Start by marking “Legion (Talon, #4)” as Want to Read:
Legion (Talon, #4)

Legion

(Talon #4)

The legions are about to be unleashed, and no human, rogue dragon or former dragon slayer can stand against the coming horde.

Dragon hatchling Ember Hill was never prepared to find love at all--dragons do not suffer human emotions--let alone the love of a human and a former dragonslayer, at that. With ex-soldier Garret dying at her feet after sacrificing his freedom and his
Published May 4th 2017 by MIRA Ink (first published April 25th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Legion, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Tania I ship Garret & Ember, too! A LOT! I so HOPE he is not dead. If he is, I wont read Legion and I will be royally pissed with Kagawa.

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
“Make no mistake. You will serve Talon, one way or another. We just have to find that breaking point.”

It’s no secret I’m one of the few people (among those I know or follow) who are still deeply involved with this series. I cherish and am obsessed with Garret, adore Riley and the rest of the crew, have a love/hate relationship with Ember, and generally am knee-deep in Kagawa’s perilous fantasy story-telling abilities. The end of Soldier (and all of Soldier, really, in my opinion) was by far
Natalie Monroe
Mar 22, 2014 marked it as to-read
I will hand over 5 stars, no questions asked, if a certain character stays dead. Be brave, Kagawa. ;)
Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink

YES I am going to read this despite the emotional trauma of the ships and YES I am going to cry and rant to all of you lovely people in the process. Just FYI.

Ps.. am I the only one that feels this way? (Chelsssssss don't you dare...)
Siobhan
Apr 29, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-read-owned
Talon: ✮✮✮✮
Rogue: ✮✮✮✮
Solider: ✮✮✮✮
Beth
Ember Hill, dragon, is in a battle to survive. The order of St George is hot on her trail, her brother entrenched in Talon and Riley just trying to make the right decisions for his rogues.

Betrayal comes where you least expect it and I can assure you there were some really shocking twists that completely took my breath away.

LEGION was a really great read.

I have to admit I was a little unsettled with the love triangle that continued throughout SOLDIER, but now that Ember has made her choice, th
Suzanne
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This installment was eventful! I am really loving this saga. Now the dreadful year wait for the final book...
Colleen Houck
Love this series. So excited to find out what happens next. I can totally picture the dragon battle. It's so well done. If you're a dragon fan, you need to check out this series.
Nikita
Updated May 3, 2017:
Legion is beyond amazing, emotional, gripping and shocking. Hatchling and rogue dragon Ember Hill never thought she would find love, let alone with a human and a former dragonslayer. With Garret dying after sacrificing his life and freedom to expose the betrayals of both their worlds to which Ember now knows that nothing she was taught by Talon is true. Everything was a lie, about humans, about rogues, about herself and what she and dragons are capable of doing and feeling. E
Rainyreads
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S ROOTING FOR RILEY?
I like Garret and all but I...
I REALLY LIKE RILEY :0 (don't hate me please!!)
Mysterious and alluring characters always get me intrigued.
I'm excited to see how the story develops onwards! The cliffhanger at the end of Soldier reaaaaaaally got me frustrated. Julie Kagawa knows exactly how to write cliffhangers like this, which is both frustrating and TOTALLY AWESOME.

*SPREAD THE RILEY LOVE GUYS :D*
Counting down the days till April 25th!!
Chelsea
Jan 24, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-star
Well, I think it’s safe to say my reading tastes have definitely changed over the course of the last year. This is the second series I’ve returned to this month (the other being The End of Oz) and had to ask myself what on Earth I was thinking when I said I liked them.

Is this the worst in the series, or can I just no longer stomach these entertaining reads that have no depth? Maybe a combination of both.

Like many readers, I find dragons very interesting, which is what initially led me to pick up
Liz Barnsley
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gosh I thoroughly enjoyed that one. I enjoyed it so much I just said gosh. Blimey!

