Start by marking “Einstein: A Life of Genius (The True Story of Albert Einstein)” as Want to Read:
Einstein: A Life of Genius (The True Story of Albert Einstein)

Einstein: A Life of Genius (The True Story of Albert Einstein)

Albert Einstein was named Time Magazine's Man of the Century. He pioneered modern physics, created the Theory of Relativity, and became a world-renowned celebrity. Enjoy the surprising and entertaining true story of Albert Einstein and rediscover one of history's most prolific figures...

Buy Now & Start Reading the Incredible Story of Albert Einstein

Overview
Chapte
Published February 1st 2016 by Alexander Kennedy Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Einstein, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Heather Wilson
May 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
You get a real sense of the complexities and contradictions of this amazing man through the book. I liked that this book worked to clear up myths and confusion about Einstein. It was written in a way that encouraged you to make your own connections - I went back and forth about sharing mine, ultimately deciding that they're probably only interesting to me. I was surprised to learn that he developed and discovered important theories that I had previously thought already established. I'm familiar ...more
Joan
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
A summary of Einstein's life

Though I still do not understand Einstein's theories, I do have a basic knowledge of his life--his activities, personality, social status, some of his philosophies, and his humor. The material is very succinct and a quick read. I recommend it for people who want an overview of Einstein.
Book
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gift, biography, english
“Einstein: A Life of Genius” written by Alexander Kennedy is a bit short, yet rather well written book for readers interested about the most important facts on Albert Einstein life.

In his book divided in seven chapters, Kennedy right at the beginning emphasizes his focus only on information essential to telling an informative and entertaining story, the end result being a very focused and easy-to-read book that anyone can enjoy.

From events that transformed an average boy into a man who would bec
Yerzhan Karatay
Feb 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Alexander Kennedy busted the myths about Albert Einstein in short and simultaneously detailed (enough) passage.
I'd recommend this book to those who aren't willing to read complex biographies but understand what kind of man he was, though, it might provoke your interest towards Einstein's life to increase as well.
Rosa
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a very informative quick read. After reading The Other Einstein, I needed to do further research and this book was on my list. It's not complicated yet explains enough of his theories. And I liked all his relationships with professors and students. From birth to death, a good life full of purpose.
David Weber
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Einstein, profoundly amazing and concurently simple

I felt that Albert was presented as human with an extraordinary gift. I believe the book presented him very well in his many other attributes also
Gloria J Harris
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
An important human being better known.

A vague image became more of a known entity. What mod can one expect from a biography. Four stars? Nobody is perfect. Gloria

Hunter Q Lee
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

This is an interesting book. Learn things I did not know about Albert Einstein. I recommend this book. It is a short but informative book.
John Schenck
Mar 05, 2019 rated it liked it
It’s ok
Mirdza Abele
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very short and easy read. Good summary of the key events in the life of Einstein.
Danette Barker
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Albert Einstein

This book was a good read. Informative but easy to follow. I would recommend this to any Einstein fan. Took me just a few hours to read.
Donald Krug
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating

A quick read into a unique and remarkable scientist. Learned new facts about his personal life that most of us never knew.
Jaideep Khanduja
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We all know a lot about Einstein and his great achievements. Yet this book has a lot of interesting stuff about this great man that is not known or known with lesser clarity.
Malik Suhaib
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Explains why out of all great physicists of the 20th century Eisnstein was the most popular one. Good read overall.
Robin Esau Grosshans
Albert Einstein

I liked this book because it stated facts only. I found some things that I did not know about Einstein as well.
Sid Nuncius
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
The publisher/author sent me a free e-copy of this book for review. I'm sorry to say that I didn’t like it, and the physics in particular is so badly wrong that it made me very cross.

The book is intended as a brief introductory biography of Albert Einstein. As a summary of the events in Einstein's life it is adequate if a little plodding; I found the style rather dry and clunky but it is readable. There are two comparatively lengthy sections at the end on Einstein's religious and political belie
Angelica Bentley
Mar 12, 2016 rated it liked it
I received this ebook from the promoter, who sent it to me without waiting for an acceptance. He simply asked me to read and review it, and did not contact me after the initial email. Since it is a short volume at 98 printed pages, and I had some curiosity about Einstein's personal life, I did read it.

Initially, I found the style and substance quite intriguing. Albert Einstein is an immensely iconic and influential figure in our cultural background and so much has been written about him that see
Mary
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Einstein: A Life of Genius is a very good read. It explores the life of Albert Einstein, from his early formative years through the time of his death. It was fascinating to read about the history and culture and how Einstein fit in with his theories. Very well written and educational. I would definitely recommend this book to others.
Kathie
Feb 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Good and short background. Made me want to read something in-depth about his spiritual beliefs. As I am still reading Hitler gave me a bit more historical perspective on these men.
Michael Grieve
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
Very short read

I thought the book as way too short and lacked detail. I would have liked more information on his theories
James Sowden
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable read

A book about the world's most famous physicist, that's doesn't seem to be written for physicists. A brief and concise look into Einstein's life.
Nic
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not very well written, but the subject matter was interesting.
Maurice
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Better than i expected

Very informative. Learned new things I never new. Gave me a better understanding of quantum mechanics in a simpler form, and Einstein's accomplishments.
Katie Murphy
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Einstein

Well written. Einstein's life very well documented. Many sources documenting his life, schooling and peoples opinions of him and his work.
JD
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Did not know Einstein was offered the choice of being the 2nd president of Israel
Steve
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017
Very short, lacks any meaningful detail. Reads like a C+ high school term paper.
Rahul Oberai
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Brilliant short book to know about Einstein especially his brilliant religious beliefs
Carlos Bonote
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I always wanted to know more about Einstein and this book gives a good idea of him and his life.
Daniel Patitz
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well Written

A quick history o f his life, some experiences, and well placed quotes give the reader a refreshing insight.
I believe it truly depicts Einstein.
Angus Steele
Mar 23, 2016 rated it liked it
A nice overview of his life, but rather poorly written and seemingly sporadic.

• How to Crush Social Media in Only 2 Minutes a Day: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Kred, Goodreads, LinkedIn
  • World War II Auschwitz: A History From Beginning to End
  • George Washington: First Guardian Of American Liberty
  • The Life of Horatio Lord Nelson
  • Henry VIII
  • Winston S. Churchill: World in Torment, 1916-1922 (Volume IV) (Churchill Biography Book 4)
  • Dilemmas of Desire: Teenage Girls Talk about Sexuality
  • Trump This!: The Life and Times of Donald Trump, An Unauthorized Biography
  • Be Bad First: Get Good at Things Fast to Stay Ready for the Future
  • George Bernard Shaw
  • Evolutionary Psychology: A Beginner's Guide
  • Off the Edge of the Map: Marco Polo, Captain Cook, and 9 Other Travelers and Explorers That Pushed the Boundaries of the Known World
  • Guitar: The Circle of Fifths for Guitarists: Learn and Apply Music Theory for Guitarists
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” 4 likes
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein   His” 2 likes