Start by marking “A Valentine's Bind: Manchester Dominants and Submissives” as Want to Read:
A Valentine's Bind: Manchester Dominants and Submissives

A Valentine's Bind: Manchester Dominants and Submissives

When University student Nicky Johnson decides to make an impromptu visit to a BDSM club with friends she get more than she bargained for. The alcohol fuelled evening finds her asleep on her sofa the next day, suffering from memory loss. But who brought her home? Dominant Dariel Pearson shows her that spanking and submission can be empowering. Will this be a life changing e ...more
Published January 29th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about A Valentine's Bind, please sign up.
Scarlett Flame A Valentine's Bind - newly updated and edited, won the erotic category and came 5th overall on readfee.ly 50 top self- published books of 2016

Thank…more

Thank you to all that voted for this, much appreciated

Holly Gill
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a well written, fantastic quick read book. This is the first book I've read of Scarlett Flame and I wasn't disappointed.

A Valentines Bind takes you into the erotic, hot world of BDSM. Nicky after a drunken night out, had forgotten the night before, only until Dariel kindly reminds her. This is where the story starts and rockets into a fabulous page turner. This book gives you and understanding of a Dom and Sub relationship
Sheryl
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a story of a gal finding her way into the BDSM club for a new experience in her life.

I received an advanced copy of this book for an honest review. This is a very well written sexy story.
Mandy Sawyer
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so hard. It really gives you a real insight into the scene. I absolutely adore Scarlett’s writing style. There is so much personality shining through. I have a new favourite author.
Gloria
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read a copy of this book. Wow first book I've read by this by this author. Very very good and a page turner. Very sexy book.
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love a good BDSM read, and what's not to love with this fantastic book, by Flame? From the start, I was draw in by the author's writing style and ability to really show us what was taking place, in that little establishment, without being overly wordy. This made it so easy to just fall in with the story and really feel a part of the action.

I loved the action that took place. It was a true feel of the types of relationships created in a good establishment and the ways they are run, for both sa
Sara Reece
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read by Smut Lovers Wonderland for a honest review.

Nicky decide to go visit a fet club with her friends, with alcohol giving her confidence (well maybe too much alcohol) she meets Dominant Dariel who has a respectable Dom showers her the powerful feeling submission is. But she wakes up on her sofa the next day and cannot remember going home…. Or the night out.
Did she make a fool of herself? And why is she getting the feeling she has started to go down the rabbit hole?.. Well a dom will not allow
J.F. Holland
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I finished this today, a real page turner and a must read for any bdsm erotica lifestyle fan.

A well written, enlightening tail that shows that love and trust comes in all shapes and forms.

The written relationship between the sub and dom show's the dynamics involved from meeting to moving onto more. Some great introspection and it also has a plot, a bdsm romance, possibly, you'd have to read to find that out though.

The play scenes were well thought out and flowed well. All in all a great erotic r
Laura Smith
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC given by the author for an honest review.

This is the first Scarlett Flame book I have read and WOW! It was a quick read but a real page turner.

A Valentines Bind takes you into the BDSM lifestyle and gives you an understanding of the Dom/Sub relationship.

The story flowed will and was well written and I look forward to reading more from Scarlett.
John Dolan
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Nicky goes out on a drunken binge with some of her university friends, the night takes an unexpected twist when she meets Dariel. Fans of domination will enjoy this account of the 'breaking in' of a sub - and for those who are not familiar with the subject, it makes for a great primer! A fast-paced, deeply erotic read.
Angel Sefer
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A captivating tale of love and commitment mingled with discipline and trust
A Valentine’s Bind is an intriguing story of university student Nicky Johnson who by coincidence gets introduced to the world of BDSM. When Nicky meets Dominant Dariel Pearson, her whole life is about to change. Steamy scenes, detailed descriptions, and the author’s active imagination create a captivating tale.
Zillah Raven
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

This is a really interesting read. I actually got to learn some words from the BDSM world. The flow of this book is good. New author for me so I will be looking into the author's other works.
Lizzie
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! This was the first book I read from Scarlett Flame and it definitely won't be the last. I didn't want this book to end. I couldn't put this book down. I'm really hoping there's a follow up.
Lucy Roderick
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delicious

Five dominant stars for this delicious read! Scarlett Flame writes scenes s hot as her name! A sweet, hot combination of dominance and submission.
Nadine Keedy
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scarlett Flame is a new author to me. I really enjoyed reading A Valentine's Bind and hope more is to follow. This was a quick read and I was left wanting more.
Suzie
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick enjoyable read.
Terri Oconnell
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very quick read

This was a quick, 30 minute read for me and I loved it. The author made not only the characters but the scenes come alive to the point you felt like you were there.
Robert Jr.
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Unlike many books along this line of submission and control this book has a story line - a quick read that sizzles.
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 4 / 5
How explicit 4 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5 (Rounded to 5 / 5)

A Valentine’s Bind is the first book in the Manchester Dominants & Submissive series by author Scarlett Flame. This quick read had me completely enthralled and I read it in one sitting! The story was well written, and the characters were engaging.

In this story, Nicky wakes up after a night of drinking with her friends. As she wakes, she can’t seem to remember what happened the night before or who the hot guy
Renata Gill
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Why, why , why did I wait so long to read this amazing book!!
Author Scarlett Flame keeps you interested straight from the first page to the last.
The book was beautifully written , very believable & well developed.
I recommend this book to anyone that is interested in the BDSM lifestyle.
J.F. Holland
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read for BDSM readers. Well written, fun, and entertaining. Written by an author who gives you some insight into the lifestyle.
Lisa Kelly
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book
donna
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Damn good

It's been a long time since I've read a really good BDSM book. This one is not only hot but shows you that the BDSM world is not the terrifying place that people belive it is. Granted in every world there are three good ones that can truly show you what it's supposed to be & the bad ones that make it a hell.

I can't wait to read more of Scarlett Flame's work.
Emma Twist
May 21, 2017
Mandi
Feb 16, 2016
Scarlett Flame
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Maxine
Jun 18, 2017
Jan Grass
Jul 09, 2016
Gracie
Aug 14, 2016
Giveaway 1 1 Feb 21, 2016 01:16PM
Although born in Salford I was raised in the Manchester area, and still consider myself a Lancashire lass.

An ex children's nurse and former Health Visitor I am a Jack of all trades. With a degree and two Master's qualifications to my name.

I have always loved to read and write although I only began to write seriously about five years ago. My first blog post was published in February 2013 and since