Start by marking “Ella y él” as Want to Read:
Ella y él

Ella y él

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  19,833 Ratings  ·  1,378 Reviews
Una web de contactos les ha unido, pero no se hacen amantes, sino amigos. Y su idea es quedarse ahí…

Ella es actriz. Él, escritor.
Ella se llama Mia. Él, Paul.
Ella es inglesa. Él, americano.
Ella se esconde en Montmartre. Él vive en el Marais.
Ella tiene mucho éxito. Él, no tanto.
Ella es una estrella. Pero él no lo sabe.
Ella se siente sola. Él, también.
Ella mete la pata consta
Published April 5th 2016 by Planeta (first published February 5th 2015)

Pouting Always
Mia is a British actress who runs off to Paris to stay with her best friend after getting fed up of her husband's cheating. Their movie is due to come out soon, and since they're starring together Mia doesn't want to make a public scene of their separation so she changes her appearance and tries to lay low. Paul is an American author who moved to Paris after his first book was published, but since then his books have not been very popular, except for surprisingly in Korea. His friend concerned a ...more
Obsidian
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tbr-2017
I honestly don't feel like reliving what I already wrote in my update besides the fact that I don't know if I would have liked this more in the original French or what. The dialogue seemed off to me and the plots (such as they were) did not seem realistic at all.

The book focuses on two characters. Mia who is an English actress who I guess is famous. And Paul, who is a writer who has become a success in Korea. Yeah you read that right.

I would honestly just say that this book is the literary vers
Maria Clara
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Es increíble, estoy pensando qué decir de esta novela y, sencillamente, me encuentro con la famosa página en blanco. Supongo que algo de culpa la pueda tener el protagonista que, como escritor, la sufre en algún momento de la historia. O puede ser que en este caso las palabras sobren; aunque, claro, sin palabras, la página seguirá en blanco.
Lisa
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A delightful love story set in Paris, where everything is not quite what it seems.

SUMMARY
On the big screen Mia plays a woman in love. But in real life, she’s an famous British actress in need of a break from her real-life cheating husband. She escapes from London to Paris behind a new haircut, and a waitressing job at her best friend Daisy’s, restaurant. Paul is an American author, living quietly in Paris, and doing his best to stay out of the literary spotlight. When Paul’s best friend secretl
Diana
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a charming romantic comedy!

I will admit it took me a bit to get into the writing style. (I often wonder how much is lost in translation??). However, it is a short book and I was engrossed before long.

This is the kind of book that puts a smile on your face while reading. I can definitely see this as a movie that I would enjoy watching. A great, light-hearted, short summer read.
Miss_
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
De mis libros favoritos del 2016
Nicole
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book didn't do it for me. It was a Kindle First book, and I'm glad it was free. I didn't like the writing. Like, at all. Perhaps it's better in French? The point of view felt lazy, not omniscient. The dialogue wasn't believable to me, which was unfortunate since the story relied on the heavy dialogue and minimal descriptions. The characters didn't seem like real people and the whole story just felt 'meh.' There was something missing -- I just didn't believe the characters or their stories. ...more
Fatima
Mar 06, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mia is a British actress who needs a break from her philandering husband and from her fame, so she travels to Paris and lives with her best friend. On the other hand, Paul is a writer whose first novel was a major hit but he just wants to runaway from fame so he ends up living in Paris. Both of them bump into each other and that's when love spreads in the air.
The story is like a normal Bollywood film. Paul is a great character. Anyone who is a writer will love his character. Actually what make
Thanh Thanh
Oct 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5
Hôm bữa có một bài báo cho rằng những cuốn sách của Marc Levy và Musso chỉ được xem là ngôn tình, vì vậy không được đánh giá cao như những tiểu thuyết Pháp kinh điển khác. Mình thấy cũng đúng, chúng giống ngôn tình thật, nhưng nếu mọi cuốn ngôn tình trên thế giới đều được viết như phong cách của bác Marc, thì mình sẽ đánh giá thể loại truyện này cao hơn nhiều. Dù truyện nhẹ nhàng, nhưng qua nhiều chi tiết và lời nói bình thường của nhân vật ta vẫn có thể thấy tâm đắc và triết lí, chắc chắ
Rebecca
Aug 21, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This looked like a quick read, and turned out to be a very quick read when I decided not to finish it.
Rachel
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely Read

