Start by marking “Heinous” as Want to Read:
Heinous

Heinous

(Deathstalkers MC #2)

I was never meant to have a happily ever after.
It was a fate I accepted a long time ago.
Before he came for me, taking away who I am, I needed to escape.
Just for one night.
One man turned my entire world upside down.
I should have walked away, but something about him wouldn’t let me.
Now I’m lying to him.
He’s going to find out the truth, or my life will catch up to me.
Either w
Published April 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Heinous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heinous

Bj
4 "Her Biker Savior" Stars and 4.5 Narration Stars!

MC Romance alpha hero lovers will not want to miss Heinous. Featuring a feisty heroine who decides to indulge in a decadent fling before she succumbs to her inevitable, terrible plight, Heinous presents us with a worthy heroine who inadvertently finds her biker in shining (or, perhaps in this case, leather) armor.

The true background of the heroine, Nikki, is kept a secret throughout most of the story both from the hero and the reader/listener.
Forever_meme
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars ☆☆☆☆
Pam Nelson
3.5 Ride it Star’s

I am on the fence. I enjoyed the book but I didn’t love it and that’s ok right. I don’t have to love everything I read. I sure liked it. I felt for these characters and what they had to go through.

Twisted… Wow he really is lmao. Perfect name for him. I loved how he didn’t waver in his lust/love for Nikki. He isn't your topical leading man either. I think that's part of his charm.

Nikki, this girl my heart goes out to her. Not only with what she gets put through but from her pas
Lustful Literature
Apr 18, 2016 rated it really liked it

Josie's Review 4.5 STARS

I was fortunate enough to read Corrupt the first book in the Deathstalkers series and I fell in love with the characters. Ms. Noelle writing style is very absorbing and the plot is very well written. It had me completely enthralled from start to finish. The characters are complexed and their story is very unique, harsh, and beautifully agonizing.

Nikki and Twist are perfect together. Each not wanting anything permanent, but yet after their first encounter there was no turn
Boundless Book Reviews
I was provided a copy of Heinous in exchange for an honest review.  The start of the story was a little off putting; I didn’t like Nikki’s character at all, and almost stopped within the first 5 minutes.  I’m glad I didn’t because I really got into the story and Nikki grew on me; I learned to love her, you really can’t help but to.

This isn’t typically the type of story I like where you're informed that something's going to happen to change everything; but not being told what or why.  I usually
Danielle
Jul 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fanbloodytastic even if I did read them in the wrong order. So recommend this series.
Joelle
Our Review

Twisted and Nikki Story

We met Twisted in Corrupted.I have to say that I really liked him then as he seemed to be the softer of the bunch of his bada** biker brothers.Twisted meets Nikki randomly one night for a one night stand that turned out to be so much more...Another great story in the DeathStalkers Mc series.One thing I have learned when reading this series is that you are going to be reading a heart wrenching story.

There are several things that I loved about the story and a few t
Naughty Mom Story Time
Torn on my rating for this one. The story wasn't bad, but it didn't excite me or thrill me. It was a bit predictable as well.

I read along with the audiobook using the whispersync function and think the narrator maybe had a hand in the experience. It's hard to enjoy an MC being narrated solely by a female, even when it's his/her POV. I believe I would have enjoyed it better with a male narrator on audio as well.

The characters were good. I liked Nikki's feisty, sarcastic and playful side and cou
Jan
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Firecracker stars

Another brilliant MC read just like the previous book in the series.

Filled with action and MC goodness.

Twisted is one of those characters you want to see find his girl in Corrupted he treated Lucy who is now Whips o'l lady Like his little sister, you get a glimpse of his backstory when he shows Lucy his scars, so my interest in his character was already piqued.

Nikki is a feisty character & a good match for Twisted she's's a take no crap kind of girl.

This is one of thos
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Well if you “know” me than you know that I do not read MC books. Why ? I simply don’t because their blurbs usually do not appeal to me.

Having said that – the next thing to say is that I just read “Heinous” (Deathstalkers MC #2) by Alexis Noelle.

Wait … What?

Yeah you read correctly I just read one of the books that I do not read.

