Start by marking “Johanna's Christmas: A Festive Colouring Book” as Want to Read:
Johanna's Christmas: A Festive Colouring Book

Johanna's Christmas: A Festive Colouring Book

37 collectable, perforated pull-out art prints, ideal for framing or giving as festive greetings. The perfect Christmas present for colouring fans from Johanna Basford.

Delicate tangles of holly and ivy, bauble-laden Christmas trees and mountains of exquisitely wrapped gifts are all waiting to be brought to life in this new collection of pull-out prints. From flurries of de
Published October 27th 2016 by Virgin Books

To ask other readers questions about Johanna's Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Johanna's Christmas

Start your review of Johanna's Christmas: A Festive Colouring Book
Anna (Tējtasītes blogs)
Ļoti simpātiskas Ziemassvētku noskaņas ilustrācijas; biezs, kvalitatīvs papīrs, kas "panesīs" gan krāsainos zīmuļus, gan prasīgākus rakstāmrīkus, piemēram flomāsterus vai pildspalvas; perforētas malas, lai varētu zīmējumus piespraust pie sienas vai kādam iedāvināt; kā arī noderīga krāsojamo rīku izmēģinājuma lappuse grāmatas aizmugurē.

Plašāk par grāmatu manā blogā: http://wp.me/pL6Ka-4Jn
Gemma
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
Beautiful book with nice quality paper but it feels like I am colouring in a children's book. I miss all the intricate designs found in Johanna's early books. There is just too much blank spaces on each page. I am happy colouring in each page but also feel disappointed. Rah.... a festive two stars ...more
Elen
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Självklart har långsamma jag inte målat allt i den här än, men en liten recension ska den ändå få. Hon gör ju så granna målarböcker, men mina favoriter är numera Kerby Rosanes filur-fyllda målarböcker och jag är inte riktigt lika betagen av Johanna Basford längre. But still, riktigt jäkla fin målarbok detta!
Vi ~ Inkvotary
I was a participant in a yearlong challenge at a German reading forum and for December 2016 they had offered some novels including this coloring book. And since I already owned and had read the other books, I decided to try for Johanna´s Christmas coloring book – and got lucky!

The last time I was sitting over a coloring book and forgetting everything around me, was way back in my childhood.

I can´t even remember which one I was coloring, but one thing remained: I relax and literally don´t see an
Sjule
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wie rezensiert man ein Malbuch ? Ich versuch es mal ;)

„Mein wundervolles Weihnachtsfest“ ist ein von Johanna Basford gezeichnetes Ausmalbuch für Erwachsene mit Weihnachtsmotiven.
Dies war mein erstes Malbuch von Johanna Basford und ich frage mich warum ich nicht schon früher eins von ihr gekauft habe.
Aber erstmal zum Aufbau.
Auf dem Cover sieht man schon sehr gut, wie die Motive aussehen könnten.
Der Umschlag ist zum Aufklappen und hat innen wie außen auch Motive zum Ausmalen.
Die Seiten besteh
Glen
I won this book in a goodreads drawing.

A wonderful Christmas themed adult coloring book. Perfect to reduce stress, with plenty of intricate designs.
Ping
Ein seit einiger Zeit andauernder Trend sind die "Ausmalbücher für Erwachsene", also Motive zum Ausmalen, die recht filigran und mit vielen kleinen verschiedenen Flächen anmuten. Diese Freizeitbeschäftigung soll zur Entspannung dienen, viele hören nebenbei gerne Musik, Podcasts oder Hörbücher.

Ich hab bei der Weihnachtsverlosung auf LovelyBooks ein Exemplar von "Mein wundervolles Weihnachtsfest" gewonnen und habe mich gefreut, endlich ausprobieren zu können, ob diese Entspannungsmethode für mich
Stephanie (Reading is Better With Cupcakes)
I love all of Johanna Basford's coloring books!

This one though, has started something that I hope she keeps going with future coloring books. The pages are all one sided and perforated!!! So we can finally remove a page from the coloring book if we really love it and frame it without sacrificing another page.

And while the paper quality is the same has we have come to expect from her, we also really no longer need to worry about bleed through and can use whatever coloring tool we want without hav
Jules (Never enough time to read)
-----2017-----

I'm still really enjoying my colouring book for the 2nd year, but after only managing to colour a couple more pages this season I will put it away until next Dec.

Beautiful book.

-----2016 ----
A beautiful colouring book that has lots of really nice Christmassy designs. I was initially a little disappointed that there wasn't a Santa to colour, but I do like all the pictures in the book. The majority of the drawings are not as intricate as some of her other designs, i.e., the images
Anthonia
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great coloring book for the holidays. I gave it to my mother she loves it. It was a great present for her while she relaxes from all the stress of everyday situations. The book has excellent patterns in it a must get book for book lovers everywhere.
Denise
Oct 25, 2016 added it
Disappointed. Not worth your money. I can't believe that this is the same author that did Secret Garden. ...more
Lelyana's Reviews
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017

I colored a few of his book. Not my favorite, but in a holiday time like this, this book coming out again from my collection. Bought it last year, still not full of color enough.LOL.
Soledad Blanco
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: colouring-books
Como su título lo indica, en La Navidad de Johanna encontramos imágenes navideñas para colorear. En total, hay 37. La mayoría de los dibujos están impresos en la página impar, por lo tanto, después de pintarlos (o antes) podemos sacarlos y encuadrarlos o regalarlos. También hay algunas imágenes que ocupan dos páginas.

