Start by marking “199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking with God” as Want to Read:
199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking with God

199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking with God

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Widely recognized as one of Christendom's foremost authorities on prayer, the South African theologian Andrew Murray wrote prolifically on the deeper spiritual life. 199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking to God is drawn from Murray's writings relating to communion with God, explaining the what, when, why, and how of prayer.
Published January 1st 2007 by Value Books

To ask other readers questions about 199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking with God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking with God

Jodi Woody
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
More like a daily devotional,
This book has very short saying on prayer. I enjoyed it.
Hannah
Jan 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A great little book on the truths and promises of prayer and a rich prayer life with the Lord. I used this little book as apart of my daily devotions, and it was so encouraging. I was reminded of some truths about prayer that I had forgotten or needed to be reminded of, and I learned new truths about prayer that really impacted me and reminded me of the amazing power and gift of prayer. Great, encouraging little book!
Nicole
Feb 25, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I love this prayer book so much. It's very helpful and easy to understand. This is a Christian mini prayer book. I recomend it to all Christians, especially religious, to read this book. This book is easy, so I also recomend it to all ages. You can finish it in less than an hour. God bless! :)
KC McCauley
Jun 18, 2009 rated it it was ok
This book contains short quotes about prayer by Andrew Murray. Some of them are very intriguing. You can read through this very, very quickly. If you are seeking for some good quotes or a small glimpse of wisdom on prayer, this book will be great.
J.
Mark
Jul 07, 2012
Sarabeara
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great little nugget quotes.. Good for a quick lift or for meditating on a single thought.. ahh!
Joe
Kenneth Anderson
Aug 23, 2011
rated it it was ok
Oct 31, 2009
Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads database with this name. .

Murray was Born in Cape Town, South Africa, Murray became a noted missionary leader. His father was a Scottish Presbyterian serving the Dutch Reformed Church of South Africa, and his mother had connections with both French Huguenots and German Lutherans. This background to some extent explains his ecumenical s
More about Andrew Murray...