Start by marking “Dirty Little Rendezvous (The Burke Brothers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Little Rendezvous (The Burke Brothers, #5)

(The Burke Brothers #5)

Sometimes the past becomes the present...
And he's hot, cocky, and British.

DIRTY LITTLE RENDEZVOUS is the highly anticipated spin-off novel to The Burke Brothers series, and tells the story of Leila Burke.

Although DIRTY LITTLE RENDEZVOUS is connected to the Burke Brothers series, it is a standalone novel and can be read without reading Dirty Secret, Dirty Past, Dirty Lies
Published May 10th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Little Rendezvous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Little Rendezvous

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo e981e642cc90b88dee5d4ac221c268_zps41t3otsw.gif

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVED IT. I guess it’s pretty clear that I LOVED Dirty Little Rendezvous by Emma Hart. How could I not considering that Emma Hart is one of my favorite authors and add in the fact that the Burke Brothers are back and this time the spotlight is on Leila Burke and she is ready to take center stage in her love life.

Dirty Little Rendezvous was everything and so much more that I wanted in this book. This book had it all. And I
Rohina
description She's the girl you write songs about. Not just any song though. The songs that makes albums that go to number one worldwide and go on to be platinum... She's the girl that makes you sing them from their god damn soul.

After finishing Dirty Little Rendezvous it is the first time I have ever, felt that it was enough. That a book ended the way it was supposed to. And even though I want more, which I guess I will always want, I am so happy with how everything ended for Leila.

2am. That's when I fi
Rebecca
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Burke Brothers are my absolute favorite group of filthy mouthed, alpha males. Conner, Tate, Aidan, and Kye are extremely talented, sexy, and driven individuals who had me frustrated, swooning, and hot and bothered on numerous occasions throughout their books. Their sister, Leila, plays a pivotal part in each of the brothers’ stories, giving her advice to and having the backs of their women and forcing her sass and sailor mouth on anyone who needed a kick in the butt. When Emma Hart announced ...more
Amy
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Bucket List Book Love Stars!

“No, Jase is nota sit-on-the sidelines guy. He’s most definitley a throw-you-down, make-you-beg, overpower-you, and fuck-you-until-you-not-only-can’t-breathe-but-can-only-scream kinda guy. That’s why he’s so dangerous.”

“He said it so easily, so simply, like those five words were nothing. They rolled right off his tongue freely, as though they were lyrics to one of his songs and he’s sung them a thousand times. More than anything, though, he said them honestly. I bel
Siobhan Davis
Wow! What an amazing read.

Having read a couple of books in the Burke Brothers series, I was really looking forward to reading this book as I've always enjoyed Leila as a character. This book definitely lived up to my expectation and some!

It had everything I could ask for in a quick read:

*A hot man to swoon over - Jase is perfect leading man material.
*A sassy, snarky, independent leading lady - Leila can easily hold her own with her over-protective brothers and their respective partners.
*A family
Beneath The Covers Blog
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2016-reads
Salacious, naughty secrets...hot British rocker...and romantic foreign cities! Everything you need in a phenomenal new novel from Emma Hart!

I had not read the previous books about the Burke Brothers, which I now need to do ASAP! But I was never confused or lost when reading this book, as it focuses on Leila, the younger sister. It does familiarizes me with all the brothers, and was given just enough backstory to where I knew just enough without spoiling their individual stories! And the introduc
Jan
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Sassy Southern girl & Brit Boy Stars

loved Leila & Jake 's story

Leila: I'm just a girl living in the shadows of her famous brothers,

This is Leila the sister of 3 rockstar over protective brothers, little sister of the Burke brothers.

Leila is sassy, speaks her mind has backbone and proves to be rubbish at keeping secrets.

London boy Jace is the supporting act for Dirty B, The Burke brothers.

This story immediately pulls you in with the overprotective ways of Tate & the sass and reb
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DAMN YOU GIFFEN!!!!!! Only you can con me into reading a book that's 5th in a series. And now I have to save my pretty pennies for the first four because now I need to know everything about the Burke boys. I hate you, I love you, you get me.
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
5.0 LOVE AND SLICK STARS!!!

HOOOOOOT!!!!
Emma Hart has done it again and she really did not disappoint. With Jase and Leila's story I could not ask for more. I enjoyed reading the book to bits and I love everything that was written. She yet again delivered a funny, looking-forward-to-bickering-moments-, one of a kind family interactions (ooohhhh these Burke Sibling's...just to die for!), alphamale sexiness, off the chart romance and panty melting scenes, swoony and heart clenching moments and a
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
To say I’ve been anxiously waiting for Leila Burke’s story is an understatement. She’s just been biding her time, sitting back, allowing her four hot, sexy, rock star brothers and their girlfriends bask in the attention. Well, let me tell you, Leila and Jase’s story was worth EVERY FUCKING MINUTE of the wait!