I've been following this series from the start and it has just gotten better and better with every book - I'm kind of quite sad that book 5 will be the finale I believe because I've been so engaged with Ember and Riley and all the rest, in a world where Dragons live among us disguised as humans and a war rages between Talon (the dragon hierarchy and a shadowy group if ever there was one) and St George (of the Drago
Sabrina
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Checkout my full review on my blog! http://omgbooksandmorebooks.blogspot....

can always count on Julie Kagawa to make me feel so many emotions and mess with my heart. Legion is another thrilling novel of The Talon Saga. Ember and Dante are separated even more by the truths and lies of Talon. Ember believes the true evil of the organization while Dante will do anything in his power to rise in ranks of the very organization Ember is trying to take down.

There is nonstop action from beginning to end
✘Tabby✘
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, audiobook
First off I got to admit after the last book I was a little scared to read this one.

Then I got over it because I told Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ that I wasn't gonna read it tell she did, and when she did she told me there was nothing to worry about. So yeah!

let's start with the best part shall we

(view spoiler)

Can you believe he had the nerve to talk to Ember about being soulmates in front of Garret

Speaking of Ember and Garret geeze those two

They give me
Marta Cox
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
Oh my what a way to continue this series and with only one book to go it's certainly going to be a humdinger of an ending! This begins right as the last book Soldier ended with Garret bleeding out his life's blood after a cowardly attack. Ember is even more determined to take down Talon but she's definitely caught between a rock and a hard place as her twin Dante seems to have become her enemy. Those of St. George who hunt the Dragons are so blinkered that they can't or won't acknowledge that Ro ...more
Gabry
Jul 04, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Devo ammettere che questo libro, a differenza dei primi tre, mi ha un po' delusa.
C'è un colpo di scena, molto importante ai fini della trama, ma non accade nulla di eclatante o di non prevedibile per il resto. Ho continuato comunque ad apprezzare i personaggi ed il mondo dei draghi.

Vedremo con il libro finale!
Anca
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5*

What can I say...
Even though I thought the middle part of this book was a bit... boring and not quite my cup of tea, the ending more than made up for that!

I'm just trash for this series and you better believe that Inferno is on its way to me, so I can finish this story!
Alexandra
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, owned-books
Oh, this series...it kills me and not in the good way.
Now you're probably thinking 'But Alexandra! Why did you give it 4 stars then??'

Here's Why

1) Honestly, no book in this series could possibly be worse than the garbage tornado that was Rogue.

2) Riley gets schooled by not one, not two, but THREE exasperated lady dragons! Yes! Put that bitch ass mofo in his place.

3) Jade is back! I love her so much partly because of point 2, but also she's just an all-around badass. Fighting hard and taking nam
Grüffeline
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
"Man kann sich nicht bis über beide Ohren in einen Drachen verlieben und erwarten, dass alles normal abläuft."

Nein, normal ist es wirklich nicht, was Ember erlebt, aber es ist spannend, faszinierend und toll geschrieben! Und wie zur Hölle soll ich jetzt warten, bis ich den letzten Band endlich in die Finger kriege?! Mir brennen Fragen und Vermutungen unter den Fingernägeln!!! (view spoiler)
Joost
Spannend deel, maar het was veel herhaling. Ze slaan op de vlucht, vechten wat, worden gepakt, proberen te ontsnappen, ontdekken weer wat heftigs en slaan weer op de vlucht... Daarbij vind ik de keuzes van Kagawa heel voorzichtig, ze mag best wat meer lef hebben en de lezer flink pijn doen! Mijn recensie verschijnt op Fantasywereld. Ik ben benieuwd naar het slotdeel, maar vond dit boek een tussendeel met weinig toevoeging aan de hele serie.
AlenGarou
Erin Arkin
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
Legion by Julie Kagawa is book four in the Talon series and if you are at all interested in dragons, romance, and danger you should definitely check this series out. I had been waiting (what seemed like FOREVER) for this book since I closed the cover on book three and was so excited to jump into this world again. If you haven’t read the other books yet, you may want to hold off on reading this book. I can’t guarantee I won’t spoil something from the prior books.

Legion picks up right where Soldie
Shelley
*Source* Library
*Genre* Young Adult, Fantasy
*Rating* 4.0

*My Thoughts*

Legion is the fourth installment in Julie Kagawa's Talon series. Legion literally picks up where Soldier left off. When I say literally, I mean that if you remember how Soldier ended, then you know how this story begins. Things look extremely bleak for one of our heroes. He's defeated the sanctimonious Patriarch of St. George in a showdown, but suffered a horrifying injury in the process. Ember and her allies tried hard to brea
cocoline_reads
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Die deutschen Cover sind doch wunderschön! Das Motiv ist immer das Selbe, nur in anderen Farben und alle Bücher sehen einzeln toll aus - aber alle Bücher zusammen sind noch eine Klasse höher. Ich bin sehr gespannt, wie der heyne-Verlag das Cover des fünften Bandes gestalten wird.

