Start by marking “Finley (Sunset Cove, #1)” as Want to Read:
Finley (Sunset Cove, #1)

Finley (Sunset Cove #1)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  3,507 Ratings  ·  623 Reviews
***A spin-off from the Temptation Series***

It's time to come home, Finn.
It’s been seven years since Daniel Finley left his hometown in Florida for the hustle and bustle of Chicago’s city life.
Since then, he’s worked hard for his position at the prestigious law firm Leighton & Associates, even when it’s caused distance and isolation from his family and friends. But that
Published March 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Finley, please sign up.

LexyLovesBooks No but you should absolutely read the Temptation series at some stage as it's amazing!

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
3.75 Stars!!

description

'Finley' is the first book in Ella Frank’s newest series entitled 'Sunset Cove' and can be read as a standalone. A spinoff of the author's other m/m series, the ‘Temptation’ Series, this installment tells the story of Daniel Finley, character we met in the series I mentioned above. Ella delivered a very well written, sexy as f@ck second chance romance, a great mix of sweetness and sexiness that for sure will leave you wanting more.

“Their past and present collided spectacularly, an
Judith
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
3.5 Stars.

Daniel Finley......Student.

Brantley Hayes......Teacher.

When Daniel sees his Professor he knows he has to have him...

When Brantley sees his Student he knows he's in trouble...

Nothing is going to stop Finn getting what he wants and he relentlessly pursues Brantley.
Brantley tries to resist but the pull of his beautiful young student is too much.The two men start a passionate,secret relationship that lasts for three years until Brantley pushes Finn away leaving both men devastated.

********
Gigi

I liked this book. I mean I really, really liked it. Finn and Brantley were smokin' hot, the dirty talk made me blush and the sex was outstanding. Hat trick!

But...

It was Just. Too. Much.

Too much sexual tension.

Too much flip-flopping of emotions.

Too much drooling over one another.

And, OMG, TOO MUCH INNER DIALOGUE !!

This book could have easily been cut in half if the endless, not-at-all plot driven dialogue would have been trimmed a bit. Is was just way, way too much for me.

I felt the
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Stars

Their past and present collided spectacularly, and as they collapsed onto the rug in a tangle of arms and legs, he wondered if they would ever be able to disentangle themselves long enough to find a new place to begin.

Did you know that Ella Frank is an ovary whisperer? It's true. The woman can make them rev from 0 to 60 in just one chapter and keep them roaring the entire book.

And if there's one thing that I've come to love from her it's her incredibly sexy MM that she somehow manage
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦I listened to this one on audio. It was enjoyable but didn't wow me, unfortunately.

➦Hot gay professor meets sexy gay student, sparks fly and they quickly find themselves in a secret relationship. But then hot professor sends his sexy gay student away to Chicago to study law because education is very important.
description

➦Come 7 years later the sexy student is back in town and he be livid.
description

➦Well, obv. Sexy student is no longer a student, he's a sexy lawyer now. He hates that his professor sent him away a
S.M. West
5 "Professor & Finn" STARS

This was one stunning recipe for a delicious story! I really loved Ella’s storytelling and this was the perfect mix of passion, friendship and love. And the feels!!

photo Finley1_zps6uwzh8p7.jpg

Here's what you have to look forward to:

1 handsome, sophisticated professor
 photo BH_zpsdwxc08km.jpg

1 sexy, smart student
 photo DF _zpsfpqocp0c.jpg

10 year age difference

7 years apart – one pushed away, angry and hurt; the other’s action selfless but flawed

“You gave me the best and worst gift you ever could’ve given me. It was both selfish and complet
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
First things first: I liked Finley more than I liked Try, which is the only book I've read in the Temptation series.

I enjoy the estranged-to-reunited-lovers trope, and Finn and Brantley were so obsessed with one another, I could barely breathe.

The book dragged for me in the middle but picked up around the 7o percent mark.

