Start by marking “Uncovering Hope (Uncovering Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Uncovering Hope (Uncovering Love, #3)

Uncovering Hope (Uncovering Love #3)

Carly Reynolds doesn’t have much faith in men. She no longer trusts her heart to lead—not after doing her so wrong. Raising her sons alone, Carly must learn to stand on her own. But she’s stronger now, wiser, and determined to move forward.

Published March 22nd 2016 by Kacey Shea Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Uncovering Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uncovering Hope

Sybil aka Lala

Derek Taylor is the quintessential bad boy. The tatted up drummer for an up-and-coming rock band. He’s driven by his muse and he lives out his passion for music every single of minute of the day. He doesn’t have much time for getting close to women, which may be a good thing because they’ll see all the pain he’s hiding inside. So instead he lives up to his reputation of sex god with a filthy move. But one oncology nurse is may just have what it takes to have him singing a different tune.

Newly t
Brit
Feb 15, 2016 Brit rated it it was amazing
Advance Readers Copy (ARC) provided for my blog for an honest from the lovely author Kacey Shea

Title: Uncovering Hope
Series: Uncovering Love, #3
Author: Kacey Shea
Pages: 260
Genre: Contemporary
Age Group:Adult
Characters: Carly,Derek
Point of View: First - Dual
Happily Ever After: (view spoiler)
Release Date: March 22nd,2016
Date Read: March 6th, 2016
Overall Rating: 5 Stars

Kacey Shea really out done herself. She left me utterly speechless, that goes to show how great this novel is.
Cassandra Curiel
Jan 22, 2016 Cassandra Curiel rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review*
This book follows Carly, a single mother (*cough*my sister-in law*cough*) and I couldn't be happier about it. I have been dying to know more about her since she was introduced in the first book, Uncovering Love. She has a good head on her shoulders and she made me so proud on multiple occasions.
This book was not what I was expecting. And I meant that in the best of ways. I thought I was going to read an easy romance but nope, wrong! This
Kacey Shea
Dec 15, 2015 Kacey Shea rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Uncovering Hope is the third and final book in my Uncovering Love series. It stands alone, as each book in the series does, but you'll get a little of the previous book characters from where their stories left off (Uncovering Love, Uncovering Desire). This book is Carly's story and I hope you enjoy! As always, thank you for reading and reviewing my books!
Releases March 22, 2016
ARC copies for reviewers released on or before March 1, 2016
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Having read all three books in the Uncovering Love series, I can say I have experienced Kacey Shea honing her craft and giving her readers all that she has. The story lines have become more engrossing, the passion hotter, and the characters more loveable. With each couple I have fallen more in love and I ended Uncovering Hope with a happy heart and tears in my eyes. Carly and the man who wins her heart are funny, full of heart, and panty droppi
Kim
Dec 29, 2015 Kim rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Carly Reynolds is a busy single mom and nurse. Her life has not been easy and she gets lonely. Her love life progresses from bad history to non-existent to having two potentials.

Derek Taylor is a cocky, flirty, pierced, tatted band member who loves to proposition her with dirty innuendo. He's a womanizer and a bad boy, but she begins to see his caring good heart. Some of his extra-curricular activities do not fit his hard image. She friend-zones him for self protection and tries to deny their s
Sandra
Jan 23, 2016 Sandra rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sent-by-author
Original review @ http://sandrathebookworm.blogspot.com...

I was sent an ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I've read the first two books in this companion novel series and I loved them, but I do have to say that this one is my favorite! I love Kacey's writing and I can't get enough of it. Carly is a single busy mom working the night shift in her nursing job; She has no faith in men since the father of her children did her wrong and left her to care for their children by-herself.
Rather Reading
Mar 20, 2016 Rather Reading rated it it was amazing
BookBarn
Mar 17, 2016 BookBarn rated it it was amazing
ARC in exchange for honest review*
5 star rating!!

I loved this book and Author Kacey Shea's writing style. This book had so many emotions in it, making you feel everything these characters went through. Pain, sadness, struggles, fear and happiness. It definitely took me on a ride and I enjoyed every minute of it. If you love a good single parent book then this one is for you!!

Carly Reynolds. Single mother of 2 boys and a nurse for the children's hospital. She's been through a lot of her adult li
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 20, 2016 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing
So I think its safe to say that I have fallen in love with these books. All the characters all I can see myself hanging out with and having the time of my life. Evie and Tate are adorable, Jon and Kate are all strong but sweet. I was hoping for great things for Carly. She's been through a lot in her life, raising two boys while working in a hospital as a nurse. I didn't know what to expect but I can say I was blown away. We find out what all went down with the ex and the boys dad. It was ugly li ...more
Rustys
Feb 26, 2016 Rustys rated it it was amazing
Life gives us choices, for Carly Reynolds it was between two men.

