Start by marking “Switched (Brides of the Kindred, #17)” as Want to Read:
Switched (Brides of the Kindred, #17)

Switched (Brides of the Kindred #17)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  781 Ratings  ·  86 Reviews
A warrior with a talent that could get him killed
A girl transported to a new existence with no warning

When the two of them trade lives, it places them in mortal peril.
Not to mention really screwing up their love lives!
Will they ever be able to get back in their rightful bodies?
Or have they been forever…Switched?
What happens when you wake up in someone else’s body?
And what
Published March 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Switched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Switched

Sophia Triad
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Main characters: Kerov & Frankie (Francesca Benita Hermosa Rodriguez)
Type of Kindred bonding: Tarsia & Switch & Jump

Sci-Fi romance is one of my favorite genres. In these stories, the authors can really go wild with their imagination and introduce subjects and themes that are really out of this world and nobody will misjudge them or accuse them about these concepts.

Kerov in this story is a Switch Kindred or Jumper, i.e. He can Jump into his mate’s body.
Kerov and Frankie are true mate
Marta Cox
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews
It's funny but reading this reminded me of a film starring a very young Tom Hank's that played on tv again last week and I'd forgotten just how disastrous things can be when what you see isn't exactly what you get! Kerov doesn't exactly 'grow' overnight but he does windup experiencing a very strange day when a female simply pops into his mind and takes over his body! Now Kerov lives on a planet that has tried to completely irradicate the Kindreds ability to Switch or jump as some call it so havi ...more
Linda
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Frankies had dreams of a large man in a strange uniform, when she suddenly finds herself taking his place in an even stranger world. Is it still a dream or something other?
Kerov lives his life as a lesser wanted man, with his Kindred genetics hes not as desired as they others. Resigned to deal with this destiny hes suprised to find someone else in charge of his body, and himself just a passenger. Until they switch and hes in Frankies body trying to navigate her life on Earth. Can they make the s
Laura (Kyahgirl)
3.5/5; 4 stars; B+

So, I don't know if it was just my mood but this book really cracked me up. I kind of gave up on this series after book 3 but came across this one and thought I'd check it out. It was really funny when the male and female main characters kept getting stuck in each others bodies and, given that were from two completely different cultures in two different galaxies, many laughs ensued.

Once they finally got together in the same place there were shades of the weird, guilt laden se
Rivka Spicer
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s fairly obvious that I’m a fan of this series since we’re now 17 books in and I’ll still drop whatever I’m doing to read new ones! I’m pleased to say that this book did not disappoint and in fact only improves upon the groundwork laid by previous books.

We meet a new kind of Kindred in this book. Kerov is a Switcher or Jumper from the planet of Tarsia. He switches consciousness with an earth woman called Frankie with unexpected and hilarious results. The humour in this was a welcome throwback
Robin
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Switched is book 17 in evangeline Anderson's phenomenal Brides of The Kindred series. This is one of my absolute favorite series and I would highly recommend reading the books in order as many of the storylines build upon each other, this particular book is set up that it could be read alone but why deprive yourself of the full world of the Kindred experience.

Evangeline Anderson has once again proven her genius by creating yet another type of kindred on a whole different world. She continues to
Crissy
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kindred Kerov Volx, Battalion Commander lives on Tarsia Six. A planet where Kindred are considered second class citizens because of their ability to switch bodies with their true mates, something that is completely forbidden and looked down on. Tarsia Six residents believe that if they control who Kindred and Tarsians males have sexual encounters with they can eliminate or contain switching between the Kindred species. Kerov has been with Xirnah a Tarsian for 3 years and they both feel the same ...more
Racy
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this for a honest review. Once again Evangeline has shown what an imagination she has. My mind actually went wild while reading this book. All I could think about is the first thing I would do if I was to wake up in a man’s body. I could quickly think of three things I would do and Frankie has done them all ready.

Frankie is a good catholic girl. Though her family might not think so. They do not like the fact that she is divorced and work hard to get her back with her ex. Frankie since
Cherie
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Evangeline Anderson is a genius, what more does anyone need to know?

Switched is the 17th book in the Kindred Bride Series by talented author, Evangeline Anderson. This series is well worth the read from the first book to the latest instalment. Switched is a very easy read and contains such a well written storyline that even if this is the first book you have read you won't get lost. The sexual content is hot and steamy, but not over the top to take away from the storyline.

Some characters are eas
Carol
Apr 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
When I read what this book would be about, I was concerned. It didn't sound like it was going to be one of the better Kindred books, and sadly I was right.

I think that a large part of the problem is that Kerov and Frankie aren't even on the same planet for the majority of the book. Even though they are sometimes inhabiting the same body and can communicate, it just isn't the same as a couple actually being together.

It was occasionally interesting watching Kerov screw up Frankie's life. His mist
Tracey
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the best kindred book by far I love the concept of two people switching bodies Frankie was an awesome leading lady great match for alpha kindred kerov I love how these two character came together in a impossible situation and work together as a team the chemistry between Frankie and kerov was steamy and hot everything you expect from a kindred mates

Was given this ARC for an honest review
Wendie Barney boucher
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read all 17 books in this series and have to say that I have loved them all. Anderson continues to create stories without making the reader feel that they have read the story before. I also love that she brings characters from other books back consistently.
Dawn Mauritzen
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book! Could not put it down ! Can't wait to read the next one thank you so much for all the amazing books

Dawn
Jeanette
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

Such fun. Very masculine males. Never wimpy women . Very sexy and creative. I would suggest starting with book one. These stories tie together.
Gizzie
Humorous, action, adventure, and romance set in other worlds. What more could a girl ask for. Oh did I mentmention hunky guys? Great summer read.
Judy Lewis
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DELICIOUSLY CUTE, OUTRAGEOUSLY FUNNY, COMPLETELY CAPTIVATING AND DELIGHTFULLY ENTERTAINING !!!
Title: Switched
Series: Brides of the Kindred
Author: Evangeline Anderson
Designation: Book Seventeen of Series, Full length Standalone Novel, NO Cliffhanger
My Rating: FIVE DELIGHTFULLY ENTERTAINING STARS*****
Madre de Dios! I loved, loved, loved this story! I'm totally smitten with Switched, Book Seventeen of the Brides of the Kindred Series by Evangeline Anderson! This is my first time reading anything wr
Pam Collins
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!

