Start by marking “Husband Stay (Husband Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Husband Stay (Husband Series #2)

Husband Stay

(Husband #2)

When the man of your dreams turns you into a hot mess, who do you call? If you’re Jill, Angela, Louella or Fritha, you phone a girlfriend, because in the #HusbandSeries, these girls are there for each other, despite the fact that they’re four very different women.

Angela Lata is the quiet friend, who only ever wanted two things out of life: a singing career and children
Published April 13th 2016 by Flirt Press

To ask other readers questions about Husband Stay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Husband Stay

Start your review of Husband Stay (Husband Series #2)
Rebecca Woodward
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
Wow!! This is an amazing story with lost love and love found again. The Author writes with so much feelings and love for her characters. This is about a woman who is betrayed by her husband. He secretly gets himself fixed knowing his wife wants a baby. When she finds out oh the heartbreak. She turns to her friends and starts the healing process. This is her story of finding love again or does she? I enjoyed Angelas journey learning to be on her own and being happy.
Helen
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a roller coaster story that will grab you from page one hot, steamy and emotional as singing sensation Indian diva Angela Lata starts worrying about her biological clock ticking down after she leaves her husband of 15 years when she finds out he has been cheating on her. What is a girl to do when she wants a baby so much turn to her best friends for advice and get a job singing in a bar and one performance will change her life forever.

When Jack Davenworth gorgeous Olympic medallist and f
Jane
Husband Stay is unlike the first book in the series with less humor but more emotions when Angela Lata ends a fifteen year marriage to her cheating and lying soon-to-be ex-husband. She wanted two things in life and at this point she has neither and the biological clock is ticking. She wants to be a mother and she wants to follow her singing career.

Meeting Jack gives her a whole new emotional experience with men and stops her faking when she experiences the real thing with Jack on their first nig
Cheryl Steckling
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Husband Stay by Louise Cusack
Angela Lata had a dream; all she wanted in life was a singing career and children. She found out her husband was cheating on her and that he had had a vasectomy before they had gotten married. They have been married for years and he never told her.
The sex with her ex had never been that good in the first place and so she wondered why he would turn to someone else.
She is singing one night and a drunk (or so she thought) patron of the lounge throws up right in front o
Dottie
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a sexy story that wraps you up in it within minutes of opening the book. You have Angela Lata who desires only two things in life, a singing career and children. But since she is no longer with her husband of 15 years after he cheated on her, and the children part was impossible as he had a vasectomy before they were married. She has never had great sex , which may change when Jack Davenworth enters her life. Is he the answer to her disaster of a life? When an incident on stage cause ...more
Lynn Brooks
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

I want more! :) I fell in love with Angela & Jack and did NOT want their story to end. It was sexy, sweet and I found myself smiling often as I read their fun, sassy dialogues.

Angela Lata is at a crossroads in her life. She's divorcing her cheating husband and is heartbroken over the broken dreams he left her with. For years she thought they were happy and attempting to have a family, but in the end she finds out he had a vasectomy on the sly before they ever even got married!

While p
TashNz
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book 2 in the Husband Series focuses on Angela.

After investing 15 years of her life in her marriage Angela leaves her husband and hilariously meets Jack - in the most unconventional way. But as you know fate has very funny ways of putting us where we need to be put and ignore what fate has destined for us all you will but you really can't fight it as Angela learns and she ends up exactly where she's meant to be.

An emotional story which I guess any person who's been through a break up where time
Janie
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Husband Stay (Husband Series Book 2)" by Louise Cusack is a erotic read that I totally loved. Angela Lata wants only two things in life. #1 A singing career, and #2 Children. When she finds that her husband not only cheated on her, but got a vasectomy that was the last straw. Jack Davenworth inadvertently gets sick on her stage, and this becomes more than a drunkard not handling his alcohol. They somehow find their way together, and starting off a new life.
Sandra
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Maybe a little better than the first book in this series. Kept me waiting to see what happens next. I enjoyed reading this book. Looking forward to the next one.
Mandy Saial
Husband Stay ( Husband Series book 2 ) - Louise Cusack (5 Stars)

* Gifted an ARC by Author for an Honest Review.

