Start by marking “Megaliving!: 30 Days to a Perfect Life - The Ultimate Action Plan for Total Mastery of Your Mind, Body and Character” as Want to Read:

Publication Date: July 1995 From leading CEOs, elite athletes and wildly successful entrepreneurs in the West to learned philosophers and wise sages living high in the Himalayan Mountains of the East, Robin Sharma searched for peak performers who had created lives filled with prosperity, passion and peace. This CD is a inspirational yet enormously practical program on mega ...more
Published January 1st 1995 by Haunsla Corporation,The,Canada

To ask other readers questions about Megaliving!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Megaliving!

Leanne Hunt
Jun 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: motivational
Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny. This seems to be the central message of "Megaliving" and it is a good one. The book is crammed with wise sayings, poignant quotes and plain good advice, such as, "Maintain and nurture your friendships," and "Feed your mind with good books, as books contain a wealth of knowledge and experience for you to tap into". For anyone who is looking for a concise self-improvement boo ...more
Nawal Al-Qussyer
i'm not so into these kind of books but it all depends on what we are looking for ! these days i want to be motivated and i really want to change a lot of things in my life , so it was very useful information on self-improvement for me at this point . it is a nice Book divided in four parts:

Part I: includes The Megaliving! Philosophy
Part II: consists of The 200 Powerful Master Secrets For Megaliving
Part III: has The Megaliving 30 Day Program
part IV: THE MEGALIVING! SUCCESSLOG

in this book Robin
Vicky
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Book to improve both professional and personal growth

What a wonderful gift to us by Rabin Sharma, highly recommended to read by all ages

We should read this book as many times as possible
Ashwani Kumar
Dec 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book to set agenda of self improvement of mind,body and soul.
Sashi
Sep 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
A good self-help book that can give a kick start motivation. The ones who takes it seriously and follow the habits in it will benefit life long
Madhuri
Jan 09, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Megaliving by Robin Sharma is a precise book for self-improvement. I simply enjoyed it, especially the topic- Top 200 secrets and pillars of self-mastry.
Natesh
Jul 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The best book I have come across under self-improvement section... This book will urge you to explore your inner-self which many times we forget to give its due... If you follow the 30 Day program life is going to charter through uncharted territories....
France
Jul 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Ce livre-guide m'a définitivement aidé à prioriser mes buts personnels et professionnels à court terme et à long terme. De tous les livres de ce genre, c'est celui qui m'a aidé le plus car on doit identifier nos buts dans le cahier d'exercice - plus facile à dire qu'à faire!
Vylūnė
Dec 15, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Džiaugiuosi, kad nereikėjo mokėti už šitą knygą, ir kad skaitymui nesugaišau per daug laiko.
Shailesh Joshi
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An Excellent Book ...The 200 Principles are just life-changing .....It's a book to be read again & again ...
Chhaya Verma
A good book indeed, but clearly not my kind of book. it takes me a lot of self motivation to read any non-fictional work. It was my first Robin Sharma read, the book is more like what you mostly find in any motivational speech. It has some really inspiring lines and a few real life examples but I could not drag myself to the end of this book because it's really not the kind of book I like and beside that if you are a good reader—a good fiction reader, than there is always a lot of inspiration th ...more
Syed
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
Did i just bought a book from someone who sells paper in a bus? Robin could do better if he just stops acting like a hawker, really.

Having said that, its fair to call it a good book with many simple advises; most of which are practical. I rated this 2 stars not because of the content - but because of repetition of it. Anyone who has read his other books The monk who sold his ferrari and Who will cry when you die will feel this. A huge number of times even same sentences are copy-pasted with a di
Susheel Dagar
Jan 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I am a New reader.. this is the third robin sharma tittle i read. To be very honest, it helpded me a lot to get a new direction to myself and to find the real ME. THank you Robin!