First up is Dr. Garrett Brooks well groomed and morally upright or Derek Taylor, drummer in Three Ugly Guys the one she fears is the replica of her ex-husband,

I remember Derek from Uncovering Desire when he tried to charm his way into Carly’s life. I was expecting a cocky crude sex hungry rock star.

Instead, I was pleasantly surprised as the author teased the reader with sexy rock star then showed his tender sweeter side.

carly two photo carly.jpg

Reading a
Nic *The Wandering Bookaholic* Spears
** ARC provided in exchange of an honest review **

"Never lose faith, even in despair, because hope is waiting for the perfect time, and uncovering it will deliver all the beauty and joy life can hold".

I am in awe of this book. Total awe. I loved it. Absolutely loved it. From the moment I picked it up to the moment I read the last word, I just couldn't put it down.

You know what I love about new authors? Watching them grow and become more confident in their writing capabilities and story telling
Lisa
Mar 21, 2016 Lisa rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Carly Reynolds is a single mom working as a nurse at a children’s hospital. Determined to always put her kids first she puts her own happiness aside to make sure that her boys are safe and taken care of. Always haunted by her past and a horrible ex-husband, she is determined not to let another man into her life.

Derek Taylor is a sexy, tatted, pierced drummer/songwriter. He is the ultimate bad boy. He can have any woman, except the one he wants.
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I love having suspense thrown into a love story, in my opinion it makes the story that much better. I really enjoyed reading this one. I loved having both POV's, I loved watching how each of them grew and changed throughout the book. There were some interesting twists thrown in, but that just made me keep turning the pages to see what was really going on. I look forward to reading more from this author.

Review done by Cat for Cat's Guilty Pleasure
Ellen
Mar 22, 2016 Ellen rated it it was amazing
Well damn

Kacey's done it again....what an amazing story!! I love Derek such a diamond in the rough he turned out to be. Him and his #mama love how their story unfolded.
Rachel
Jan 01, 2016 Rachel rated it really liked it
Derek Taylor, drummer for 3 Ugly Guys, is a womanizer and a party animal. Though not as hard of a partier as his bandmates, he likes to have a good time and let loose often. He doesn’t expect to fall under the spell of his buddy’s sister, nor does he expect to have to work so hard to get into a woman’s pants. But Carly proves a challenge and as he gets to know her, he only likes what he sees more and more.

Carly can’t let herself be overwhelmed by emotions or a man again. She has too much riding
Tessa
Dec 12, 2016 Tessa rated it it was amazing
The Uncovering Love series will be one of my top “go to” series on my shelf. Kacey Shea’s Uncovering Hope is written with humor, passion, love, and one of the most “oh my goodness” turns I didn’t see coming. I truly loved the first two books in the series but Uncovering Hope has to be my absolute favorite. Kacey Shea proves that her writing isn’t just a hobby, it’s a talent she is embracing and sharing with all of us. The depth of her characters and storyline not only grab your heart but hold yo ...more
Beauté De Livres  (Vivian Freeman)
Uncovering Hope is the final installment in Kacey Shea’s Uncovering Love Series and I have to admit this one is my favourite. In a beautiful ending to the series, Kacey shows her continuous growth as an author with memorable characters and a deeply moving love story. Meeting these characters throughout the series and more so, Uncovering Desire, we remember Derek as the gorgeous and irresistible drummer, which Carly finds unbelievable sexy. Opposites in every way, their chemistry is palpable and ...more
CJ at Book Happiness
Dec 09, 2015 CJ at Book Happiness rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Title: Uncovering Hope (Uncovering Love, Bk 3)
Author: Kacey Shea
Publication Date: 3/22/16
My Rating: 5 SOLID stars

Derek Taylor, the sexy tatted drummer for Three Ugly Guys, doesn’t have much time for women, except to hook up and get off. He’d rather focus on w
Mar 23, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final book in Kacey's Uncovering Love Series, and it's wonderful!

I've only read the last two books, not the first book in the series, and I don't feel like I missed anything at all! Of course, I will go back and read the first book, because being the type of person I am, I can't leave a series incomplete!

Carly is a single mom, trying to stand on her own two feet and protect her two boys. She's recovering from a bad marriage and her trust and faith in the opposite sex leaves
Amy  Crull
Mar 20, 2016 Amy Crull rated it it was amazing
Monique Tinline
Jun 22, 2016 Monique Tinline rated it it was amazing
 photo 12516825_10208063953377144_1111376284_o.jpg

Uncovering Hope was my favourite of this whole series, don’t get me wrong I thoroughly enjoyed the previous two, but there was something about Carly throughout them all that had me looking forward to this book from the start.