Considering that Finn returned to Florida to fuck Brantley out of his system, there was far more angsting than fucking. Nearly every review states that this book is a smutfest
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3.75 Stars***

...no matter how much he guarded his heart, he would never be able to stop himself from loving this man again. And the reason for that was simple.

He had never stopped in the first place.

Hot damn Ella Frank!! You can write some seriously sexy men!!

I'll keep this review nice and simple.

Let's start with the positives:

Sexual Tension - Wowza! Finley and Brantley had it in spades. These two oozed sex....24/7. If they were in the same room together, the same house together, the
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Six words' Stars!
 photo Finley - Ella Frank_zpsthixam15.png

I was just re-reading Ella's Temptation series (love Logan and Tate!!!) when I remebered she released a new story featuring one of the characters that appeared on the last book. When I am on the mood for a good MM story, I know Ella Frank will deliver greatly!

Finley is the first installment in the Sunset Cove series and it tells the story of Daniel 'Finn' Finley (a successful Chicago lawyer who decides to go back to his hometown after recieving a note from the man that bro
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4 **I love my teacher.** STARS

“I want to forget. Forget how much it hurts when I’m not with you”

That was a delightful read. A second chance MM standalone that also happens to be a spin-off from Ella Frank's Temptation series. One of my all time favourites. So it comes with no surprise that I was dying to read Finley. And I have to say it was a very good read. Sexy, emotional and all kinds of cute.

“Hmm… So, what lesson are you going to teach me today, Professor?”

Daniel 'Finn' Finley is a
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
3.5 Stars for the plot (there wasn't much)

4.5 Stars for the sexual tension and chemistry between Finn and Brantley (even that name screams sexy)

I can see where some might not like this one, especially in comparison to the Temptation series.

And yeah, while there wasn't much plot....I still had those butterflies while reading. I could feel the tension, feel the chemistry.

There was a lot of inner dialogue....a lot of back and forth. And at times the flashbacks did take me out of the story. We'd
Dee Montoya
4.5 My Finn Stars*****

(ARC kindly provided by author, in exchange for an honest review)

I have one word to describe this book, HOT!!!

Intense and very passionate also come to mind when I think about Finley. I've always been a fan of Ella Frank but her M/M books are quickly becoming a favorite for me, actually in this whole genre. She can do m/m and do it so well, I've never thought I'd crave these stories in such a desperate way. I'm in love!!!!!

photo image_zpsf1mqsqrw.jpeg

Daniel Finley left his home in Florida with a broke
Parvathy
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing

5 Stars..!

Finley is a wonderful second chance romance story which is enhanced by the author’s signature writing style of infusing emotions with mind blowing chemistry. The book is the story of Daniel Finley and the man he had to leave behind in his home town, Brantley Hayes, and their second chance at their once in a life time love. This book is a beautiful story of two men who find their much awaited chance to reconnect and find their happily ever after.

I loved this book..!!! I loved the cha
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 AMAZING STARS

I love this author so much she did an amazing job with this one!It was exactly what I need it!It was funny,super hot and sweet!I loved the characters so much!!Their passion is off the charts!!!These two when they are together they are so hot!
I will read whatever Ella writes because her writting is simply addictive!!She is so brilliant,I'm always impressed with her stories!I highly recommend it to everyone!!

description

*An advance reading copy was generously provided to me in exchange for an
Elsbeth

*5 I-love-my-teacher stars*

This was everything I hoped for!! It had incredible UST, lovable characters and a wonderful romance.

******

We were introduced to Daniel Finley in the Temptation Series. The hot lawyer that hit on Tate and Logan. He didn’t make big friends with them for that reason. So I was intrigued for his story.

The book starts when a 30 year old Finley receives a letter from home.

"It's time to come home, Finn."

