Start by marking “Claim Me (Capture Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
Claim Me (Capture Me, #3)

Claim Me

(Capture Me #3)

This is a previously-published edition - ASIN: B01D26ZK7G

Book 3 in the dark romance Capture Me trilogy

She’s on the run.

Yulia Tzakova’s freedom comes at a heavy price. Her former captor dominates her dreams, and survival consumes her waking moments. She may have escaped, but she’s far from safe.

In the shadowy world of spies and betrayal, nothing is what it seems.

He’s obse
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 390 pages
Published June 14th 2016 by Mozaika Publications (first published June 9th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Claim Me, please sign up.

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
Fuck it, 5 Stars

So before I say anything, let me just tell you now....

I am moving this Friday.

description

As in the big "official" move with all the moving trucks, etc.

And I work graveyards the next two nights.

And I'm OCD.

Which means I will be getting a negligible amount of sleep during the days I am supposed to be sleeping.

Because, like I said...OC-fucking-D.

So there will be some major pre-move scrubbery afoot in these parts instead of slumber.

Also, being that I'm already tired...

Low on time...

And
Candace
This book concludes the 'Capture Me' trilogy. In many ways, it wasn't what I expected. Instead, I found myself pleased at the surprisingly heartwarming turn that this story took. What started off as dark and vengeful, quickly morphed into sweet and tender. I didn't see it coming, but it worked for this story.

Picking up right where the second book left off, Yulia is on the run. Lucas is in the States with Julian and Nora, trying to organize a search effort from afar. When he returns to the jungle
Maya
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

The final book of Capture me trilogy is bloody fantastic!!! I've read the book in one day and believe me that was a huge mistake, because now all that I can think about is when's the next book coming out?!!! I want more!!! The plot s just amazing, you get action, betrayal, love and so much more!!! Who knows, maybe we'll get more of Rosa's story, since there was a little hint in Claim Me that could have the potential to become the new plotline. Guess
MischaS_
I still prefer Julian and Nora; their series was definitely better and more action-packed. If some scenes were cut from this novel the storyline would be more fluid and not so slow/weird... somewhere even forced.

+ I would like the epilogue to be longer. Or to get usual epilogue and then the bonus one.

(view spoiler) Just let the criminals do something terrible! Don't turn the into misu
Olga therebelreader

Lucas and Yulia have a story unlike any I have read. It might not be the prettiest romance but it certainly was fun to watch. The book took me on a ride and I enjoyed every single minute of it! Amazing! Absolutely LOVED it!

Hurled into a secret world of espionage and crime, Lucas and Yulia try to make sense of their situation and what it means. While uncovering secrets about her brother and the secret agency she works for, Yulia realizes that love may not be enough to live a normal life
Kate's Corner
4.5 Yuila & Lucas stars.

First & foremost this CANNOT be read as a standalone. And it took me ages to write this review. It most likely won’t do the book justice but you gotta try, right?

This is conclusion to Yulia & Lucas's story. There are some books that must be savored this is one of them. Alas I tried to here but I couldn't I gobbled it up. I loved nearly every single moment of it.

Did I get the closure to this series that I wanted? Yes & No.

I also had a goofy smile on my f
Hana ♡
5 Stars!!!!

Oh how I love a good captor/captive story. This was the conclusion to the Capture Me series which is a spin-off to the Twist Me series. I am obsessed with Julian from the Twist Me series so I knew that this would be good!!!

First off, what I really liked about this book is that it was much longer than the first 2, and the story really wrapped up nicely. At the end of the last book, Yulia escapes her captor with the help of an unlikely Allie and in this book we see how Lucas will stop a
Bj
4.5 "True Love or Obsession?" Stars for the story and narration!

What a fitting conclusion to another captivating, captor romance! As truths are finally revealed hard decisions must be made. Can a relationship between a dominant captor ever evolve to a true HEA? Or is the Dom/Sub role forever tied to obsession without more?

Book 3 picks up where book 2 leaves off. Yulia has run away fearing for the life of her brother. To protect him she decides to come clean to her former handlers. However, her
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This trilogy was so good! Loved Yulia and Lucas. ❤ ...more
EpicRomanceReviews
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio
“You’re mine. Nothing and no one will take you from me."

Wowza!! Anna Zaires delivers an EPIC conclusion to the wildly addictive Capture Me trilogy with this breathtaking final installment! From start to finish CLAIM ME held my heart hostage and left me frantically turning the pages, bracing myself for whatever catastrophic event might transpire next!