I adore a strong female lead character. A character who takes no shit—who gives back as good as she gets. This is Leila Burke. She’s the youngest and has been dealing with (and outsmarting)
Bookabulary
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold up! No one warned me about the awesomeness of this book and how it would leave me like a useless puddle on the floor when all is said and read.

All that great reading from the first four books in this series? That was a build-up to this book. So I'm sad that this is the last book in the series (I doubt if they have any secret Burke siblings that we are not aware of. And Pops ain't like that!) but what a way to close it off. Leila and Jase were such joys to read. Lovely, lov
Heather C
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: may-2016-release, arc
Dirty Little Rendezvous is my first Emma Hart book. I know, I know. What have I been waiting for? Honestly, I have no idea. Thankfully I put my big girl pants on, pushed my reading order OCD to the side and jumped right into this book. Trust me when I say that is a big deal!

Leila Burke is the sister of the famous brothers who make up the band Dirty B. She's convinced to follow them on their recent tour to Europe. However, her brothers have a lot of rules that go along with this trip. They are f
Natalie Bailey (LifeandLoveofaBibliophile)
3 hours and 5 minutes. Yes thats how long it took me to devour this book. When i finished i just put down my kindle and sighed. I wasnt ready for it to end.

I adore Emma's Burke brothers series. After seeing and hearing alot of Leila in her brothers books, i couldnt wait for her story. I just knew it would be brilliant. I mean come on why wouldnt it?
Dirty little rendezvous was so much more than i expected, i literally thought i couldnt love the burke family anymore than i did but Emma proved me
Sophie
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bloody Brilliant!

Dirty Little Rendezvous is an utterly delicious, seductively sweet and oh so hot read. Once I lost myself in the world of Burke and Masters, I was in HEAVEN. This whole book is bloody sensational.

So not only do we get ALL of the Burke brothers in Leila's story (BONUS), we also get a SUPER HOT, BRITISH SINGER, with TATTOOS, who's BRITISH and has MUSCLES. He's FUNNY, he's FRESH, he has MUSCLES, wait did I say that already? Lord, I praise all things Jase Masters!! He's ran away w
Sanaa Z.
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
FULL REVIEW POSTED:

5 stars!

This book was so awesome! I smiled, laughed, maybe giggled (once or twice lol). I loved the storyline and absolutely ADORED the characters. I can honestly say that Leila is in my TOP 5 female characters. This book ended perfectly. It wasn't over the top and was just enough.

Leila and Jase were so easy to connect to, character wise and they connected pretty well chemistry wise as well ;) They knew each other from before when Leila was in London and now years later, the
Heather Pollock
May 02, 2016 rated it really liked it

QueenZany 4 Star Review

by Emma Hart

“Dirty Little Rendezvous” is the first I have ever read from the enchanting Emma Hart. I was eminently thrown in the mix of the Burke Clan. I now wish I would have read the other books in this series first. Since there is so much back stories I felt I missed out on. But yes that's my own issue.
I so felt like a world class traveler with this “Dirty Little Rendezvous”! It was a refreshing spin on a romance novel. Th
Moon Love
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Full review to come shortly!
Kelly Emery (Beneath The Covers Blog)
Full review can be found at Beneath The Covers Blog!
--> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*received ARC in exchange for an honest review.*
Monique Pearson
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely my favorite story! I literally laughed out loud...unfortunately I was supposed to be working. OOPS! I cried and I smiled wickedly! This was BY FAR the best of the series!! No one does attitude like Leila Burke! Pardon all the !!! I'm just so happy!!!
Lissy Liz
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Crazy Burke family and their significant others.
Mareli
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This last story of the series was one of the best! Both Jase and Leila were great and they created a very good story.

Sheila'S Book Corner
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ok I am a true follower of this series I never let one go and I have to say I was super excited that Leila was getting a book.

Sometimes the past becomes the present... And he's hot, cocky, and British.

Ok so he is a rocker and he's with a British accent

Leila Burke just broke up with her boyfriend, or was he even a boyfriend. Point is she is single and ready to mingle. Or at least I think she is, she on the other hand is taking a break.

With nothing holding her back she is brought along with he
FMR Book Grind
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
TATIA'S REVIEW
5 STARS

This is what I get for jumping the gun. I had my review all planned out. I had it written up and ready so that when I finished the last page I could type it up and be done. I had about 30% left of the book at this point. Then I read the rest and realized that my review was shit. There was no way my review would be able to express the amount of emotions I felt within that last little bit. I didn't expect those emotions. But this is Leila Burke were talking about...I should ha
Franci Neill
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Very Good Stars!!!