It’s from his longtime-no-see lover Brantley. Brantley was Finn’s teac
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
NOW LIVE AMZ #OneClick ~ http://amzn.to/1pFwkd0

5 Explosive yet Sensual Stars
 photo FF14E61D-551F-4603-B62C-43A8D2D52F59_zpsk0glgcxq.png

I loveee Ella Frank, every time I pick up her books she manages to make me hot and flustered yet have me welling up over the emotions of the H/h at the ame time. When concerning her MM books she does both in equal measure. I adored Logan & Tate and MM is a piece of heaven to me. I love this genre add that to Ella's fantastic writing ability you have one hell of an explosive read.

So what's it about?
Finley was Brant
Ingela
Review written March 23, 2016

3.8 Stars - Grandly romantic and intensely burning hot

A brand new buzz M/M by Ella Frank — Passed years, an unforgettable passionate (college professor - younger student) relationship, a second chance, anger, angst, steam, lust and two heartbroken men. Wow!! — Couldn't resist.

*********************************************

Six words will forever change the course of their lives.”
« It’s been seven years since Daniel 'Finn' Finley left his hometown in Florida for the
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆
Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

5 Coming Home Stars

Ella Frank's Temptation series is hard to top. Logan and Tate will remain my favorite MM couple for the forseeable future (closely followed by Jamie and Wes from Sarina Bowen's and Elle Kennedy's HIM series). Nonetheless Finn and Brantley have captured my heart and I credit this to Ms. Frank's enormous talent for writing delightful, charming and likeable characters.

We met Daniel Finley the first time in the Temptation series as a secondary cha
Riley Hart
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was exactly what I needed. Sweet, romantic, fun, sexy and full of feels. I loved every second of it.
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author via blog tour*

4.5 ★

This was me BEFORE:
SQUEEEE, I'm so excited to start this!!!

This was me AFTER:
DANG, that was more emotional than I anticipated!

... sigh...

Let me start by saying that it was Ella who popped my m/m cherry with Try (pun intended, I suppose). Sadly, I haven’t finished that series, which I need to rectify soon…

Finn and Brant reconnected after 7 years of being out of each other’s lives. What happens after is familiar yet new at the same time for both of them
MELISSA
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 It's Always Been You Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Dee)

photo 505C5A09-92EB-4FE6-B89B-593B1BD93174_zpsluup4ue4.jpg

Brantley Hayes is a professor at UCF & lives in Sunset Cove, Florida. He falls hard for his student Daniel Finley who pursues him relentlessly. Daniel is this young, stunningly beautiful blonde surfer who knows what he wants & what he wants is his sexy professor. Daniel is very direct, confident & playful. Eventually Brantley can't resist Finn and they develop a relationship. Finn is very intelligent & has a bri
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Ok, to be honest I have no idea who Daniel Finley was...but let's be real because if he was mentioned in any book with Logan and Tate, I was not paying no attention! Anyway, this was a great book for anyone looking to slide over to this genre. While Ella Frank writes smoking hot men, she also writes really good emotionally filled romance as well.

This book was a bit more of an emotional journey than the steamy taboo intimacy I am used to from her. This is a true 2nd chance romance for Daniel Fine
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (live early! )

Hot, sexy and swooning romance. “Finley” turned out to be one of my most fulfilling reads this year!

M/M romance not your thing…Yet? I can guarantee you it will be after reading “Finley“.This was just a damn good romance story, and it had me full of happy feels all the way. I just adored about everything in “Finley“.

Ella Frank made it really hard for me to put it down, the set up is quite simple and delicious, just let me lay it down for you : Student / teacher tr
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well, that was really hot and wet and hot, then wet again... Yeah, yeah I loved it! :D

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo b7acd21bee6cf6bbb2547ab09839cc_zpsbmynhzul.gif

photo 122ce0058f636051863fcb47985a62_zpshuyjwsso.gif“I couldn’t move on,” Daniel stressed. “You made sure of that. No matter what I did or who I did it with, you were always there. I always remembered. There wasn’t one single thing I ever forgot.”