While CLAIM ME is just as fast-paced, action-packed and dramatically intense as the first two books, the growing desperation, heightened emotio
Carvanz
Audiobook: I enjoyed the narration by both these narrators. They really brought this story to life for me. There are several different characters and their performance of them were very nice with the exception of one male character performed by Ms.Rae. I was completely immersed into this fascinating world created by Ms. Zaiares and voice by Ms. Rae and Mr. Scarlato.

Loved this conclusion to the series. It was so fast paced and action filled with plenty of steam. It kept me guessing from the begin
Rissa
Oct 06, 2017 rated it liked it
During the twist me trilogy i loved Lucas (as much as you can love a crazy person). But i wasnt as thrilled with HIS trilogy. I wasnt as invested in the "love story" and it seemed as though she recycled some chapters with a bit of tweaking. It was a fine trilogy but I highly recommend the twist me trilogy.
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Sarah by: Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy ⚓️
5 +++++++ stars!

Freaking loved this series.

It was recommended to me by Val and I'm forever grateful.
Tori
Feb 06, 2016 rated it did not like it
The first two books of the original Anna Zaires trilogy, "Twist Me", I rated rather high. The third book was a miss for me and so it got a one-star rating - I couldn't stand the way Zaires fell back on every damn cliche in the book in that book.

This spinoff I liked even better initially - both books one and two got solid four stars each. So why the hell does it seem like every time Zaires finishes a series, its a miss for me?

The conclusion to the Capture Me series wasn't cliche'd per say - it w
Tajana
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow I just finished Claim Me. What a great conclusion of Lucas and Yulia's story!
This is third book in Capture Me series, so there are two books before this one, if you didn't read them you should.
This book continues with Yulia's escape, then Lucas finding her and bringing her back and then it goes into details and this is where we get answers that we were looking for. I don't want to give you any spoilers, but Anna will go through everything and explain what happened, where, when, how, why. You
Carly Odonoghue
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Claim Me is the highly anticipated third book in the Capture Me Series by Anna Zaires and unfortunately it concludes the story of Lucas and Yulia,but it concludes is beautifully.

I couldn't wait to start this book and I picked it up every chance I got, then once I had it finished I was upset that it was all over. This series is the kind of series that will stay in your heart forever. You will go back and read it over and over again in case you missed some little detail or in the hope that someday
Brenda
I have to say that I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!!
Still this last book was just ok-simple.

Yulia is on run and Lucas in another country of course he learns that she escape and he is furious and horny(the guy have sex everyday,come on). Lucas will do anything to rescue..oppss..capture her, lock her, track her(he did and I hate him for it) and slave her.

I pretty sure everyone just describe what happen. So basically, Yulia see her brother and everyone of her agency die and Lucas is back or she is back
lucie
Jun 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: in-english, 2016
I don't know what to think...
For me (as a fan of romance and this series) is Claim Me the best book of this trilogy. I enjoyed every page and if I had a possibility to read it in one sitting, I would do it. The story is readable and really good written.
What I like the most was (view spoiler)

description

BUT...
...it is so far from Capture Me and Bind Me.
Sophia Triad
Straight 5 stars of course.
Nothing less for this trilogy all together!
Once more I was blown away with this amazing and fabulous story. Yulia has escaped, but she realizes it was not a good idea after all.
Furious Lucas storms after her as soon as his job lets him. He is ready to avenge her and her lover. Basically he plans to kill her lover with a very slow painful death and take her back to his home and keep her forever and ever.
And then he will be surprised when he realizes that there is no l
TF
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars - Review to come!
Rene
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-erotica
5 Teacups / 5 Handcuffs

REVIEW ON LIT. 4 LADIES: http://wp.me/p31uud-3ij
AMAZON LINK: http://amzn.to/24wIou6

“I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.”

Rene’s Thoughts:

“Anywhere you are will be my home, beautiful.”

☞ I literally could not put this book down! I read it in one sitting and had a horrible book hangover the next day. This novel has an excellent pace, it moves right along and keeps your interest. There are also quite a few twists, turns and surprises alo
Harim (The Reader Blog)
ARC received in exchange for honest review. .

It was EXACTLY 6am by the time I devoured this baby in one go.

5 CLAIMED STARS!

My eyes are killing me. They are basically blurry and unfocused but I kept rubbing them open to finish this

Oh. My. God.

Oh. My. God.