And this is where it becomes interesting. Something about that blurb really spoke to me and I thought I would take the chance. This was the second book of that series but
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description

This is the second book in the Deathstalkers series I've had the pleasure of reading. This book follows Twisted and Nikki. Twisted is the VP for Deathstalkers. He never takes a second look at same woman. That all changes after a run in with Nikki. I loved how bossy and dominating he was. Even more so how loving and deeply protective he was. He doesn't know her story, or what she's hiding, but he will fight to keep what they have.
Nikki needs a distraction from what's going to become of her life i
Joanna
Value-5
Overall Rating- 5
Received an ARC for review
Reviewed by Joanna

This is book two in the “Deathstalkers MC” series. I have not read the first one, and I don’t feel like I missed out on anything in this story, for not reading the first one. In other words… can be read as a standalone.

This story had me from the very beginning. I love a story that has a spunky, and strong woman and that is Nikki in a nutshell. Nikki has a secret and has walls built a
Renee Entress
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, love, friendship, pain, secrets, abuse, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Corrupted (Deathstalkers MC #1)

This is Nikki and Cameron’s (Twisted) story. Nikki just needs one night to forget. Twisted might just be the one person who can make her forget. What was supposed to be one night is just not enough? The chemistry is off the charts. Both of these characters have a sad and painful past. Wh
Jaime
Apr 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am a fan of MC books and very few people can do it justice.
I think Alexis did very well as far as writing the MC but I did feel the story was slow in some parts and rushed in others.
I loved the sass of Nikki and omg that detail about her past had me gobsmacked.
Twisted came from a past that he wanted to forget and never talk about but when it came to Nikki, he had to channel that past.
I love the storyline and look forward to reading more about this MC.
I was very surprised that it was the s
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Heinous is the second book in the Deathstalkers MC series but I didn't read the first and it can be read as a standalone with no problem. The book jumps right into the action in more ways than one. I had trouble in the beginning really connecting but I honestly think it's because we just jumped right in with little intro to either main character. But the story is so fast paced and emotionally developed that the connection did come.
Twisted and Nikki are both no nonsense types but mesh well togeth
Kim  Brewing
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series!

Nikki is the perfect woman for Twisted. Her snarky attitude perfectly balances him. But what we see of Nikki is not the full story...when the truth came out - I couldn't believe it! Twisted knows right from the beginning she is the woman for him - he just has to convince her. When we get Nikki's full story, we understand why she was so hesitant to commit. What this woman goes through is painful, my heart hurt for her.

Alexis you better be writing your fingers to the bone after
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

3.5 Sometimes two crazies makes one whole stars

Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy of Author and Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Genre: Adult MC Romance
Part 2 of an ongoing series

My Heinous Review . . .

Corrupted was my first Alexis Noelle book and it had me pleasantly surprised making want to continue with this author and this series.  In Heinous we get Twisted's story.  After shit went down in Corrupted it elevated Twisted to the new VP of the Dealthstalkers MC.  He loves the brothe
Shaly
Jun 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: alexis-noelle
The tittle for this books says it all because...Ewwwwww!!! What the fuck is up with the father's of the female leads in these books! You're suppose to protect and treasure your children, not feel glee when they're being hurt and degraded! Seriously..WTF!!!!

I enjoyed book one a lot more than this book. Not only is this second book even more disturbing than its predecessor, Twisted was just so much more demanding than Jordan was. Jordan was strong and tough but had the ultimate sweet side that you
Simplistic Deamer
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Twisted finally meets his match and let me tell you Nikki knows how to twist him all up. Nikki has secrets she doesn't want to get messed up with anyone especially a Biker and she has her reasons. Reasons she isn't willing to share. She finally caves and decides what time she has left free she will give herself to Twisted she has fallen for him. She won't tell him what she is running from and she is afraid that he will get himself killed if she tells him. She knows clubs have rules and she d ...more
Taya Wellington
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As much as I loved the first one, this one was just as good! Nikki was a smartmouthed firecracker as Twisted likes to call her. They both didn't want to have a full-time relationship for different reasons. But when Twisted met Nikki he couldn't get enough, he just had to convince her.
The bickering between these two was funny, as well trying to one up each other.
They each had their own secrets, in Corrupted when Lucy was attacked and Twisted was talking to her he showed her his scars. In this bo
Kathy Wideman
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in this series and I think they should be read in order to fully get the whole picture but it can be read as a standalone if you want to. This book isn’t an easy love. It’s about when love hurts and life gets in the way. Both Nikki and Twisted have had a hard life. Will they finally find their happiness or will the hurt continue? It was supposed to one night to help Nikki forget what she was going through; a night to just do what she wanted to do something for her to help ...more
Toula
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Audio book review
This is a great M/C series . The author knows how to draw the listener in and it leav s them wanting more . It has everything an M/C story has. Hot Alpha males.
Hero is Twisted. VP of the club Heroine is Nikki .