Wenn ich mir neben den deutschen Covern der Reihe dann die englischen anschaue, sehe ich einen himmelweiten Unterschied. Ich würde niemals denken, dass sich hinter diesen Covern die Selbe geschichte verbirgt. Während de
Robyn
Jul 25, 2016 marked it as to-read
Honestly, "the Soldier" has the deepest soul of all the characters in this series and as much as I appreciate non-happy endings (I really do, especially where self-centered, irrational protagonists are concerned) Garrett's past still has mysteries to unlock, despite all the illumination in the last chapters of "Soldier". One question I must have an answer for: was one of Garret's parents a dragon? Maybe a 2nd because if so, wouldn't a pheonix be a feasible (awesome and rare) crossbreed, between ...more
Danielle's Books
This book was amazing! Definitely had my heart pumping! There were times I was yelling at characters, and times I had to contain the urge to throw the book!
Monica Haak
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5 sterren. Weer een fantastisch boek in een fantastische serie!
K.K. Summer
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!! Oh my god, I cant wait for the finale!! I have to wait 8 long Months for it... how am I supposed to do that!? ...more
Elisabeth
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
„She had changed so much from the girl I’d met in Crescent Beach; she had become a true soldier who understood what was at stake and was willing to make sacrifices for what had to be done. I just prayed that, when this was over, the sacrifices were ones we could live with.”

Oh. My. God. This book was so, so good.

If people had asked me how I liked the series when I was reading the first book, I would have shrugged and said that it was alright but nothing outstandingly special. All typical elem
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
Legion brought my favorite dragons and their struggles to a complete new level of epicness! The action and the final fight at the end gave me heart palpitations!

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews

Because of the way Soldier ended, I knew there would be some heartache in Legion, but I had no idea just how much! Ember, however, stepped up and took on all the responsibility she could - while staying true to herself and her beliefs. The plan Talon was putting into action
Rowan
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
3,5e ster. Het begin vond ik erg langzaam gaan en pakte me minder dan gehoopt, maar later in het boek werd het weer heel leuk en spannend. Het einde daarentegen vond ik niet echt een cliffhanger hebben waardoor ik geen 'OMG' gevoel heb. Maar desondanks heb ik van het boek genoten!
YA Buddy Readers'...: Legion by Julia Kagawa- Starting September 1st 11 18 Sep 13, 2017 08:23PM
Madison Mega-Mara...: #66 Legion by Julie Kagawa 1 1 Jun 18, 2017 04:04PM
  • Ravnenes hvisken (Ravnenes hvisken, #2)
  • Geminiderne (Spektrum, #2)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • Star Mage (The Enslaved Chronicles, #3)
  • Project Elfhome (Elfhome, #4.5)
  • Hidden Beneath (Into the Deep, #2)
  • Darkest Battle (Birthright, #3)
  • Requiem (Books of Faerie, #3)
  • The Halcyon Bird (The Demon Catchers of Milan, #2)
  • Winging It (The Dragon Diaries, #2)
  • Infinite Risk (Immortal Game, #3)
  • Untitled (Heirs of Chrior, #3)
  • Untitled (Dark World, #2)
  • Keeping Merminia (Merminia, #2)
  • Fury (Menagerie #3)
  • Untitled (Nightshade Legacy #3; Nightshade World #9)
  • Untitled (Many-Worlds, #3)
  • Curse Workers #4 (Not a real book)

Talon (5 books)
  • Talon (Talon, #1)
  • Rogue (Talon, #2)
  • Soldier (Talon, #3)
  • Inferno (Talon, #5)
“Oh, sure. Go see if the human is all right. Don’t mind me; I’ll just lie here and try not to bleed on
everything.”
13 likes
“I wanted to stay here, too, but angry dragons in log cabins seemed like a bad idea.” 6 likes