Carly is a single mum of two adorable boys that we meet in book 1, being a single mum, working and having a job has been hard but with the help of her brother she has been able to manage, but with Tate and Evie planning on getting married, she feels like it’s time to stand
The Wandering Bookaholic
Mar 22, 2016 The Wandering Bookaholic rated it it was amazing
** ARC provided in exchange of an honest review **

MegL
Nov 15, 2015 MegL rated it it was amazing
After losing faith in men, Carly knows one thing for sure, she isn't the naive girl that she once was before. As she learns to stand on her own two feet, she does everything in her power to make sure her boys come first. The only time Derek has for women is when they're helping him get off and then he goes on his way. Then he meets Carly again and she turns him down AGAIN. Now he can't get her off of his mind and he'll do anything in his power to have her. He just didn't expect to fall for her i ...more
Desiree
Mar 22, 2016 Desiree rated it it was amazing
Such a suspenseful, unpredictable romance.

Carly is a devoted mother of two who has had her share of bumps in the road with her ex-husband. The last thing she wants is to have a repeat of that, so she's decided to focus on her children, her job as a nurse to children with cancer, and her family - not a relationship. But her strategy is met with not just one, but two men who are trying to win her over.

Derrick Taylor, a local band member, has set his sights on Carly. He's a tattooed drummer that oo
Diane
Dec 21, 2016 Diane rated it it was amazing
My favourite of the series!

I love this series and couldn’t wait to hear Carly’s story. These reads have been all about family and drama and love – all the good things I crave! Carly was starting a new life for her family and was doing everything she could to leave the past behind… Her career, her boys were everything and she didn’t take the help from her circle of family and friends for granted. Everything was ticking along until life threw a few more curves…

And Derek Taylor’s curves were specta
Judy Miracle
Mar 21, 2016 Judy Miracle rated it it was amazing
This book gives you suspense and plenty of twists to keep you turning page after page wanting to know everything. I love Kacey's writing and the characters within her books.

Carly is a single mom and a nurse whose life has not been easy. she has a bad history with love and now adays besides her kids its pretty much nonexistent. Shes determined to concentrate on her boys and her job because she can not & will not get caught up with a man again. she has way to much to lose. Her past is not exa
Butthisbook
Mar 03, 2016 Butthisbook rated it really liked it
4 'hopeful' Stars

photo BCD94C9C-8617-4FB0-A4CF-060D09AC3760.jpg

Uncovering Hope is the third and final book in the #UncoveringLoveSeries that can be read as a standalone. It is also my favorite book in the series.

When I was first introduced to Carly's character in book one I didn't think she was going to have a story to tell, being a nurse and a single mom of two boys, but omg was I wrong. Carly had a story to tell and it was a story that had me, at one point, at the edge of my seat. My favorite thing about UH was the fact that Kacey worke
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4.5 Stars

Carly Reynolds is a pediatric oncology nurse and single mother.  She meets Derek Taylor, drummer of Three Ugly Guys, through her friend Kate.  Carly had a difficult first marriage and worries that dating Derek will lead her to making bad decisions like the ones she made in her first marriage.  Derek surprises her though and is more caring and lovable than she thought based on his crude come-ons.
I really enjoyed this book.  I read the entire Uncovering Love series back to back and Kacey
Brooke May
Dec 22, 2015 Brooke May rated it it was amazing
*ARC Copy*
Carly is scared to let her heart lead the way because of what has happened in her past. While Derek is discovering a new feeling that he had not yet discovered. The two of them together make a funny, sexy as hell, and a perfect match. If only Carly could see that.
One thing I've come to absolutely love about Kacey's Uncovering Series and maybe it is her writing style as well. (I hope so, because I love it!) Is that she leaves you guessing on what could happen. Does another character pla
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Wretched Chastity (The Mail Order Brides of Boot Creek #1)
  • The Ground Rules Undone (The Rule Breakers, #3)
  • Thimble of Soil: A Woman's Quest for Land (Trail of Thread #2)
  • The Courtship of Izzy McCree
  • The Dream Watcher
  • Pillow Talk (Love, New Orleans Style, #2)
  • Bad Vibes (The Edge of Texas #3)
  • Her Perfect Life (The Reunited Hearts, #1)
  • The Turnaround Treasure Shop (Swallows Fall, #4)
  • His Ordinary Life (Hearts of the South, #2)
  • Just Give Me a Reason (Lopez Brothers, #2)
  • Phantom Marriage (Harlequin Presents, #591)
  • Raining Down Rules
  • Last First Kiss (La Fleur de Love: Book Two)
  • A Cheyenne Celebration (The Sweet Cheyenne Quartet, #2)
  • Kids Is a 4-Letter Word
  • Starter Wife
  • Mr. Right Goes Wrong
13919697
Kacey Shea is a mom of three, wife, and indie author who resides in sunny Arizona. She enjoys reading and writing romance novels as much as her son loves unicorns, which is a lot.

When she's not writing you will find her playing taxi cab to her children while belting out her favorite tunes, meeting friends or family for food and to share some laughs, or sweating it out in the gym. Kacey finds that
More about Kacey Shea...

Uncovering Love (3 books)
  • Uncovering Love (Uncovering Love, #1)
  • Uncovering Desire (Uncovering Love, #2)