This is a must read for everyone who wants to achieve better things in there lives and for ppl like me who HAD no scedule or plan for life. I made one ..and its bulletproof ;)
Deepu George
Sep 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Nice book. A lot of ways to improve your selves and your out look. A lot of repetition... But is still gud as it will allow u to remember. The listing of 200 secrets also has a lot of reps and many things said in diff wordings. Instead of 200 ... He could have gone for 50. Still nice work
Prashant Verma
Sep 12, 2016 rated it did not like it
When you read for the fiftieth time how this book is going to change your life in first ten pages, you are not sure if the author is trying to convince you or himself. Full of verbal diarrhea and snake oil claims , with nothing substantial to back it up. Unintentionally funny.
Navaneeth Kg
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The best book to read if you are looking to transform your life. Robin sharma, emphasises on controlling ones mind to achieve self mastery which is life mastery. Written in very simple yet inspiring tone, this one definitely goes into my 'best self help book shelf'.
Sandy
Jan 09, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is a good book, but not a great one. Robin sharma can clearly do a great job of motivating one, but he was not able to make the reader interested enough to keep turning pages as he did in his book 'The monk who sold his Ferrari'.
Pankaj Pandey
May 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Another great stuff from Robin Sharma.
Action plan - to read, digest and implement.
A call to make your life different and make difference to other's life. Great work by Robin.
Susan
Feb 06, 2009 rated it liked it
A repetition of ideas and suggestions from "Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" but equally important and relevant.
Anushri Prabhu
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
BORING! Full of preachy stuff. Not at all a good self help book.
I got a headache after reading it.:(
Shikha
Feb 09, 2014 rated it liked it
Re-read the book. It does help one be more disciplined and organized, and be more specific to narrow down your own expectations for yourself, so as to focus more on what really matters.
Sriram
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book, It creates fire in readers belly, but sustainability depends :)
Anshu
Aug 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: a-z
I like self help books by Robin Sharma.
Himanshu Nagpal
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
3 words which I learned from this book
" lets get started " :-)
Alfa Hisham
It follows the same style as his previous books. If you like reading self help books, you might enjoy parts of it.
Yashika
Jun 21, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: motivational
Same as Monk who Sold His Ferrari.
Niveditha
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Inspirational
Vipin Tiwari
Sep 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Good practical guide to maximize your productivity
Mohit Garg
Just a quick review to find out how u can do the things in a better way..
Syangjee Sherpa
this book is great..
  • Staying on the Path
  • Creating Affluence: The A-to-Z Steps to a Richer Life
  • Stepping Up: How Taking Responsibility Changes Everything
  • Goal Setting: 13 Secrets of World Class Achievers
  • The Maxwell Daily Reader: 365 Days of Insight to Develop the Leader Within You and Influence Those Around You
  • Eight Pillars of Prosperity
  • The Diary of Amos Lee 1: I Sit, I Write, I Flush! (The Diary of Amos Lee, #1)
  • Mars and Venus Starting Over: A Practical Guide for Finding Love Again After a Painful Breakup, Divorce, or the Loss of a Loved One
  • The Articulate Executive: Learn to Look, ACT, and Sound Like a Leader
  • The Power of Self-Coaching: The Five Essential Steps to Creating the Life You Want
  • Getting Past Your Breakup: How to Turn a Devastating Loss into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You
  • Tales of the Revolution:  True Stories of People who are Poking the Box and Making a Difference
  • NLP: The New Technology of Achievement
  • The Encore Effect: How to Achieve Remarkable Performance in Anything You Do
  • DailyOM: Inspirational Thoughts for a Happy, Healthy, and Fulfilling Day
  • Unleash the Warrior Within
  • Encouraging the Heart: A Leader's Guide to Rewarding and Recognizing Others
  • The Four Desires: Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity, and Freedom
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s premier thinkers on leadership, personal growth and life management. The bestselling author of
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari,
Who Will Cry When You Die? and
The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO and four other books on self-transformation.

Robin Sharma is in constant demand internationally as keynote speaker at the conferences of many of the most powerful companies

“a nail is driven out by another nail; habit is overcome by habit.” 4 likes
“Be not afraid of life. Believe that it is worth living, and your belief will help create that fact. William James The” 2 likes