This was just SO FRIGGING PERFECT.

I will admit that I loved this much much more than I even liked Julian and Nora's story.
I can also admit that I never came to like Julian and that is a once in a lifetime thing because in my reading life,I
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
Claim Me is book 3 in the dark romance Capture Me trilogy. It's a dark, dangerous and a wild ride! I really enjoyed how the story followed the same time line of the Twist Me series but this time from Lucas and Yulia's POV.

Yulia has escaped and finds her way back to the URR where she's questioned as a trader. Yulia is caught between keeping her brother safe and leaving her life as a spy. When she makes her final decision she discovers more than she bargained for.

Lucas Kent is obsessed with Yuli
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 FREAKING STARS!!!

This is the final book of the Capture Me trilogy and it was absolutely fantastic! Anna Zaires delivers another masterpiece, I can never get enough of her writing. Another dark hero of hers, Lucas has forever captured my heart and this trilogy will always be one of the absolute best dark romance stories that I've had the opportunity to read!

I just devoured the whole book in one day and mind you that this was not a short one by any means. I could not stop flipping the pages, ne
Ela
Mar 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-dark
Ann
Jul 03, 2018 rated it liked it
3 STARS
Amber
Great erotic romantic suspense series! I devoured this whole series in a matter of days and loved every bit of it. Even though there are 3 books in the series, it really reads like one book, so make sure you have all three at once, you won't want to pause in between books.

The characters are awesome. Yulia is a Ukrainian spy and a great match for Lucas. Even though Lucas works for Julian (we meet him in the Twist Me and Tormentor Mines Series) and he is a trained killer, he still is somewhat of
Buffyanna
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic! 5 out of 5 scorching hot stars!

I couldn't put it down - Claim Me (Capture Me, Book 3) is page after page of longing and need, and danger, more longing, more danger, then erotic fulfillment, more need, then romantic bliss, then (Arrgh!) MORE DANGER! I just loved every minute of it!

After she and her younger brother were orphaned at the ages of ten and three, Yulia sacrificed her own liberty, dignity, and future in hopes that she has bartered a "normal life" for the little bro
The Smutbrarians
Value- 5
Overall Rating- 5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Jen

I can’t believe this is the final installment of Yulia’s and Lucas’s story. I have been waiting for this installment and it did not disappointment. The book picks up right where it left off and you can’t help but get sucked right back into the story. In Claim Me Yulia is on the run after escaping. She quickly realizes that although she may have escaped her captivity she is far from safe and as showing
Carla
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports

Carla's Five Star review

Claim Me is the third book in the Capture Me series, and it the conclusion to Lucas and Yulia's story.

As this book begins, Yulia has escaped from the compound while Lucas is away for work. She thinks she has finally gained her freedom, but every day is a struggle to survive both physically and emotionally. The memories of Lucas haunt her dreams, and the longer she is away from him
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Taming (Black Thunder, #1)
  • Glass Cage
  • Dubious (The Loan Shark Duet, #1)
  • Resisting the Rancher
  • The Last Guardian Rises (The Last Keeper's Daughter, #2)
  • Dark Side of the Sun
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
  • Lady Of The Knight (Knights, #3;  The Brocade #4)
  • Ambrosia (Nectar #2)
  • Sex, Lies & Nikolai
  • Scarred Queen (The Queens #1)
  • Make Me Burn (Isle of the Forgotten, #1)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • Dealing Her Final Card (Princes Untamed, #1)
  • Found
  • Passion (Passion, #1)
  • Kiss Me (Kiss of Death #2)
  • The Heart of a Scoundrel (The Heart of a Duke, #6)
Anna Zaires fell in love with books at the age of five, when her grandmother taught her to read. She wrote her first story shortly thereafter. Since then, she has always lived partially in a fantasy world where the only limits were those of her imagination. Currently residing in Florida, Anna is happily married to Dima Zales (a science fiction and fantasy author) and closely collaborates with him ...more

Capture Me (3 books)
  • Capture Me (Capture Me, #1)
  • Bind Me (Capture Me, #2)
“Winters?” I prod, amused. He tears his eyes away from her. “Oh, yes. It was a pleasure,” he mutters, shaking my hand, and before I can say another word, he strides back into his office and shuts the door behind him. As I promised Rosa, after the meeting I take her shopping on the Magnificent Mile—also known as Michigan Avenue. As she tries on a bunch of dresses at a department store, I take a seat next to the fitting room and check my email again. This” 0 likes