All Angela Lata ever wanted was a Family and a singing Career.When she finds out her cheating husband got a Vasectomy she goes against her families beliefs and leaves him determined to become the Next Diva To Sing her way to the Top of the Charts and into lots of mens Hearts, but when Sexy Olympian Jack Davenworth stumbles into her life, she realizes he might be the man to make all her
Melissa Mendoza

Angela Lata is th
❤Sana❤
Apr 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Real rating 2,5 stars

I don't really know whether I did or did not like this book.

This is the story of thirty year old Angela who spent fifteen years of marriage with a selfish cheater who never satisfied her sexual needs.

Fifteen years of faking it!

description

Angela was obsessed with babies..

And babies...

And babies

And again babies!!

Life isn't about babies Angela.

Anyway,

After leaving her husband who had a vasectomy without her knowing and cheated on her, she had to find another husband and have a lot of
Adel
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Husband Stay by Louise Cusack is the book two in the “Husband” series and is Angela’s story. It is a story of a woman gaining her self-respect back after a long marriage that ended badly. She realises that she is a very sensual woman and that she was actually very unsatisfied with her marriage.

Angela is a soft hearted, caring woman that desperately wants children. She is on the hunt for a perfect daddy but gets derailed by a completely unsuitable but extremely sexy man that melts her bones. Jack
Hina Tabassum
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Though the cover markets the eroticism of the book, I liked it for the emotions that flow in the story.

Angela Lata is a woman who had been betrayed by the man vowed to always be there and has almost left any respect for any relationships and is pressurised by her biological clock ticking away.

Jack Davenworth is surrounded by problems in his family and stands to lose someone very precious to him but cannot make himself stay away from his angel.

In a way there journey is sort of one of self dicover
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was given a copy by the author in exchange for an honest review.

What a roller coaster ride of emotions!! This one grabbed me from the beginning, it's hot, sexy, and emotional. This was a really great story, it was very emotional. You will cry and then you will root for Jack and Angela. Angela's best friends help her along the way, she becomes stronger and finally learns to live for the moment. I would recommend this one.

Review done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information r
Tia
Apr 13, 2016 rated it liked it
I can't say I truly liked nor disliked this novel. It was a painful read, sort of like growing pains, which is exactly what both these main characters experienced. They both grew a lot in this novel but I have to say the "hero" annoyed me, even at the very end. I know the "heroine" did a lot of things but in the end, she had more than made up for them. The hero not so much, I couldn't believe the heroine was going to give up everything for a turd like him.
Amanda
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it

Husband Stay by Louise Cusack is tantalizing, sexy and oh-so-hot! Ms. Cusack writes with such passion that it is hard not to enjoy her books…especially this one. With well-developed characters that are different and unique, engaging dialogue and steamy prose, this book is sure to take you a journey where ecstasy and romance abound without limit—where a stud of hero will do and say whatever needs to be said in order to give his heroine the best time ever!

Recommended
4.5 Stars
Nas Dean
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great read. I loved the emotional and the sensual story in this book. And yep, I agree! I grew up in an Indian household and know what Angela may have gone through!
Spunky N Sassy
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book was crazy-intense. The series is a great beach read or in bed at night when winding down.
Carolyn A Hayes
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

Can't wait to read book three the first book was great second better the third should be fantastic I'll see
Kelly Steel
T
Oct 02, 2016
Alysia Tew
May 15, 2017

• Big Bad Doctor (Big Bad Daddies #2)
Louise Cusack lives in Australia, in a tiny fishing village on the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef. She's a long-time vegetarian and caffeine addict with an obsession finding the tiniest shred of romance in any story and wallowing in it.

Her novels are about curious women who get themselves into unlikely situations - whether that's an everyday woman from our world falling through a portal in

Husband (4 books)
  • Husband Sit (Husband Series, #1)
  • Husband Heel (Husband Series #3)
  • Husband Rollover (Husband Series #4)