Start by marking “The Willow Lake Group” as Want to Read:
The Willow Lake Group

The Willow Lake Group

Love, Friendship, Poetry, Obsession and a Magical Cookbook - they can all be found at The Willow Lake Group.

Gavin Ramsay (a 42 year old man with a checkered past) travels to Willow Lake - a sleepy town somewhere in New England - to complete a carpentry contract. On the way he meets Liam Strindberg, a 27 year old hipster who is reeling after his fiance left him on the morn
Paperback, 1, 256 pages
Published February 1st 2016 by Kelly Proudfoot

To ask other readers questions about The Willow Lake Group, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Willow Lake Group

Start your review of The Willow Lake Group
Vicki
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is hard to categorize this as a romance, or chick lit, it is really just a beautifully told story of a group of people that formed a bond. A wonderful heartfelt bond. They met at different times in their lives and formed a group. They welcomed Gavin and Liam into the group when they arrived in town.

The characters are so well formed, I can see them vividly in my mind sitting around the room chatting and teasing and falling in love. I can see their faces when they participate in poetry reading
Ashleigh
Mar 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Gavin and Liam both arrive in the small town of Willow Lake at the same time but what unfolds when they discover The Willow Lake Group changes their lives. Two stories that are forever entwined but with very different consequences.

This was an interesting read because The Willow Lake Group is a strange mix of genres. At times it is reminiscent of the bildungsroman in the way it looks deeply at the characters lives as they discover new things about themselves, at others there is a sense of mystery
Grace
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaway-books
I Won this book on the giveaways and found it hard to put down. It made me happy, I felt like I was there with the characters experiencing everything in their day to day life. A wonderful read, thank you Kelly Proudfoot for this book!
Pamela Hamilton
Cheryl Bradley
Louise Carlson Stowell
Melitta Cross
Note about The Willow Lake Group 8 5 Mar 28, 2016 11:09PM
Australian - now living in Nashville Tennessee. Author of The Storming Archives: Delwyn of the Realms (Book 1), Portal Stormer (Book 2) and Totem Shift (Book 3). Soul Storm (Book 4) is currently being written.

Also available: "The Ninth Window" - an erotic novel with a surprise twist!

"The Willow Lake Group" (literary romance) is now available on Amazon - see my book trailer!

My new novel - contempor

News & Interviews

“He closed the pages and stuffed them back into his jacket. Keeping his eyes cast downwards as he sipped his wine, he pulled out and lit a cigarette – almost a post-coital gesture.

from The Willow Lake Group by Kelly Proudfoot”
2 likes