesia di bawah.)
Finished the series within a week (big thanks to iPusnas). It was enjoyable but sometimes hard to understood.

This book links the story of all the Harbingers or Para Peretas. It is longer than I thought but it doesn't explain everything especially about Firas and his journals. This book managed to make me cry twice because of Zahra's story. It was especially close to home for someone who is also not religious. I don't want this to be the last book but I know the
Sophia
May 31, 2017 rated it it was ok
So, sometimes the story's pace is really slow. And there were a lot of moments where I felt like I couldn't really live inside the story, if ya know what I mean. The end is a cliffhanger, so there better be a next book. Also, the characters weren't fleshed out enough, in my opinion.

Long story short, this book and the one before it, Gelombang, really didn't live up to my expectations. It didn't get me thinking about life, death, existence, as the first book did. It wasn't breathtaking. It wasn't
Tariza Wulandari
Inggita
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is the closing chapter to the Supernova hexalogy, a series of 6 books in a 16-year run. All the key characters and their stories come together nicely and mysteries explained, making us feel the entire series deserve a second read. The author has taken age-old theme of the battle between good vs evil and gave it a zen-like twist of simply two point of views, conservative vs progressive and build a six-book long epic on top of it. I blocked the entire weekend to finish it non-stop - turn ...more
dawnie
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
Guess who have just wasted a whole week to read this series. Yes, I'm disappointed but not surprised.

The concept of this series was so interesting for a local book. But unfortunately, the writer failed to execute it. Too much information and plot device, also the characters' illogical connection. Everything was just too much.

I should've dumped this book since the third instalment... (Sigh, I SHOULD definitely follow my instinct next time instead of keep on reading something just because I alre
Atikaa Rhmwt
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
after struggling to find the perfect time to finish this very last piece of the series, my journey with supernova has officially ended. IEP was great, just like the other books, but somehow i felt the story was too packed and fast paced. also, the abundance of characters (past characters that suddenly popped out again) can't be any more confusing. it indeed felt a bit disappointing since at some parts, the story was rushed to meet its end. i was "?????" at some of the sequences. it's still good ...more
Novarina Simbolon
Dec 04, 2016 rated it liked it
I bought this book months ago actually, due to impulsiveness(?). I was so excited when I bought this book because I have had high expectation about the book in my head. I've read all the books in the series and I liked it all.. but I think the last book couldn't beat the others. The plot in the last book seemed to be made in a hurry. It was a nice-to-read-book though, but feels like it shouldn't be ended there.

Andre Tan
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Everything is quick, everything is suddenly just. Every chapter ends with a surprise that the latter revelations are not surprising anymore.

I know this is supposed to be the big book where everything is revealed, but this is just too "magical" for me to see it as the Supernova series I liked before.

This series became too unrealistic to my liking starting from Gelombang. Thankfully it ended here.
Gee still growing
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oke fix! I'm a harbinger^ ^
This final story is indeed very intelligent. Genius!
The plot made of philosophy, romantic, action, even comedy.
Well done, Dee. Thank you Reuben, Dimas, Re, Diva, Rana, Bodhi, Elektra, Toni, Gio, Zarah, Alfa, and all the characters that been accompanying me for a very long time.
I wish the awakening happen soon in my group. Just call it, Gemma group, stand for "gem" :)
Sarlita Dwiani
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
unfortunately this series is ended with dissatisfying closing. with a deep spiritual contemplation in the second book, and thoughtful biological science discussion in the fourth book, i thought it would have a deep integrated discussion about the supernova system and stuffs in its last book. turns out, too much drama in the end. but yea,dee is such a brilliant writer,her thoughts about religion and humanity conceptual is beyond other “normal” humans.
Wullie
Mar 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Dragging! Not so impressive
Ilmayati Ekaningroem
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
This is deeply emotional..
Rika Rahayu
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a plot! It is a mixed of x files, x men, and the matrix. I am a big fan of them.
Yessica P
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lokal
I don't care what people say, I love drama
Anissa Wulandari
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Answers that we're looking for the entire series
Izzatur Rahmaniyah
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And all unanswered questions are answered. Thank you Ibu Suri for another great story.
Anggit Wirawan
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
beautiful story telling. Witty plots in every chapter.
Beatrix
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like this book. I even read it twice
Alia Salsabila
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ah, damn you Alfa Sagala.
Tony Parulian
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good
« previous 1 3 next »

• Laut Bercerita
  • Negeri Di Ujung Tanduk
  • Bulan
  • Sunshine Becomes You
  • Seperti Dendam, Rindu Harus Dibayar Tuntas
Dee Lestari, is one of the bestselling and critically acclaimed writers in Indonesia.
Born in January 20, 1976, she began her debut with a serial novel: Supernova in 2001. Supernova’s first episode, Kesatria, Putri, dan Bintang Jatuh (The Knight, The Princess, and The Falling Star), was sold phenomenally, achieving a cult status among Indonesian young readers. She has published four other episodes:

Supernova (6 books)