I truly enjoyed reading this book. The action, adventure, and romance take the imagination for a joy ride. My only critique is that Korav left his pet and her babies on that awful planet. He was portrayed as an animal caregiver and lover, so hopefully Anderson will have him retrieve them in another book. Of course, this is only my opinion, and doesn't take away from the overall excellence of this book.
Petrina
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

I really loved this book. The idea of the two main characters switching bodies was great!!! The normal everyday stuff would be hard enough, but throw in an alien culture and you have a gold mine!!! I laughed and cringed at some parts, but mostly I thoroughly enjoyed this book!
Anna
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Would I want to switch places with my man the way F&K had to... hm, not so sure ;) but to read about their switch was really entartaining. Don't know it'd be so funny if it happened for real though! ;)
Terex really has it bad, he lost his woman. Then Ur gets him, then Two... how much can one man take, poor guy. Some TLC is needed... ASAP! ;)
Mandyer
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, each and every book!♡
Jenny Hendrick
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

The author doesn't cease to amaze! I'm always on the edge of my seat with the action and suspense, and I knew there just had to be a lot of comedy!
Sylvia
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not as good as the earlier books. The two never meet until the end. They switch bodies on different planets with really different values.
Danielle Thomas
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book.
Kristina
Mar 14, 2017 added it
Shelves: dirrrrrrrrrty
Literary syphilis. Stage 2 at least.
That's what this series is doing to my brain.
Sharon
Oct 08, 2016 rated it liked it
This book was my least favorite in the series.
Nikki Kalani
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alien-fetish
This part was a little different considering its the second last part in the series.

I clearly enjoyed the part where Frankie and kerov get switched within each others bodies.

The erotic parts were normal but good. Itsjust the story ended so fast. Although i still have read the last part. But i am already starting to miss this series.
Karl Five
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read every one of Ms. Anderson’s Kindred series and thoroughly enjoyed each one. Yes, the plots, along with most of the sex scenes, are rather repetitious, but there are also definite differences between each book, with new characters being introduced, new situations to be dealt with, and many other unexpected twists in each story. There’s usually a whole new planet with its own unique culture in each book. Sometimes it’s a good place, but often not.
I especially like the idea that the Kind
Shelly Celli
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Another fantastic Kindred Bride book by Evangeline Anderson. Book 17: Switched is an hilarious addition to the other wonderful books in this series. I loved watching the two of them try to act like the other in order to keep a low profile, but having never been around one another, or even on the planets they find themselves on, it's fun to see how they react to things they are not use to.

Kerov and Frankie meet in the most unlikely manor. They switch bodies. Other than a few dreams that Frankie h
Caro
Apr 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have to admit I went into this book with the worst possible attitude, being about 100% sure it would suck pretty badly and include all the lame clichés the latest books of the series maintained in every single installment, but I was wrong.

This is the first original storyline in the series in ten books, but more importantly, the way the story is told has changed, and the old, dried up formula of retarded body confidence mantras and hero self hate coupled with the are-you-sure-we-should-do-this
Amanda Ridings
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read every book in the Brides of the Kindred books and this one of my favorites. Our H is Kerov, a Switcher Kindred planet of Tarsia. Our h is Frankie, a latin/hispanic independent woman with curves.

Kerov, our Switch Kindred, lives in Tarsia a place where security is the most important, emotions are not allowed and sexual relations are mandated by others. He is looked down on by others even though he has risen through the ranks because his Kindred genes are dominant. Frankie is an indepe
  • Nikhil (Kaliszians, #1)
  • Mine! (New World, #8)
  • Saved by Venom (Grabbed, #3)
  • Torkel's Chosen (A World Beyond, #1)
  • Resisting Rachel (Warriors of Kelon, #3)
  • Sapphire (Galaxy Playmates #1)
  • Coto's Captive (Zorn Warriors, #5)
  • Exodus (Atlantean's Quest, #2)
  • Taulan (Dragons of Preor, #2)
  • Theron Destiny (Brides of Theron, #1)
  • Doing Thyme (Alien Affairs, #1)
  • Illumination (Cyberevolution, #5)
  • The Frog Prince (Fairest of Them All, #2)
  • Red Run
  • Alien Salvation (Clans of Kalquor, #4)
  • Desolation (Earth Evolution, #1)
Evangeline Anderson is a registered MRI tech who would rather be writing. And yes, she is nerdy enough to have a bumper sticker that says “I’d rather be writing.” Honk if you see her! She is thirty-something and lives in Florida with a husband, a son, and two cats. She had been writing erotic fiction for her own gratification for a number of years before it occurred to her to try and get paid for ...more
More about Evangeline Anderson...

Brides of the Kindred (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Claimed (Brides of the Kindred, #1)
  • Hunted (Brides of the Kindred, #2)
  • Sought (Brides of the Kindred, #3)
  • Found (Brides of the Kindred, #4)
  • Revealed (Brides of the Kindred, #5)
  • Pursued (Brides of the Kindred, #6)
  • Exiled (Brides of the Kindred, #7)
  • Shadowed (Brides of the Kindred,  #8)
  • Chained (Brides of the Kindred, #9)
  • Divided (Brides of the Kindred, #10)