Start by marking “High Heels & Hard Drives” as Want to Read:
High Heels & Hard Drives

High Heels & Hard Drives

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Ryan “Sully” Sullivan, fresh back from deployment for the Army, is the newest IT employee for Turcotte Industries. He expected jammed printers and forgotten passwords, not an entire floor of trouble-making women or a pair of glorious legs that always seemed to wear the most dangerous heels…

Bailey Beck, writer for Âme magazine, is tired of being the fifth wheel around her
Kindle Edition
Published February 12th 2016 by RR Books

To ask other readers questions about High Heels & Hard Drives, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High Heels & Hard Drives

Jack D. Mason
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So fun!

A Fun and quick read. Perfect for escaping drab reality for a bit with a sweet work-place romance. Highly recommend anything by these two authors!
Terri
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Terri by: http://rr-books.com/our-books/
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! Was a very quick read, for a nice Sunday afternoon. It was fun to see the characters, at first tap-dance around one another; but knowing they WOULD end up together. Great humor and friendship between all the characters.

Glad to see it published. Read it when it was fan-fiction, but even better now! Jen and Deb, work so well together, they just draw you in and keep you there!
Karen
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved it

I've always enjoyed these two ladies writing when I followed them on FF much to my delight they decided to branch out from FF and actually publish their awesome stories.
This book was a great read just the right blend of a good stories, love and great sex scenes. My hearts melts every time he calls her "Pretty girl". Ladies keep up the good work I'll right here waiting for the next one.
chloegirl
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I always love me some tech, geeky men. So when I saw the blurb to this, I knew I had to give it a go. I really enjoyed this short, sweet, yet very sexy story. The characters were likable, and the story was well written. Highly recommend if you're looking for a quick hot read to get you in the mood.
Melanie Moreland
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fun, fast read. Den and Jen are a great duo, and their debut short story will not disappoint. Some giggles, sighs, and sexy times, all woven into an enjoyable story. Looking forward to their next collaboration!
Hilda
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it

This was just what I needed. A short little story about love. It was so fluffy and sweet.
Booked
Pien Willemse
Jun 17, 2018
Paula
Jun 28, 2016
Deb has been married to her husband for going on 14 years. They've always had rescued pets, and at the moment, they have 4 cats.

She was born and raised in central Florida. She loves the warm temperatures. She's worked in retail for almost 17 years, but if she were able to do anything she wanted, she would be a full-time reader, writer, and fur-baby mom.

She has always been a big reader, and writing
More about Deb Rotuno