Start by marking “Just One Touch (Black Alcove, #3)” as Want to Read:
Just One Touch (Black Alcove, #3)

Just One Touch

(Black Alcove #3)

I have a secret.
I haven’t told anyone because I’m not ready.
Conner makes me feel ready. He makes me feel … things.
Telling him should be simple, so why isn’t it?

I hate liars.
I just want honesty, and I finally found it with Alexis.
Then again, maybe I didn’t. She came to Wind Valley for a reason, a huge reason, and she didn’t trust me enough to tell me.
Why would I hand her m
Paperback
Published April 26th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Just One Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just One Touch

Coco.V
Jan 05, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/5/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
Secrets … they’re risky business.

Conner Brian was kept in the dark about being a father, so he isn’t a fan of people who aren't truthful. Now, with a four-year-old son, he’s adjusting to life as a dad. He’s getting along with his son’s mother, working at the Black Alcove bar, and he’s ready for classes in the fall. Life is good.

Alexis Parker has finally taken a leap of faith to meet her brother. Only he doesn’t know it. Terrified of rejection but deter
Jen
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read the full review on Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous.

Note: This ARC was provided by InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review.

This series got off to a great start with Just One Kiss but then faltered with the sequel, Just One Night. Now, it's bounced back beautifully with Just One Touch, a book that features the younger siblings of two previous main characters, Alexis, who is the sister of Logan Parker from book two, and Conner, who is the brother of Kelsey Connelly nee Brian from book one.
Dana Volney
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jami Wagner’s third book in the Black Alcove series, JUST ONE TOUCH, is AMAZE! Let me just take a moment to sigh in remembering how wonderful Conner and Alexis’s story was to read… :) I love the progression of Wagner’s world building of Wind Valley and her character development in this series.

Conner is a young father trying to build the best life for his son, Jake, (so endearing!) which involves a big decision on whether or not to get back together with Jake’s mother, Heather. I really feel for
Zetti
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it

Alexis has moved a small town which seems to be in the middle of nowhere. She has a secret which becomes very obvious in the beginning stages of this book.

Conner has a son. He's slowly trying to build a good life for his son. He wants to be able to provide for his son. To give him what he needs. Heather is his sons mother and wants them to try and be a family in every sense of the word. She is very forward and then once she realises that Conner is more interested in his neighbour, she changes a
Jordan Bates
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Best Parts:
These characters! My favorite from Wagner by far! Their situation isn’t a new one for me to read, but they make it their own. Alexis is so independent and Conner is so out there AND with a child. They couldn’t be more opposite, but then again they attract to each other so well, especially with their first meeting. Like how can two people be so rude but then feel so much, even if it started as a friendship.

The family aspect to this book though was spot on. There was so much happen
Melinda
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
more at http://melenasreviews.wordpress.com

TOP 10 RECOMMENDED
I`m so excited for this series by Jami Wagner I was anxious to read about Conner`s story. Have to say I am love going to the Black Alcove Bar for this is not just a bar but one that brings friends, family and even love. The attraction that Conner and Alexis have start as friendship but come on Conner is one hot guy no girl can resist him. I felt for Alexis and her nerves about meeting her long lost brother after all these years. One
Shellby
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A really awesome book! It can be read as a standalone, and is a pretty quick read. Alex and Conner are perfect for each other and the book displays that nicely.

-NightWolf Book Blog
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *

I loved this book. Conner is never going to trust again, even though now he gets along with his baby mamma he was kept in the dark for years about being a farther but he loves his son and his life he has everything , at least he thought he did til he met Alexis.
Alexis is trying to better her life and is taking a chance on meeting her brother but she can't let the past be known, but when she runs into her neighbor Connor it's o
Socially Book Nerd
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC copy for an honest review. I haven't read book 1 or 2, but I didn't feel I missed anything. But I enjoyed this book and will be reading books 1 and 2.
quick, cute read. add to your TBR
Beth
May 28, 2016
Eliza Leigh
rated it did not like it
Jun 18, 2017
Jessica
Apr 21, 2017
Vienna
May 17, 2016
I'm an indie romance author who lives in Wyoming with my husband and yellow lab. I'm a huge fan of enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, and all romantic comedy is my go to genre. I can eat a pint of ice cream in a single sitting and not think twice about it. I like to make random comments. Anytime. Anywhere.

My next release, KISS ME CRAZY, is a standalone novel about what happens when an unlikely

Black Alcove (6 books)
  • Just One Kiss (Black Alcove, #1)
  • Just One Night (Black Alcove, #2)
  • Just One Moment (Black Alcove, #4)
  • Just One Spark (Black Alcove, #5)
  • Just One Love (Black Alcove, #6)