Start by marking “The Trouble with Werewolves (Errand Girl of the Undead #1)” as Want to Read:
The Trouble with Werewolves (Errand Girl of the Undead #1)

The Trouble with Werewolves (Errand Girl of the Undead #1)

Ellie Weston may look like a blonde Barbie wanna-be, but call by her full name of Elvira and you’ll find she can take you down with nothing more than a paperclip and a hair tie. Having been raised by an ancient vampire, a faerie and a demon hardly makes her a normal teen. She’s trained in self-defense, with a bit of magic thrown in, but those talents are going to waste as ...more
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Trouble with Werewolves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Trouble with Werewolves

Marie
Feb 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Vampires, demons, and werewolves oh my! The Trouble With Werewolves is a fun, fast-paced story with an original premise.

As the adopted daughter of a powerful vampire, Ellie is an errand girl to all manner of supernatural creatures. There was a nice balance of action, mystery, and humour in this story. Ellie is funny and smart, and while she has lots of personality, I’m hoping we’ll see more depth and growth from her in future books. I’m also looking forward to seeing where things go with the hi
Patricia Lynne
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Given I'm a supernatural creature junkee, I enjoyed this story. Vampires, werewolves, demons, and more! But, also, it was an interesting premise. We've had humans raised by the undead, but never had that human have a job running errands for the supernatural creatures. That gave the story a unique twist and allowed the glimpses into the world Ellie lives in we might not otherwise get if she didn't have to walk a couple of hell houn
Stephanie
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun, easy read that was recommended to me. Ellie Weston has been raised by a vampire, and spends her evenings as a self named “Errand girl to the undead.” Although, it's not just undead she runs errands for. If you're part of the supernatural world and can't handle your errands yourself, Ellie is your girl. Pick up dry cleaning? Check. Water lawns for those out of town? Check. Track down rogue Werewolves? Check.
And that's where Ellie runs into trouble. There's a vamp looking to take
Sieran
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, mystery, romance
Loved it! This is really my type of story! I thought the idea of a human girl running errands for the undead was quite original too.

I really loved Samson (my favorite character) and Josiah (my second favorite). Josiah can be very sweet to Elvira and I adore reading about parent-child relationships. Samson is somewhat mysterious, at least to me, which makes him even more interesting and likable!

On other things, the pacing and tension were great; it never felt too slow or too fast. It was a relie
Tabitha Ormiston-Smith
A nice, fast-paced story, with sympathetic characters and good resolution. I particularly liked the sleazy, heart-of-gold demon and the vampire longing for the beach and sipping his blood through a straw with a little paper umbrella. There were little touches like this throughout, that lifted the story above the ordinary, and I do think this writer has real talent.

That said, the quality wasn't what I like to see in a published work. Rigorous editing ought to have firmed up the writer's shaky gra
M.B. Mulhall
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As the author, I have to give it a good rating. I really enjoyed writing this series. Ellie is a spunky, sarcastic, fun heroine and I hope more of her adventures will want to be told in the future.
Teresa
Ksenia
Feb 08, 2017
Debra
Feb 11, 2017
MB Mulhall is a published author who typically has way too much on her plate. In between making vlogs and writing books, she tests her patience and pays the bills by helping to manage a home for developmentally disabled adults. She has a BA in Comparative Literature and Languages from Hofstra University as well as an Elementary Education degree from Georgian Court University.

She’s a crafter, a pe