I loved this book. Clean, straightforward writing with an engaging voice. Loved, loved, loved the twist and the ending. There were moments i laughed out loud. This book was "marvelful." : )
Mandy
Apr 13, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
An unashamedly romantic novel from popular French writer Marc Levy. I’ve read quite a few of his love stories and they are all without exception gentle, charming, light and heart-warming, with a very French feel to them, a bit quirky with sparkly dialogue and engaging characters. I suppose overall they don’t amount to very much but I find them really enjoyable and it’s nice on occasion to read something that is no more than it pretends to be – a sweet love story. In this his latest offering, Mia ...more
Noémie
Jan 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4,5 c'est tendre et pimenté! J'ai passé un très bon moment !
Carla Palmeiro
Sep 28, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
So, Goodreads tells me that Marc Levy is the most-read French author today and I wonder, really!? Contemporary French literature must be in a deep rut because this just won the price for the worst book I’ve read the entire year!! Fortunately, rarely do I encounter such weak writing and storytelling. This is quintessential light reading with a strong emphasis on the light part!

His writing skills and storytelling did remind me of a once famous writer in my native country; Margarida Rebelo Pinto, o
Gigi
Aug 03, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF.

The writing is stilted and I didn't feel drawn to the characters, probably because they were all quite flat and one-dimensional.
Maria
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Um romance simples, mas que me agradou muito.

Opinião completa: http://marcadordelivros.blogspot.com/...
Nicko D
Винаги е време за любов! Още повече ако стрелите на Купидон хвърчат на фона на Айфеловата кула и Сена. Романтичната новела „Тя и той” от Марк Леви е вашият безплатен билет за едно лудо, щуро и забавно пътешествие в Париж, където две разбити сърца неочаквано ще попаднат в плен на любовта. „Тя и той” е част от каталога на издателство „Колибри”, в превод на Петър Герджиков.

Писането на романтични новели е изключително опасно плъзгане по бръснача за авторите. Измисляйки интересна и забавна история об
Ali
Jan 17, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Historia bonita y corta (200 paginas aprox). Los diálogos entre ellos son divertidos y peculiares. No es una historia de sentimientos profundos pero es bastante entretenida y adictiva, sobre todo por la forma en que está escrita.
Mi vida en hojas de papel
una historia que me ha recordado a lo mejor de Marc Levy, con una trama original, divertida, natural e inesperada, acompañada de unos personajes inconfundibles.

Reseña completa aquí: http://mividaenhojadepapel.blogspot.c...
Dee Arr
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic-comedy
Over the years, I have found that books that promise to be funny or a “comedy” seldom live up to the hype. While I am not sure why I took a chance with author Marc Levy’s “P.S. from Paris,” I have to say that it was not a disappointment. Here’s why:

CHARACTERS – Mia is an actress, caught between her career and the actions of her philandering husband. Her life is one that pulls her in directions she doesn’t always want to go, and she struggles with the feelings that she begins to feel for Paul. Pa
Furrawn
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Actress. Omelet. Writer. San Francisco. Opera. Paris. Caricaturist. Bench. Grocery list. Translator. Grocery list again. Joy. Fear. Airplane.

You know the way a books is sometimes a perfect balance of what you want in a book right at that moment? I wanted a light and playful yet deep and thoughtful book. Those books are difficult to find. This book was everything I hoped and wanted it to be!

Nata
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goodreads
E prima carte pe care o citesc de Marc Levy și contrar multor opinii pe care le-am auzit despre scrierile lui, mie mi-a plăcut destul de mult acest roman. L-am citit cap coadă făcând nouă ore de drum spre București.

Umorul cred că salvează foarte mult această carte, dar e atât de potrivit cu personajele și acțiunile lor.

