Start by marking “R.O.S.E Riders of Sins Eternal” as Want to Read:
R.O.S.E Riders of Sins Eternal

R.O.S.E Riders of Sins Eternal

Riders of Sins Eternal have only one law: Always pay your debts.

Alexandra Scott was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Striving to become a reporter in the fast paced world of journalism, she cant believe it when she becomes the breaking news after a night out with her best friend.

Garrick Donovan had come to terms with the deal he had made over a century ago, he had
Published March 11th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about R.O.S.E Riders of Sins Eternal, please sign up.
Lisa Arrington R.O.S.E Riders of Sins Eternal was originally a series of short stories that were published under a pen name (Ava Morgan-Brown). The more I wrote the…moreR.O.S.E Riders of Sins Eternal was originally a series of short stories that were published under a pen name (Ava Morgan-Brown). The more I wrote the more it became clear that the story would work better in full novel form. I changed the author name from Ava Morgan-Brown to Lisa Ann because I didn't really identify as Ava but I still wanted some separation between my adult books and my YA books.(less)

Start your review of R.O.S.E Riders of Sins Eternal
Page Count: 242
Heat Level: 2 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

When Garrick Donovan prayed for one more chance to accomplish something in his life, he did not get what he expected. Now doomed to the Eternal Riders, an elite group of immortals destined to ride this Earth collecting souls for the Prince of Darkness, as payment for their sins.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The characters were great together. Alexandra and Garrick are complete opposites, and an unfortunate event brings them together.
Alexandra is working at a newspaper and just wants her big story. She is tired of being just an assistant to one of the biggest reporters and going unnoticed.
Garrick just wants to do his job. But when he stops to help a woman getting harassed by bikers, that's it for him.
Alexandra is the type of woman that will do what needs to be done
Barbara
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW - when I started reading R.O.S.E. (Rider of Sin Eternal, MC) I definitely wasnt expecting the storyline quite like I got! Yes, its a MC book and yes it is a paranormal but its so much more! The book held me riveted to it from the very start.

Alexandra has one goal to make it as a world class reporter. One night she finds herself in her car surrounded by a local motorcycle club and sudden being dragged out by the leader. Then suddenly she is saved by a sexy biker named Garrick! When he single
Diana
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. The storyline is interesting as are the characters. Alexandra and Garrick are unbelievable ... which is ok, since this is fiction. It is qwerty funny and you become entranced with the two of them in particular but with several other characters who are important to the story also. That's all I'm saying but find out for yourself...add this title to your wish list now!

I received this book thru Triple A in exchange for an honest review. Glad I did as it looks like I have found an
Alison Chewning
This was a great fun read. I really enjoyed reading R.O.S.E Riders of Sins Eternal. This was a fantastic read I really loved the story and characters. Looking forward to reading more from this author.

*** review on behalf of Obsessed by Books ***