Start by marking “Suspicious Activites (Orion Security #4)” as Want to Read:
Suspicious Activites (Orion Security #4)

Suspicious Activites

(Orion Security #4)

She's always been the boss—now she's the target

As the newest member of Orion Security, Jackson Fields had a lot to prove. But he never expected his first assignment would force him to break every rule in the employee handbook. Nikki Waters has always put her clients' protection first…until a nightmare from her past resurfaces. Now Jackson must protect his boss to keep her
Published August 23rd 2016 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Suspicious Activites, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Suspicious Activites

Julie
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Suspicious Activities by Tyler Ann Snell is a 2016 Harlequin Intrigue publication.

Fast paced and action packed suspense.

Nikki owns and operates Orion Security, which is very successful, but she carries around a lot of guilt. Just when she decides to give her personal life a boost, a nemesis from the past emerges who blames Nikki for his downfall and is determined to exact revenge.

Enter, Jackson Fields, Orion’s newest member. Jackson also carries around a great deal of baggage from a very trou
Harlequin Books
"TERRIFIC!!!

LOVED THIS BOOK AND THIS SERIES" (5-starred review @harlequin.com)

Miniseries: Orion Security
Susan
Fantastic conclusion to the series. I have been looking forward to this book since the beginning because Nikki Waters is a fascinating character. Anyone who can go from secretary to owner/operator of a successful security firm must be a powerful force, and so she proved in the earlier books. In this story, Nikki saw her best agents and friends finding love and settling down. Orion Security has been her life, but now she's ready to look for more. But her first attempt at a speed dating event was ...more
Dawn ♥ romance
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense
This romantic suspense was okay. I liked the hero and his dedication to the job but the heroine kept her secret too long and when it finally came out it was rather underwhelming. The action picked up in the second half but sometimes was a bit beyond belief. Despite his shady past, Nikki gives Jackson a job at her security company and before long he turns into her bodyguard.
Lissanne Jones
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. Of the two Orion Security books I’ve read, I think I liked this one more because I adored Jackson. He was a really interesting character. He’s been shunned by the world at large because his father was a cop killer and very few people are willing to give him a chance. He’s used to being abused by cops over what his father did.

Nikki is willing to give him a chance when Jonathan, one of the three men loyal to Nikki, recommends him for a job at Orion Security. Jackson has to hit
Ash
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. It was perfect. Nonstop action and perfect end to the series.
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the final book in the series.

When the boss, our heroine, hires a new bodyguard for the busy business, she's not sure how it will work out. The business is her life, but when she sees her friends and ho they are all settling down she wants to know when it will be her turn. She tries to go on a speed dating meeting only for her old boss to show up. She know something's going on but don't know what. However, when she splits up her guards to cover an old case, she left with the new guy, our
Audrey Lei Lacambra
Final book of the series and it's Nikki's Story. The lady boss of Orion Security Group.
I like the story. Jackson is the newest member of Orion Security. Has a lot of things from the past but willing to change everything and he got an opportunity being the newest agent of Orion Security. Recruit by Jonathan. Nikki the boss lady/owner of Orion Security she give a new chance for Jackson. When Nikki, Jonathan, Oliver and Mark's former boss from their old security agency that they work before Orion.
Rebecca Neustel
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nonstop action

I loved this book and this series. The action is nonstop from almost the first page, but time is made for character development and in depth emotions. Now I'm going to look for other series from Ms Snell.
Elizabeth Mckernan
this was a good book
Katreniah
The two main characters are mightily abused in this book, and I'm not sure that they really got to know each other well enough for me to buy more than a physical attachment (with a potential for more). But I enjoyed reading it, and Nikki Waters was pretty feisty.
Sigga Maja
Sep 29, 2016
S A Bennett
Oct 09, 2016
Tyler Snell
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Joanne
Feb 07, 2017
jocelyne roberge
rated it it was ok
Sep 11, 2017
Beverly
Jul 31, 2016
Tyler Anne Snell spends her days plotting murders, creating mysteries, and weaving sexual tension, romance, and can't-live-without-you love throughout each. When she isn't writing romantic suspense she's reading urban fantasy, sci-fi, horror, and falling even more in love with Netflix.

Tyler lives in South Alabama with her same-named husband, their mini lions, and a burning desire to meet Kurt Russ

Orion Security (4 books)
  • Private Bodyguard (Orion Security #1)
  • Full Force Fatherhood (Orion Security #2)
  • Be on the Lookout: Bodyguard (Orion Security #3)