Start by marking “Foundation (Golden Beach #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Foundation (Golden Beach #2.5)

Foundation

(Golden Beach #2.5)

*A continuation of Grace and Drew's story, this book is not a stand-alone. It takes place during Renovation.*

Grace and Drew are finally married and ready to begin their happily ever after. Drew’s expanding his business; Grace finds out she’s pregnant. Life couldn’t be more perfect.

But secrets, lies, and questions about the past get in the way. And before they know it, eve
Published February 17th 2016 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Foundation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Foundation

Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
This is a novella that should be read after reading book 1. It can also be read after book 2 as it touches on both characters so you will the other side of the story. This is a continuation of the story of Grace and Drew and what transpires in their relationship after marriage and what happens with Drew after learning of the truth about his adoption and the secrets that still haunt him from his adopted brother he never met, John and Grace's former fiancé.

We get to see Sarah again in here as wel
Patty
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is like seeing a friend you haven't seen in a long time and picking up where you left off. I love this series that Kim Loraine has written. Drew and Grace are finally married and expecting twins. Grace has found Drew's biological mother, much to Drew's dismay and this has put a wedge between them. Now with the expansion of the grocery, Grace's high risk pregnancy and the return of Sarah, there is much turmoil in their lives. Will their marriage survive? I am not telling, but this is definit ...more
April
Jun 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
his audiobook was given by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review via Audiobook Boom.”

This is a continuation from "Restoration." Drew and Grace are married and expecting. They face many challenges from, Drew facing his birth mother, business expansion, health issues, to a vindictive ex-wife. They must get through these challenges or give it all up. Lots of drama in this romance, but some sweet moments too.

The narration was well done.The characters were w
Codi Gary
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

A steamy, realistic glimpse into newlyweds, “Foundation” is a perfect poolside read for vacationers.

Read full review in the 2016 June issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Debra Cox
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you've read Restoration and love Grace and Drew you need to read this amazing follow up novella. It completes their story in a charming way. I highly recommend it!
Heather cataldo
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read this book after the first 2. It was a wonderful read. Even brought tears to my eyes!!
Rachel Talavera
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another HIT !! Love revisiting one of my favorite couples
Amy
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a rollercoaster of emotions I felt in this book.  I was excited to see this novella taking us back to Grace and Drew, who I fell in love with in Restoration, but OMG!!!  I could have strangled Drew!!

I understand he was under an undue amount of stress with the expansion, the pregnancy, his birthmother, and having to deal with Susan, BUT his actions had my heart beating wildly, my fists clenched, and an emotional lump clogging my throat with tears threatening! My heart broke for Grace, what
christine kin
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story

This book, as with the whole series was wonderful. I couldn't stop reading the stories. I had to see how they would end.
PAULA JONES
Mar 02, 2018
Angi Wilson
Nov 28, 2018
Cynthia Romo
I absolutely. Love this series and the narration! I'm so hooked on this story. I was voluntarily provided this free review copy audiobook by the author, narrator, or publisher
Kelly
Amber Gilstrap
Oct 11, 2016
Ddkmc95
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Took me forever to really get into book one but once I did...couldn't wait to move to the next book. This book continued Grace & Drew's story as they transitioned to married life. Drew's in the middle of expanding his business and Grace is pregnant...with twins...lots of non-communication and Drew's witch of an ex makes for a fantastic read. Got my HEA and the ex-witch got what she decided...sort of...still want to throat punch her. Now on to Valerie's story.

Golden Beach (6 books)
  • Restoration (Golden Beach #1)
  • Renovation (Golden Beach #2)
  • Resonance (Golden Beach #3)
  • Redemption (Golden Beach #4)
  • Resolution (Golden Beach #5)
  • Remnants (A Golden Beach Novel)