Both Twisted and Nikki meet for a night. It wad hot it was only suppose to be for one night but they couldn’t see it ending , which is usually for Twisted . Twisterd is usually a wham bam thank you mam . But he sees something in Nikki .

Meghan Kelly was wow in this audi
Charlotte Isaac
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
This book was amazing, I wanted to see Twisted be brought down by a woman, especially everything he said in Corrupted. I wasn't disappointed.
Twisted may seem like a big tough guy, but we learn his past in this book. He has a big heart and he is loyal to everyone who earns it. He doesn't believe in having a old lady, or even dating. But how wrong can he be.
Nikki, wants to be free, and live her life. She is also very independent and has a sarcastic mouth on her that she doesn't control, and she li
Kim Richards
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book, it's a bit weird when you say that an MC book tugged at your heart but that is what happened with the main female character of this book.
This book is full of twists and turns, there are a few surprises to go along with them. Some you will see coming and some you won't.
I laughed, I cried and I got frustrated with the main characters in this book, so much so that I was actually telling them what to do.
A really great story well worth the 5 stars I have given it.
I look forward
SyLvIa
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-read
[1.5 stars] book was so-so, i think it took too long to reveal what nikki was hiding. she keep saying she has no time blah blah blah but only reveal like nearing 80% of the book. and dont tell me every heroine in this series is gonna get rape & tortured at some point in time in the book? because it can be quite horrifying in a way.
Tonja Faggins
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The books get better and better.
Josie
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

OMG I loved this book. It is a great story about Twisted and Nikki. I will be reading the next book in the series.
Mollie
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Eva Mcfarden
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Eva by: Hashtag Minxes

##### 5 #####

Alexis never fails to deliver a sexy, dangerous story that stays with you. Twisted will leave you twisted, that's for sure. Love the dominant, protectors that love their Old Ladies to the depths of being.

Twisted liked his life. He had his sister and brother, but he also had his family. His life and world consisted of the club. He lived like he wanted, when he wanted.

Nikki was loving her freedom. This was all she would ever have, one month of
Sarah Dale
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Twisted from book 1 and you got to see a tiny hint of his past when he comforted Lucy. Finding out his story was hard and the fact he is so strong is a real testament to his character. I loved Nikki so much, Twisted was never going to be with a girl that didn't challenge him, he needed someone feisty, tough, someone that would give him back what he dished out but would submit to him in the bedroom. Definitely some hot sizzingly chemistry with these two, my kindle was steaming.

Nikki likes
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • Their Virgin PA (A Virgins Standalone)
  • Rogue (Phoenix Rising #1)
  • Below The Line (Devil's Due MC, #2)
  • Hard Road (The Untouchables MC Book 4)
  • Collared by the Badman (Russian Bratva #11)
  • Smiley (Grim Sinners MC Originals, #1)
  • Wolf Tales 12 Exposed
  • Doc Marshall: Skulls The Early Years (Skulls MC Romance Book 1)
  • Tricking Chase (Devils Pride MC #1)
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Inciting a Riot (Riot MC, #2)
  • Existential (Fallen Aces MC, #4)
  • Jigsaw (Hell's Handlers MC, #3)
  • His Broken Angel
  • Make Me Beg (Men of Gold Mountain, #2)
  • Royally Duched (Duched #2)
Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about writing.

Deathstalkers MC (8 books)
  • Corrupted
  • Chaos
  • Broken
  • Mayhem
  • Sever (Deathstalkers MC Book 6)
  • Havoc (Deathstalkers Book 7)
  • Torn (Deathstalkers, #8)