Las imágenes son variadas. Hay muchos animales: abundan los pájaros y los renos. También hay un oso, un búho, un conejo y un caballito de madera. Además de animales, hay una gran ca
Julie Eads
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this for free from good reads for a review. It is so pretty sitting out on my table during Christmas, it’s the right amount of black/white & color to just fit in with any Christmas decor. I’ve decided that I’m going to color one picture every year and date it, or let guests color if they want to and sign & date it, so I can look back on it. It would also be fun to include pages in Christmas cards that you send to families with children for them to color. The pictures are not too inten ...more
ZaBeth  Marsh
Who doesn’t love a Basford coloring book. What I love about this book is that the designs are on individual pages with a watermark on the back side of the page. Don’t miss out on the nutcracker page that got rave reviews in my coloring club.
Brenda Holmes
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: coloring-books
Another great book from a great author
Sandra
Shelves: coloring-book
Very pretty and festive
Leah
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this as a Goodreads giveaway.

It arrived a few days before Christmas. Thank you!

This is a wonderful coloring book with high quality paper and beautiful designs to get you in the holiday spirit. I've purchased other coloring books by Ms. Basford and they never disappoint.
Color with Iris
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The below review is from my blog - https://thecoloringaddict.com/2016/11...
Go there for full review with images and flip through video.

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way… ahem. Yes. So as I was walking home in the crazy sudden Estonian winter with tons of snow and then some more snow, I started to feel a little Christmasy. And then I opened my mailbox, I couldn’t have found a more fitting thing, maybe only if Santa himself had been sitting in there. But lo and behold, it was the bran
Sandra Webster
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! Beautifully illustrated and crafted with quality paper. This would be a perfect gift for someone or yourself!
Elke
Das Buch enthält wunderschöne filigrane und stimmungsvolle Ausmalbilder rund um Weihnachten. Die Motive sind elegant und überhaupt nicht kitschig und machen auch Kindern Spaß. Die Ausführung ist sehr gut durchdacht: dickes Papier, so dass die Farben nicht auf die Rückseite durchscheinen und eine Perforation zum sauberen Abtrennen der Kunstwerke. Viele Rückseiten sind zudem mit weihnachtlichen Streumotiven bedruckt, die man ebenfalls ausmalen kann. So kann man das fertige Bild zum Beispiel als Ge ...more
Mayela
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great coloring book for the festive season. It doesn't have any religious drawings so it feels very neutral.

The paper is thick enough to be able to use watercolors or heavy markers and you can rip each page out, which you couldn't do with the other Basford books.

The designs may not be as intricate as in her previous books but it's a very cute book with lovely end-of-year vibes.
Lea - Coloring Queen
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Beautiful presentation and illustrations by the talented Johanna BasfordThe full review is posted on Coloring Queen ...more
☾ Liz ☆ Stellar Kitten Book Reviews ☆
Love how cute this is and all the details that go into it. She does a good job of filling in normally blank spaces with lots of details. Plus I love that the pages are one sided and perforated so you can tear them out if you want to.
Beth
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: crafts
Another beautiful colouring book from Johanna Basford. I'm in awe of her drawing skills! The paper is the same good quality as her other books, in a lovely ivory shade.

It's a fun and light-hearted book full of whimsical Christmas cheer, perfect for relaxing with over the holiday season :)
Cissa
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really pretty designs to color!

And-most of the reverse pages are pretty bland, so it's easy to skip them and make something suitable for giving or framing.

Mainly, though- it's fun! Have a good set of colored pencils, AND a good sharpener!
Jodie
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the thought she puts into every aspect of her coloring books. This one is so fun and festive. It should get me through the holidays nicely.
Dee
Dec 25, 2016
amanda jarvis
Apr 06, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Originals Series Complete Trilogy 3 Books Collection Set by Julie Plec (The Rise, The Loss & The Resurrection)
  • Modern Watercolor Botanicals: A Creative Workshop in Watercolor, Gouache, & Ink
  • 365 Days of Drawing: Sketch and Paint Your Way Through the Creative Year
  • How to Draw: 53 Step-By-Step Drawing Projects (Beginner Drawing Books)
  • The Rise (The Originals, #1)
  • Who Took the Farmer's Hat?
  • The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter
  • New Decorating Book
  • Better Homes and Gardens Old-Fashioned Home Baking (Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen)
  • Bring Home The Butterflies Vol. I: How to Attract More Monarchs to your Butterfly Garden...and Keep them there!
  • Rough Rowdy Reckless (Rough Rowdy Reckless #1)
  • Just a Fling (Billionaires on the Beach, #1)
  • Bound and Freed Boxed Set (André Chevalier BDSM Stories, #1-5)
  • Dixie Rebel (Carolina Magnolia, #1)
  • The Mulberry Tree
  • Angel City (The Angelus Trilogy #2)
  • The Last Don