E vorba despre Paul și Mia. El scriitor, ea actriță. Li se înscenează o întâlnire de care ei nu au habar. Hotărăsc să rămână prieteni. Mia suferă după o dragoste neîmpărtășită,
Middlemist Red
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
‘Elle et Lui’ is a lovely romantic comedy that I can picture exactly as a great movie, if anybody would look into it and decide to have a new go at this Author.
I had never read Marc Levy but obviously knew him by name. This is an author who sells a lot of books every year, and one of the French authors the most “profitable”.
This book contains some very funny passages, misunderstandings, and dialogues with cute puns. Sure, it's not great literature, but it is such an easy and enjoyable read that
Nada EL Shabrawi
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, english
Sweet, beautiful, and funny romance.
Grace
Aug 17, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

This was my first time using Kindle First. The idea behind the story was intriguing, but the execution was lacking in my opinion. I'm not sure if this book was translated from French, so that might be part of the problem. But ultimately it came down to the characters, both of which I had trouble connecting with. I liked how they first met but never understood how they weren't honest to each other, their friends, or themselves.

I liked the book more once they arrived in Korea and where th
Maria Sol
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
No me gustó, principalmente creo que con lo que menos pude conectar y por ello que este libro no me gustara, es con el estilo del autor, demasiado inconexo, todo pasa como muy rápido y sin demasiadas explicaciones, me faltaron muchas cosas en este libro, mucha mezcla, se lée muy rápido y todo queda sin profundizar en nada.
Es una lástima porque creo que la historia esta buena, pero realmente la forma en que esta contada no es para mí, es el primer libro que leo de este autor y si lo quieren leer
Lucia Ortega
3,5/5

Me ha gustado la historia pero los diálogos algunas veces me parecía forzados y los protagonistas muy serios y sosos.
Es un libro ligero, rápido de leer y perfecto para desconectar :D
Jordan
Feb 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4,5/5

Rafraîchissant. Décapant. Hyper divertissant.
Voilà ce que je retiens de ce roman.

J'ai eu du mal à rentrer dans l'histoire les premiers temps. Il m'a fallu une cinquantaine de page pour m'adapter aux personnages. Une fois ce cap franchi, ma lecture n'a été qu'un pur bonheur. Je me suis éclaté. Vraiment. Cela faisait bien longtemps que je n'avais pas autant ri et pris mon pied en lisant un livre.

L'histoire est ultra actuelle, ultra moderne, totalement dans l'air du temps. Paul et Mia sont
Maria Carmo
What an adorable way of meeting some of our favorite characters of Marc Levy again after several years! How close one can feel to these characters, these stories that entwine themselves and lead us by the hand in a mounting thrill, until the end which, apparently, is never quite final (remember how his first book with Lauren and Arthur "If only it were true" (where Paul was Arthur's best friend) was followed, years later, by "Finding You" - the meeting of Lauren and Arthur again...
This time - an
Apr 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,5 estrellas. Después de leer historias densas, me gusta desconectar con este tipo de libros. Me he reído muchísimo con estos dos... El final un poco flojillo.
Goodreads Librari...: Language French 2 112 Jan 04, 2016 12:25PM
  • Um Estranho em Goa
  • La vida cuando era nuestra
  • Historias de Roma
  • As rosas de Atacama
  • As Esquinas do Tempo
  • L'âme du monde
  • Encontro em Itália
  • 101 Avenue Henri Martin, 1942-1944
  • Les dix enfants que madame Ming n'a jamais eus (Le Cycle de l'invisible, #6)
  • Central Park
  • Serendipity's Footsteps
  • Sans orgueil ni préjugé (Les soeurs Charbrey, #1)
  • Un homme à distance
  • Debaixo de Algum Céu
  • Love Story
  • A Search in Secret India
  • Les Larmes de Tarzan
  • El haiku de las palabras perdidas
Marc Levy was born in France. When he turned eighteen, he joined the Red Cross, where he spent the next six years. In 1983, he created a computer graphics company based in France and the United States. Six years later, he co-founded an interior design and planning company with two friends; the company soon became one of the leading architecture firms in France.

At thirty-seven, Marc Levy wrote a st

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Novels should reflect reality to some extent, otherwise they risk being sentimental.” 5 likes
“One day, I’m going to live in theory, because in theory everything goes perfectly . .” 3 likes