I have a confession to make. I don’t even remember Finley from the Temptation Series since I was all wrapped up with my obsession with Logan and Tate. You can’t blame me for this. It’s Logan and Tate..Right? Ok before I ramble on my love for Logan
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
I’ll never grow tired of this memory. Try was my first M/M book. I only read it because it was a spinoff of Ella’s Exquisite Series and I loved that series, was introduced to Logan in that series and well, I had to read it of course. My God am I happy, still, that I read it. It not only was freaking awesome but it also introduced me to a whole new world and a whole group of wonderful people that I never turned back from. I found a home. I also found Sterek but that is not why we are here. Focus. ...more
Jaime
Hell Yeah!!! 5+ Stars for Fin & Brantley

This is a beautiful love story written by a fabulous author who knows how to deliver!! Ella Frank brings us Finley which has MC Daniel Finley "Fin or Finley" and Brantley Hayes who have a emotional roller coaster of a story waiting to be told, full of hot as hell scenes and lots of tender moments. This is one book you don't want to miss!!

First, we have to say something about the cover. I think I can sum it up with Oh.My.Gawd! The cover is sexy and a
R * A Reader Obsessed *
*fans self*

Well.

*clears throat*

I can definitely say that Ella Frank has not lost her touch. At all. I know she may be an acquired taste to some, but she surely did not disappoint, because with this sensual, emotional read, she has remained true to what she started with since Try.

Daniel and Brantley have quite a few issues to work out between themselves, and boy, what a fabulous way to go about it if I must say so myself. Just throw in some anger, regret, heartbreak, yearning - and tie it all up
.Lili.
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
 photo image.jpg1_zpsyk4dsxqh.jpg

Finley by Ella Frank is a spin-off her popular Temptation Series. This book is a teacher/student and second chances romance story. Daniel Finley fell hard for his professor Brantley Hayes and chased him until Brantley could resist no more. Due to their nine year age difference and their places in life Brantley insisted Finley go away to college never dreaming he would stay away.

Negatives first:

*So Brantley sends Finn away and stays away for seven years. I understood Finn was hurt but staying aw
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

4.5 Smoking hot man- lovin' Stars

photo F33CCBE6-7665-4F9F-A9CB-9C3EA01215C2_zps6prcejeq.jpg

I swear, this author could write an auto-mechanics book and I'd read it! Ella Frank has proven, no matter what the genre, be it Contemporary Romance, Paranormal, Erotica, or MM, she pulls it off perfectly. She didn't fail me once again with Finley.

It's time to come home, Finn.

Daniel Finley never expected the day would come where he'd get the letter beckoning him home. It's been seven years he's lived in Chicago and now it's time to revisit his ghosts and go
Turning Pages At ...: Finley (Sunset Cove #1) By Ella Frank 28 25 Apr 06, 2016 12:30PM
  • Spencer Cohen, Book Three (Spencer Cohen, #3)
  • Imperfect Harmony
  • Semper Fi (The Education of..., #3)
  • Secret
  • A Walk Through Fire (Through Hell and Back, #1)
  • The Spiral Down (The Fall Up, #2)
  • If The Seas Catch Fire
  • Unraveling Josh (Ellery College, #3)
  • Wood, Screws, & Nails (Hard Hats, #1)
  • Defined By Deceit
  • Kage (Kage Trilogy, #1)
  • The Making of Matt (Souls of the Knight, #3)
  • Between Ghosts
  • Out of Nowhere (Middle of Somewhere, #2)
  • Us (Him #2)
  • With or Without Him
  • Crossroads (Crossroads, #1)
Author of Contemporary and Erotic Romance.
More about Ella Frank...

Sunset Cove (2 books)
  • Devil's Kiss (Sunset Cove, #2)
“No. I’m here because you told me to come home. But we both know I won’t truly be home until I’m back between your sheets, Professor.” He” 7 likes
“It’s my turn to make you beg.” DANIEL” 3 likes