Ever since the first Burke Brother novel, I've been hoping Ms. Hart would give us a book about their sassy sister Leila. And that time has finally come!!

This book had all the sass and sexiness that I've come to expect by Ms. Hart and the best part is that it takes place in Europe, specifically Paris and London. With this setting, we get a birds-eye view of what it's like to be British and Leila has a good time with this when talking to Jase. I loved when she kept asking him
Katrina Marie
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review was originally posted on Bookish Things & MoreAs many of you know, I've been waiting for Leila's story. I craved it. How fair is it for her brothers to find their happily ever afters, and she be left without love. Luckily that isn't the case.

Leila pushes her way into joining her brothers on their European tour. When she gets there she happens to run into someone she met the last time she was in London. And oh my goodness do the sparks fly! I've always been a fan of Leila, she's s
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

I absolutely loved the Burke brothers books and when I saw that Leila was getting her own story I couldn't wait to read it and I have to say it was everything I thought it would be and more. Emma Hart has an amazing way with words and her swoon worthy characters just pull you in to their stories. This was one of those where on one hand I couldn't wait to get to the end to see what would happen but
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
I have been waiting for Leila's story since we first met her brothers. So happy with how this story played out. Leila is feisty and opinionated. As the baby of the family, her 4 older brothers feel like they need to dictate to her what she can and cannot do. She fights them tooth and nail to be her own person and not "with the band." She also needs a strong male lead to help reign her in.

Leila and Jase have a super memorable one night stand and go their separate ways. Who knew that Jase would b
Becky Rendon
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it

I am ashamed to say that while the Burke Brothers series is on my TBR, I have yet to read it. When I read the blurb for Dirty Little Rendezvous it says you don't need to have read them to enjoy.
While that is true, I think that to really fully appreciate it and to fully understand the relationships mentioned you should read this after reading the series.

I loved the meeting between Jase and Leila. I fully appreciated the situation they got themselves into. I enjoyed the secret "rendezvou
Lisa
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely, deliciously, phenomenally, HOT! I have not read any of the books in Burke Brothers series but never once did I feel like I was missing something. It definitely can be read as a standalone. However I will now be going back to read those books.
Lelia is my favorite kind of female lead. She is sass, hilarious, and doesn't let people walk all over her. When she goes on tour with her brothers' band in Europe she thinks nothing of meeting their new opening act. Until she reali
Shannon Moore
Shelves: arc
I loved the way this story is written. It’s eloquent without being stuffy and structured without being uptight. I really enjoyed the style as it flowed through each scene binding them together. The story line was well executed and paced well, although the climax could’ve perhaps been a little more dramatic. Either way, the resolution and conclusion totally made up for it in my mind, I’m head over heels for these two.

Full review at:

• True Devotion (True, #2)
  • Blushing (The Brightside, #2)
  • A Leap of Faith (Lexi, #2)
  • Finder Fees (TroubleMaker, #4)
  • What Matters Most (The Billionaire Bargains, #2)
  • Lucky Kiss (Hope Falls #12; Kiss #2)
  • Extremely Famous (Famous, #3)
  • The Three-Week Arrangement (Chase Brothers, #3)
  • Spectacular Rascal (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #2)
  • Roped In (Armed & Dangerous, #2)
  • Secret Alpha (A is for Alpha Male, #2)
  • Exquisite Betrayal
  • Make Me Yours (Men of Gold Mountain, #4)
  • Calamity Jena (Invertary, #4)
  • The Millionaire Makeover (Bachelor Auction, #2)
  • Imaginary Grace
  • Face of Danger (The Guardian Angelinos, #3)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut

The Burke Brothers (5 books)
  • Dirty Secret (The Burke Brothers, #1)
  • Dirty Past (The Burke Brothers, #2)
  • Dirty Lies (The Burke Brothers, #3)
  • Dirty Tricks (The Burke Brothers, #4)
“Sometimes, when I read, it's not just fiction while I'm between the pages. It’s real. My heart races when they kiss, and I get shocked when they do dumb stuff. I yell at their bad choices and the bad guys, and sometimes, I even cry. If a book can elicit such real emotion from somebody, if a story can be so powerful you feel everything the characters are feeling, then reading can't ever be boring.” 2 likes
“So, you can go and experience Paris without a map, but the second a man does it, it's not okay?” “Not so much 'not okay.' More to the point that you're more likely to get lost than I am. Being male.” “There's an insult in there somewhere, I'm sure.” I grab” 0 likes