Start by marking “Cross My Heart: A Little Book Made Special With Cross-Stitch” as Want to Read:
Cross My Heart: A Little Book Made Special With Cross-Stitch

Cross My Heart: A Little Book Made Special With Cross-Stitch

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Love! Patient, kind, bearing all things, hoping all things, and enduring all things, it is eternal. Love becomes real only when it rises from the heart and is given away.

This volume of endearing scenes makes a beautiful gift, and, because the designs are charted in full color, they may be used as patterns for cross-stitching a token for a loved one or a keepsake for yourse
Published October 1st 1997 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Cross My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cross My Heart

Gerry
Sep 25, 2016 rated it liked it
I never thought I would read a book with a cross-stitch theme but having seen this miniature volume with some interesting quotations within, it just had to be added to my collection of miniatures.

Obviously the illustrations are very different from those that are usually found in quotation books for these are cross-stitch patterns. As a consequence they are very different from the works of art from the masters that we normally see in such quotation volumes but, in fairness, these designs are all
Miriam
Jan 07, 2010 rated it really liked it
I love mini books! I was thrilled to find one with a needlework theme.
It is typical for a mini book in that it a collection of short poems, quotations, and sentiments with illustrations.

What is not typical is that every illustration is a full color graph (on a grid of about 18 count). There are no color keys, so if you wanted to stitch up a design you would have to work out your own thread colors.

Includes basic stitching instructions.

I think this would be a great little "just because" gift for
Anne Marie
marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Marie Barber grew up in Kristianstad, Sweden. In 1989, she received an Associates Degree in Visual Arts from the Art Institute of Atlanta. She did an internship for Don Trousdell Design in Atlanta, GA and was also the youngest student to study fine art under the late Dr. Goran Tronnberg, Sweden.

Marie is well known for her needlework designs and illustrations that appeared regularly in several publ
More about Marie Barber...